The Emperor and the Captain

The Emperor Returns

                                                                                                              -Chanyeol-

 The Evil Emporer awakes in his All black room that was full of Darkness and secrets. and strode over to his closet to get dressed. He decided to wear his Black Sith Robes and he black Boots with two Red lightsabers by his sides. Park Chanyeol, the Evil Emperor stormed into the throne room  and sat down. 

Just then the storm Trooper Captain Xiumin rushed into the room and gave The Emperor a low bow. He was wearing shiny Silver storm trooper armor and a silver blaster by his side.

"Your Imperial Majesty!" Captain Xiumin anounces emphatically "We have reports that two of our best Troopers escaped in the Darkness of night in a stolen tie fighter!"   

"IMPOSSABLE!!!!!" howled the Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol as he shot lightning at the Mighty ceilings "How could You let them Escape!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm sorry Your Imperial Majesty!" Captain Xiumin said fearfully

"We're Going To Get Them Back" Emperor Chanyeol Hissed "And Our Ship Too"

"We also beleive they have Information about The Lightsabers!" Captain Xiumin anounced "and they may be trying to find Luke Skywalker"

The Evil Emperor Smiled evily "Good" he hissed "We'll let them find Skywalker and when they do we'll Take the Last remaining Lightsaber and Kill them ALL and Destroy the Universe!!!!!!!" 

He laughed Maniacly for five minutes.

 

                                                                                                                                   -To Bo Continued-