Chapter Two

Mrs. & Mrs. Kang

“Hello,” Joohyun said after answering the phone.

“What type of backwards plan is this! I gave you the assignment to kill her, not become her wife. Why is she still breathing!?” Joohyun quickly snatched her phone away from her hear, as she heard her bosses instant yelling as soon as she answered her phone.

It was expected because of course he had a point. Why is her target still alive when she should be six feet under by now, but then again when you get your heart into things, plans change.

“She still breathing because I never found the right to carry out the mission. I can assure though that now that we are married she won’t be able to get away from me easily. All I have to do now is wait for the perfect opportunity and then everything will be done,” Joohyun replied to her boss as calmly as possible trying to sound convincing enough. Who was she kidding though? She was trying to convince herself at this point, and if she wasn’t sure, how was her boss going to be sure?

“Alright I’m not so sure that I believe you, but you are one of my best agents, so as a courtesy I’ll give you three weeks to complete the mission. If that time runs out and she it still alive, you’re benched and another agent will be sent to do it.”

But Sir—“No buts this time Irene you finish the job in three weeks or it’s over!” Joohyun kept the phone to her ear for several moments after her boss ended the call. He had used her agent name back when she had first joined the agency and her relationship with the boss wasn’t as strong as it was now. If the raven were to be completely honest with herself, she knows that no agent except for her would get this many chances with a single mission.

Unfortunately, Joohyun wasn’t in a honest mood right now so she just summed it up as her boss was being a .

But like any good agent, Joohyun decides to listen to her boss and just go ahead and tear off the band-aid.

Joohyun went back into the shared room of her and her spouse to make sure she was still asleep. Of course, as always Seulgi was still out like a light, so elder of the two went to get dressed. She had to pick up a few things. After she got dressed she wrote Seulgi a note saying she had gone to grocery store. She put the note on the nightstand, and was about to leave when she saw Seulgi had a bunch of hair in her face. Joohyun walked over to where she hovered over the monolid woman and look down at her. She brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.

‘This is exactly why you’re in the dog house with your boss. You make your self so stupidly obvious. Well, that needs to change,’ Joohyun thought to herself . With the time ticking on her clock , she definitely needed to get herself together and finish the mission. ‘Off to the store I go,’ was the final thought of the departing woman as she grabbed her keys and  made her way to the grocery store.

Joohyun being the incredibly thoughtful wife that she was, was of course going to the store in order to get the ingredients the she needed to make the best breakfast the she could for Seulgi. So she was going to make omelets, with an extra kick. An extra kick of cyanide.

Hey she did already establish that she wanted to just go ahead and rip the band-aid off correct? Well then, this will rip the band-aid off real quick.

So you can’t just go to the grocery store an pick up some cyanide and not except so suspicious stares, so being the considerate person the Joohyun is she went to the building her agency had in order to pick up some of the poisonous ingredient. After she had picked up the poison she had picked up the rest of the groceries in order to make the omelets, and made her way back home.

By the time she arrived back home Seulgi had gotten up by now, but fortunately for Joohyun she was still in the shower. If she was going to carry out her plan she knew she had to act quick. Throwing all of the ingredients into the skillet she rapidly make the omelets and put them on a two different plates. Of course the one for Seulgi had the cyanide mixed into it already and was patiently waiting for the victim.

Seulgi came out of the room only in sweatpants with a bra on and a towel in her hand, which she was running through her hair to try and dry it. To Joohyun, the monolid looked absolutely stunning and quite distracting as her toned abs her on display. She really wasn’t going to make the fact that she had to kill her any easier on her, was she?

“Hey babe,” Seulgi said as she walked over to her wife grabbing her by the waist and giving her a kiss. “I see you made breakfast, you’re so sweet.”

“I just thought I would make your something since you’re always hungry. And your cooking skills . I don’t need you starving now do I?” Joohyun bantered back. In truth if Joohyun just locked her in a room and let her starve that would take care of serval of her problems right there, but she didn’t want Seulgi to die cruelly. Actually she didn’t want her to die at all, but Joohyun does still have a job to do.

“My cooking skills aren’t bad, your just happen to be better so they make me look bad.”

“Yeah, whatever make you sleep at night.” The couple both beamed at each other while they sat down to eat their breakfast. For a moment Joohyun forgot that she had poisoned her wife’s food, but was reminded when Seulgi took the first bite of the omelet that she had place out for her. Joohyun knew that she shouldn’t put that much in there. She would prefer is she would not die in front of her so she put enough to do it in a hour of so. Seulgi did have to go to work today, so her death would probably take place at the studio.

Speaking of work, with only a few bites left of her breakfast Seulgi looked at the clock and jumped up, realizing that she was going to be late if she didn’t finish getting ready. The orange haired woman ran into the room to throw on a shirt and grab her bag. She came back into the kitchen and threw the rest of the omelet into , kissed Joohyun goodbye, and ran out of the door yelling her farewells.

Joohyun walked to close the front door that Seulgi left slightly ajar and smiled after her wife. The smile that she had put on her face quickly dropped when the door was finally closed. Now all Joohyun had to do was wait and then play the part of a distraught wife hearing the new of her spouses death.

A role that would only need to be half played, because the other half would be real.