The Curse of The Universe

The Emperor Returns

 

                                                                                                                   -Yixing-

 

General Zhang Yixing had been flying for a Whole Day without Stopping Anywhere.He wasn't going to Let Anybody or Anything get in the Way of finding His One True Love Cai Xukun. He finally got to Kamino. He Immidiatetly ran out of the Ship in a Hurry, Screaming out Xukun's out name.

"XUKUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Yixing

But still no response was heard. And He came to the Horrifying conclusion that Sehun KILLED Cai Xukun!!!!!!!. General Zhang Yixing throw himseself on the Ground Sobbing, Wailling and Screaming.

"WHY!!????!!!!?!?!?!?! HE WAS TOO YOUNG!!!!!! TOO PRECIOUS AND TOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! THE UNIVERSE DIDN'T DESERVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

General Zhang Yixing Wailled while Digging at the Ground Trying to Unearth Xukun's DEAD BODY. 

"I've Failled You. I DON'T DESERVE TO BE THE GENERAL!!!!!!" Yixing screamed while Stripping his General Uniform and all his Medals and underwear because didn't deserve that either.

But Just Then He heard a Starship land on the island, But he didn't care. All he cared about was his Xukun and how he had been KILLED by the Devil himself, SEHUN. All Yixing could do was lay there on the sand in Misery and Sadness.

 

                                                                                                            -Everyone Else-

Just Then they landed on the island. Only to see a Man Screaming and Sobbing. Kai immidiatetly coverd his Husband D.O's eyes to protect his Innocents.

"Hopping Hell! is that General Zhang Yixing?!?!" exclaimed Chen

"IT IS!!!!!" said everyone else (Except Xiumin because he doesn't know who's Yixing and what's going on)

Just Then Xukun went Running up to Yixing.

"W-w-what are you doing?" Xukun studdered out Nervously

"I'm just Mourning my Ex-Boyfriend's DEATH!!!!!!" Yixing Cried out "We were Destined to be together!!!! But The Devil Himself KILLED XUKUN!!!!!!!"

"W-wait a minute....................I'm Xukun" said Xukun

Just Then Yixing looked up to see his One True Love Cai Xukun! He immidiatetly jumped off the ground to Wrap him in a Warm Embrace.

"I thought you were DEAD!!!! Yixing Sobbed "I thought I lost you forever, Everything reminded me of You. The sunrise and the sunset. The Ocean. The Moon and the Stars. I thought that Evil Monster Sehun had already Killed you."

"Sehun?? why would Sehun try to Kill me???" asked Xukun

"Because he's an EVIL MONSTER!!!" yelled Yixing

But Just Then Yixing looked down to SEE Xukun's White as Snow Beautiful Shirtless Chest and Pink s, Shining in the Sun Light.

"Wait a minute.....Why are you SHIRTLESS?!?!?! What did SEHUN DO TO YOU!!!?!?!??" Yixing yelled with Horrible Thoughts running through his head

"Well it's funny story-" 

"I Don't need to hear the Story. I Already know What happened." Yixing said with his mouth curling into a frown of Disgust "WHERE'S SEHUN!?!?!"

Just Then! Sehun Steps out of the Starship.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!!" Screamed Sehun

Yixing's Suspicion was Confirmed when he saw Cai Xukun's Shirt on Sehun's Head! Yixing screamed a Bloody murder Scream. And started Charging at Sehun. Yixing Tackled Sehun to the ground and Ripped the shirt off Sehun's head, Confirming it Was Xukun's by sniffing it. Sehun screamed as Blood spilled out of his head.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO XUKUN"!?!??!?!?!??!!!?1" Screamed Yixing "YOU MONSTER!!!!!!!!!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!" Yelled Sehun while punching Yixing in the face

"YES YOU DID YA NASTY!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Yixing "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID! AND I'M NOT GOING TO CONTINUE TO STAND BY AND WATCH YOU ABUSE MY ONE TRUE LOVE CAI XUKUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yixing's lips started to curl into a smirk as he saw the Blood spilling out of Sehun's previous injury on his head. And thought it would be the Perfect place to attack him. So Yixing Grabbed the biggest stone he could find off the ground and stated repeatedly smashing it against Sehun's head.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!" SCREAMED Xukun as he ran towards Yixing

"STAY BACK MY LOVE!!!!!!!! HE'S THE ONE WHO HURT YOU!!!!! THIS IS WHAT THIS MONSTER DESERVES!!!!" screamed Yixing

But Just Then, Sehun Kicked Yixing in the stomache, causing Yixing to fall to the ground with a Thud. Sehun Struggled to get off the ground because of how much blood he was losing. When he finally got up off the ground he Kicked Yixing in his ribs. But when he was going to Kick Yixing again, Yixing turned around and Grabbed his ankle. Twisting it untill it Broke. And then pulling his shoe off, Yixing Bit his ankle untill he Broke Skin and untill it bled.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Sehun

Sehun then Kicked Yixing in the face with his other foot and Tried to crawl away but was Kicked repeatly in the by Yixing. Sehun Already lost so Much Blood but finally managed to crawl away. But Just Then Sehun felt Something Around his Neck Choking Him! But Yixing wasn't close enough to strangle him. Sehun managed to turn around and see Yixing with an outstretched hand and a Crazed look in his eyes. And Sehun knew Yixing was the one at fault. But at that point it was already too Late, his vision and hearing was starting to fade,But in the distants he could hear Xukun screaming out Yixing's name, telling him to stop. But it was too late. But just before Sehun's eyes fell shut he saw a Mysterious Man in a Black hooded Cloak running up to Yixing. But Just then Sehun Exepted his Fate and eyes fell completely shut as he Lost all Conciousness.

 

                                                                                                 -To Be Continued-