The Smuggler's Treason

The Emperor Returns

They also Knocked out Xukun. They tied up Cai Xukun and Sehun and Left General Zhang Yixing Behind. Passed Out on the ground.

"Now we just gotta stow them into Ship and get going to Coruscant!" said D.O. excitedly

"You know pal, I still don't feel too good about doing this" said Chen Nervously

"You Know what, I actually don't care, at all, how you Feel" said D.O. in a somewhat irritated tone "I just want to get those 900 Billion, Million, Thousand Metrons, because Metrons make me happy"

"Well, if that's what it takes to make you Happy, Bud, then i guess we have to Betray our friends!!!" Chen replied happily

They took Cai Xukun and Sehun back to the Ship and flew away to Coruscant. They got to Coruscant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                                                                          - The Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol & Captain Xiumin-

 

When The Evil Emporer Park Chanyeol and Captain Xiumin got to The Ilenium System, they lost General Zhang Yixing and Cai Xukun and D.O and Sehun and Kai and Chen in The alley way. so they just went back to Corusant. It took them 35 days to Fly back because they didn't have the fastest pilot in the Universe with them. 

"I can't believe we lost them!" exclaimed Captain Xiumin cutely

"WE LOST THEM?!?/11!!!????/" Screamed Evil Emperor Chanyeol while pulling his hair out

"YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Evil Emperor Chanyeol Screamed again.

"sorry, i didn't mean to" Captain replies Cutely

The Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol continued to Scream in Anger while shooting Lightning at the Mighty ceilings untill they heard a knock on the door. He saw a kiwi-headed man dressed in black with two blasters at his side and his Companions. There was a man in a flight suit with a Huge backpack and a stupid smile spread across his face and holding what seemed like two unconcious bodies. There was also a tanned man with a ridiculous purple cape and heeled gold boots and holding a red guitar.

"WHAT YOU FOOLS DOING HERE IN MY MIGHTY PALACE!!!!!!!" roared Evil Emperor Chanyeol

"Volume down please" said D.O. in Annoyance "i saw your Wanted sign for those two Fugitives, the ones with 900 billion, million thousand reward, so I brought them to you. No need to thank me, I'll just take my Metrons and get going."

"YES!! BRING THEM INSIDE!!!!!!!" Evil Emperor Chanyeol roared while Cackling

Just Then the three strangers walked inside the Mighty Halls. And Captain Xiumin laid eyes on a Raven Black Haired-Beauty with an Enchantingly Bright Smile, Sparkling Eyes that made Xiumin's heart Flutter, and a blue flight suit. He looked like a Great pilot, maybe even the best in the Universe! And when he looked into his eyes, he saw True, Pure, Honest Love Blosoming.

"W-wait, w-what's your name?" asks Captain Xiumin Bushing Nervously

"I'm D.O, and I want My Metrons!" D.O replies Extremely Irritated

"N-n-n-no, I-I was t-talking to him." Xiumin replied nervously while pointing to Chen

"Me???"asked happily Chen "Oh golly my name's Chen." says Chen in reply

"Yoooouuu arrrre soooooo beautiiiiifuuuull!" Captain Xiumin sang to Chen

"Thanks! but not as beautiful as you!" replied Chen Happily

Xiumin just blushed embarrassedly. 

"aHEM!!!" huffed D.O. Angrily "I wANT MY METRONS!!!"

"SILENCE!!! YOU DARE SPEAK THIS WAY TO THE EVIL EMPEROR??!" The Evil Emperor Bellowed throughout the Mighty Halls "You'll get your Metrons WHEN I GET MY FUGITIVES!!"

"Like I said Earlier, they're right here! You can have them!" Replied D.O. "Chen toss those -Heads over to the Emperor"

"Okay! pal!" said Chen happily

Chen tossed them over to the Evil Emperor Chanyeol.

"Excellent" said Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol

The Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol handed them the Metrons in return. And they left.

 

                                                                                                             -General Zhang Yixing-

 

General Zhang Yixing woke up after 1.5 days. He was laying on the Ground. He was in Excruciating Pain! His head was Throbbing, his body was Aching!

"The General feels like he has been hit by a Truck" Said General Zhang Yixing in Pain And Confusion!

He got up looking For His One True Love and The Only Man For Him, Cai Xukun. But he was no where to be seen, And he came To The Horrifying Conclusion that Sehun had Taken His One True Love Away FROM HIM!!!!!!! He looked around Panicked, He Searched The Whole Planet! but they were Gone along with His Starship!

He Fell to his Knees with his Face in his Hands Screaming and Sobbing!

"I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT CAI XUKUN!!!!!!!!!!!" General Zhang Yixing Screamed while Pounding the Ground with his Fist "WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! I should have Killed Sehun when I had the Chance!!!!! Next Time I'll finally Strangle him For Good!!!!!!!"

General Zhang Yixing Raced into town to find a Starship. And saw guy walking out of his Starship with a wide smile speard across his face.

"How Dare he Smile!!!!! The General is the ONLY one who Deserves to be Happy!!!!!!!!" He Screamed while Running toward yoseob

When yoseob turned to Yixing, General Zhang Yixing Wrapped his Hands around his Neck while Pushing him to the Ground. And Strangled yoseob untill He Died! and threw his body somwhere. He had a New mission, Saving His One True love, Cai Xukun!!!! He got in his Stolen Starship and Flew Away on his mission to Save Cai Xukun from The Evil Hands of Sehun!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

                                                                                                         -To Be Continued-