Chapter six

Mrs. & Mrs. Kang

So it’s been a few weeks that the world's most lethal couple had been together and for the most part things have been pretty calm for both parties. 

 

That was until they were both called for a mission to complete by their agencies. 

 

The same mission mind you. 

 

However, neither of them knew that detail.

 

In a last ditch effort of their companies they sent them off to a foreign country, reveluv, to finally finish each other off. The task that they asked them to complete in the first place. The task that they had ignored and done the opposite of. Marrying someone is the opposite of killing them right?

 

For Bae, now Kang, Joohyun and Kang Seulgi it seemed like that didn’t matter. Words that had a certain definition before were given new meanings by the couple in question. On brand for both of them, don’t you think so? 

 

Bae, now Kang, Joohyun’s mission was to make sure the cargo that was coming into the country was protected from anyone trying to steal it. Perched on a side of an abandoned site made of wood she set up her equipment and began keeping surveillance. 

 

Down on the other side of the desert, Kang Seulgi can be seen driving in on a four wheeler with a bazooka slung over her shoulder waiting for the cargo that was scheduled to be driving through the place any moment now. Her mission was to steal something that was a part of the cargo. In her mission report it looked like a piece of junk, but they are paying her to do this so… she would take that piece of junk to the best of her ability. 

 

In all honesty, to Seulgi, this was definitely a job that seemed like it could have been done by a rookie in order for them to build up their skills but for some reason they had to call her in on this one. Making up the excuse that one of her cousins was sick she parted ways with her wife Joohyun in order to make it to Reveluv in time to complete what her agency has asked of her. 

 

Pulling her mode of transportation off to the side she took off the bazooka on her shoulder to set it beside the four wheeler and looked around, while pulling the goggles that she had covering her eyes up to rest on her forehead. She hated places like this. The heat was overbearing, and the sand was blowing everywhere like it was a mini dust bowl. But maybe the fact that she had to take the biggest piss of her life was also what made her uncomfortable. Looking around Seulgi saw no one was in sight and the cargo trucks didn’t seem like they would be making their appearance for the next couple of hours so spotting a bush not too far away, she popped a squat. 

 

Unbeknownst to the mono-lidded her double lidded wife was watching her through infrared binoculars.

 

“Civilians…” Joohyun complained while watching someone pee on the ground. If she were to be transparent then she loathed these types of jobs but she couldn’t complain because they were fairly easy. A little too easy for her skills but the boss has personally asked for her to be there, and she was already on thin ice with him. What would have made the job even more dreadful would have been the fact that she would have had to make up some excuse to her wife so that she could get the country, but luckily this time Seulgi claimed to have had a family emergency that was important enough for her to leave but not important enough for her to tag along. 

 

Perfect timing and length of the time that she was supposed to be gone, matching up almost identically with the time slot that Joohyun herself needed to save for her raven needing to be gone one extra day. She could get in and get out and not have any questions arise to her absence. 

 

Tuning back in to her job at hand she began to look around for any more threats not noticing that the person on the ground had finished peeing and was moving their way back over to their four wheeler to pick up the bazooka that they had left there. The cars that she was supposed to be watching started to come into view and they were almost past her checkpoint and then she would be home free. 

 

She looked over the area once more to make sure that it was secure and focused back on the bush that the person was at just a second ago. She saw that they were there anymore and begun to look for them again and--

 

“Is that a bazooka?!” she questioned surprisingly. She saw the person aim their shot at the cargo truck and fire. “NOT A CIVILIAN!” she exclaimed. She grabbed the sniper that she had off the table behind her and aimed a shot at the person that was getting ready to take another shot. Hitting them in their chest area, and watching them fall to the ground, she reached for her walkie talkie to see if the people that were in the trucks were okay.  

 

Seulgi was slowly getting up and reaching for the bazooka once more this time aiming it at the direction of where the shot came from. She knew wearing a bulletproof vest would be handy one of these times. 

 

Wendy had laughed in her face when she told her that bulletproof vests were the most important piece of equipment in an agent's life. Look who’s laughing now. Definitely not Seulgi, she was just shot and all. Sure the vest stopped it, but that didn’t stop the pain.

 

Firing the bazooka off at the place that looked abandoned, Joohyun had little time to move out of the way of the bomb that was coming her way. Diving down off of the cliff that the structure was on after quickly grabbing her laptop and walkie talkie. 

“What the hell!” Joohyun looked over the ledge that she had ducked behind and saw the person that she had just shot standing up, waving at her. She had half a mind to flip them off but she had something better. Luckily she has set a series of small explosives in the circle just in case there was a threat with multiple people or other forms of large transportation like trucks and cars. And the person who she was in a small feud with had walked right into the middle of it.

 

Were there multiple people? No. Where there trucks and cars? There was a four wheeler, and just one so the answer would still result in a no. But did Joohyun care. No. The person down on the ground was being to piss her off entirely especially since they seem to be pretty brain less and sloppy and if there was one thing that Joohyun was not when it came to her job was sloppy. But she seemed to have looked at it this way, she was going to have to match levels with the culprit. 

 

Waving back she shouted “Have a nice life!” while she pressed the enter button on her computer to signal to the explosives to go off.  A smirk was drawing itself on her face after the visual on the other person disappeared with the sand flying everywhere. “Good riddance.”

 

Seulgi was forced to drop to the ground with the sand that was flying everywhere and she didn't want to make any sudden moves when her vision wasn’t up to par. And even though this thought should be the furthest thing from on her mind she couldn’t help but think:

 

That sounded a lot like Joohyun.

===========================================================================

Stream Monster!!