Chapter Three

Mrs. & Mrs. Kang

This would be the second time that Seulgi had woken up today, and she was surprised that she was able to fall asleep the second time. Most people had just assumed that Seulgi was a heavy sleeper, but in spy work being a heavy sleeper doesn’t work. Seulgi just likes to rest a lot. With her eyes closed. Honestly.

No matter to that fact when Seulgi felt Joohyun get up she was about to get up as well, but her laziness won the best of her so she decided to stay in bed.  Which now that she thought about it was a good idea, considering that she was now throwing up the omelet that Joohyun made for her for breakfast. But we’ll get to that part later.

Because of the fact that Seulgi was a spy being curious and nosy was kinda her thing. Anyway so the bombshell is that Seulgi knows everything. Or at least she knows that Joohyun is a spy as well, and that Seulgi is currently the raven’s target. Which is highly ironic, because Seulgi was in the exact same situation.

Nevertheless, now since Seulgi is aware that Joohyun is out for her blood, she had to take the necessary precautions. So when she heard that Joohyun was about to end her call  she ran back to their shared room and pretended to be asleep again. She heard Joohyun shuffle around the room and most importantly she heard her set her phone on the night stand. Seulgi was waiting for the perfect moment for Joohyun to leave the room, and when she heard the bathroom door close Seulgi knew she had her chance.

Using her spy skills the monolid woman quick rose from the bed and went into the kitchen, while making sure to grab her wife’s phone along the way. Seulgi knew that having that art studio addition to her life was a good thing to have. People might think that she was a dance instructor who also liked art a lot, but spy’s need a hobby.

Anyway, Seulgi quickly found her mini screwdrivers and grabbed one of her GPS tracking devices that was also a bug. She made her way back to the kitchen and took one of the screwdrivers and shoved it into the SD card holder, then stuck in the GPS/bug into the small opening and quickly closed the SD card opening and made her way back into the room, putting her wife’s phone back to where it was. Seulgi knew that she was on an extreme time crunch so instead of putting the her tools back she threw the screwdrivers under the bed and jumped into the bed again.

Unfortunately she ended up with her hair sprawled all over her face that she was about to move, but that the moment that Joohyun decides to come out. She hears her shuffle over to her side of the bed, and Seulgi told her self to get ready to fight but she just feels the hair being removed by around her face.  Seulgi makes sure not to flinch, but she was also really surprised, for a person who has to kill her she sure isn’t acting like it right now.

After hearing the front door close, Seulgi ran to the window to see Joohyun’s car pulling off. Once the car was down the street Seulgi goes back into the room and finds the note that the elder woman left for her. The grocery store definitely didn’t sound like a good thing to Seulgi, especially when they didn’t really need anything at the moment. So naturally the orange-haired woman went into her studio again, this time picking up  a micro security camera. She put then all over the house and check the angles on her phone make sure that she could see everything and then she went back into the room. She made her way to the bathroom. It had taken her about 15 minutes to set up all the cameras, at least, and she wanted it to seem like she was carrying out her day like she naturally would in order to raise no suspicion.  When she heard the door open and saw Joohyun come in through her phone screen, she quickly the shower water that way she could keep observing her wife.

She watched the raven walk into her room and sigh when she saw the bathroom door close, that got an eyebrow raise from Seulgi but she brushed it off. As of the moment Seulgi was more concern with what was in the kitchen, or at least the most dangerous thing in the kitchen, the cyanide poisoning.

‘So that’s her plan,’ Seulgi thought to herself, ‘Well okay, rip the band-aid off I guess’. After Seulgi had enough information about what was going to happen, Seulgi actually hopped in the shower. If she wanted the plan that she had going in on in her head to work she need to act like she was oblivious.

Seulgi got out of the shower and threw on some clothes, with the exception of a shirt, and made her way out of the room drying her hair. Seulgi made sure to have her regular conversation with Joohyun and then proceed to act late and rush out the door. She need to time herself correctly if she was going to, you know, live.

Seulgi pulled up to a vacant area in her neighborhood and looked around before shoving her finger down . She gagged a couple times and then made herself throw up. After throwing up all of her poisoned breakfast Seulgi got back in her car and made a phone call to one of her good friends at the agency.

“Hello?” came a voice on the other side of the phone.

“Hey Wendy, I’m on my way to the agency and I need you to make a vaccine for cyanide,” Seulgi responded to her best friend, who was also a medical specialist agent.

“Cyanide! What happened?!”

“I’ll explain when I get there, but I’m going to need the vaccine as soon as I get there, can you have it ready in about fifteen minutes?”

“Fifteen minutes is cutting it close, but yeah I think I can have it finished.”

“Thank you,” Seulgi said before she hung up the phone after hearing her friend reply of ‘Your Welcome’.

Seulgi set her phone in the drink holder place and begun to drive her car to the agency. As she was driving she was already thinking of ways to get back at Joohyun, but she didn’t exactly want to kill her. So she vowed that she would keep things as they were now. Seulgi would pretend that she didn’t know that Joohyun was an agent and Seulgi was going to act a lot more dumb that usual.

‘Oh, Joohyun,’ Seulgi thought to herself, ‘you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. But by all means let the games being.’

And oh boy, did the games begin.

 

 

 

So, I back after like a month. Anyway I'm trying to be more productive and stuff like that so I'll be trying to update the story more that I usually do. Also, thank you to all the people that have subscribed, upvoted and commented it means a lot to me. :)