Chapter Four

Mrs. & Mrs. Kang

Hey Guys! So I know it has been like a year from the last updated but I'm for real going to try do a better job at updating this story. Anyways enjoy!

 

 

Inside of one of the biggest spy agency spots one the best spy that the Red Agency had to offer was sitting on a table with her best friend Son Wendy standing in front of her watching her drink the contents in the cup that was given to her. The walls in the room had cabinets of medicine on them and it was like Seulgi was a patient as a hospital or she was in an autopsy room.

“Thank you, for making this such a short notice –”

“Cut the crap Kang, why do you need this?”

“Trust me Wendy, if I tell you the story you’re going to say that is sounds like a bad plot to a movie”

“I’ve seen a lot of bad movies in my time so shoot”

“Okay”

Kang Seulgi found herself explaining to her best friend the events that took place over the past hour or so.  She didn’t expect her wife to be a spy just like her, especially one that was supposed to kill her, but I guess it just irony that comes out to play at her demise. But now that Seulgi thinks about it, maybe it does make sense.

Maybe it was the time that Joohyun almost stabbed her. Albeit accidentally. Or that other time when they were camping and she tipped over the fire and Seulgi had to run for her life to the lake that was a couple hundred feet away. Could be the other time when they were at the shooting range and almost had a bullet put in her back from the “new to guns Joohyun being clueless.

“Man,” Seulgi thought to herself “I’ve got to be stupid”

“She’s been trying to kill me this whole time! Wendy I have got to be the dumbest spy out there—”

 “Shut up, you’ve been dumb you’re whole life so this really isn’t surprising,” Wendy shrugged after replying to her best friend. In all honestly they both should have probably seen it coming, there was no way that her friend was going to be able to keep someone that looked like Joohyun. It was just not realistic.

“Wendy ~ it wasn’t really like I knew that she was going to have the same job as me and then also have the same mission to kill me. I been played!” Seulgi whined back. She really is shocked that this is what’s happening in her life right now. She just thought that she would have to kill her wife and go one about her day. However, this does explain the whole situation and answers the question as to why they wanted Joohyun dead.

“Wendy I know you just did me a big favor with saving me from cyanide poisoning, but I think I need you to do something else for me.”

“And what would that be?”

“I need you to find out any and everything you can find out about Joohyun,” Seulgi dropped to her knees in a begging position with her hands pressed together and raised in front of Wendy like she was praying, “Please!”

“Alright, Alright Kang I’ll do it! But this is the last time that I just do something for you”

“You know that’s not true”

“Well you should think it is”

 

Back out at the shared home of Kang Seulgi and Joohyun, the latter was waiting by the phone expecting a phone call, or at least a knock on the door pretty soon.

“How long has it been since she poisoned Seulgi,” Joohyun thought to herself as looked down at the watch she was wearing, “almost three hours it’s about to be lunch time.”

Joohyun would prefer to get the “surprising” information about her wife’s demise before it was time for lunch. Her and Seulgi usually went out to have lunch together on her lunch break, after Seulgi would come pick her up. If she got the news before this happened because then she would have to started the investigation about her wife’s disappearance.

Nevertheless the show must go on, Joohyun went to her room to go get her phone to call her wife to go ahead ang set up the crime. The first call that she made rung until she was prompted to leave a voicemail, but she hung up. And called again, to look like a concerned wife. Her heart was racing, she was telling herself that is was due to the adrenaline rush of finally finishing her mission, but it really because she was worried about Seulgi. She even hoped that she had failed but Seulgi was a dance instructor, how was she supposed to fight cyanide poisoning?

Joohyun was calling Seulgi for the third time when she heard a knock at the door. She quickly threw down her phone and made her way to the door. It was showtime. She reached the door and opened it, about to ask what the person at the door wanted, but she stopped dead in her tracks.

“Hey, babe. Ready to go for lunch.” Joohyun’s mouth dropped open. “Are you okay you look like you’ve seen a ghost?”

The person at the door was the one, the only, Kang Seulgi.

“And there goes my schedule for the rest of the day,” Joohyun though to herself.