The Allies of Command

The Emperor Returns

                                                                                                                        -General Zhang Yixing-

 

 

General Zhang Yixing was flying for 30 minutes when he landed on the planet Tatooine. He lands near a bar called Jaehwan's Cantina because that's where he agreed to meet Cai Xukun. He Struts in the door, and he eyes a Very Handsome singer (but not as Handsome as Cai Xukun) on the stage with a guitar serenading to a serious looking man dressed in all black. He was singing a beautiful ballad, that made him think of his Ex-Boyfriend Cai Xukun, but now that there're going on this trip Alone he can finally spend time Alone with his One True-Love Cai Xukun. 

"Hey you in the back, Yea Boi, i'm talking about you, Yea Boi you're beautiful, don't let anybody tell no different, This song is for you, Yea."

and the singer. started singing a song:

 "Hey, it might feel like we're light years apart but your Beauty hits me like a Galactic Aster-oid, your big eyes Sparkle like stars in outer space Boi, Yea, Yea!

This eclipse of the heart, the interconnected Cosmic constellation! Yea Boi, Yea!

You shine like the Brightest sun in the Universe with your Intergalactic rays of Light, you're my Venus, my Angel, my shooting Star, cause I'm making a Wish on you, Yea Yea, Boi!

This Eclipse of the Heart, the Interconnected Cosmic constellation! Yea Boi, Yea!

Taking a chance on saying how I Feel for you, Yea Boi, Hey! you're the most beautiful Person I ever seen in this Interplan-tary Galaxy Yea Boi! Yea, you know I loved you ever since I seen you Yea! 

This Eclipse of the Heart, the Interconnected Cosmic Constellation! Yea, Yea Boiii Yeaaaaaa hoooooo yYeaaaaa!!!!"

The song was so beautiful that it brought tears to his eyes. But Just Then he lays eyes his One True Love Cai Xukun. He quikly wipes away his tears so Cai Xukun wouldn't see. He strolls over to Cai Xukun with his Gaze Fixed on his Ex-Boyfriend, his One True-Love, Cai Xukun.

"Hey there" says General Zhang Yixing to Cai Xukun wanting to wrap him in a warm embarce, but he couldn't because they weren't dating anymore.

"umm....hi" Cai Xukun replies akwardly while blushing nervously "this is my...... friend Sehun, he's going to be coming on the trip With Us"

"I thought I was your Only friend!!!!!" Screaming General Zhang Yixing while Slamming his fist Down on the Table "It was suppose to be Just Us!!!!!! Alone!!!!!!!!"

"I Didn't think you'd get so Angry about it" Xukun says tearing up a little

"That's because you Only think about YOURSELF!!!!" General Zhang Yixing Screamed drawing the attention of everyone in the Cantina as Cai Xukun started Sobbing

Just then a man in a dark Blue flight suit and a Gigantic back pack, walked up to them.

"What's going on guys?" he asked happily

"To be honest, I'm not that sure, but this man seems to be upset" Sehun replied a, little confused

"um, well t-this is my Ex-Boyfriend, General Zhang Yixing" Xukun explained, looking embarassed

Sehun gasped  "I can't believe you would turn your back on someone as Wonderful as Xukun!!!" he shouted at Yixing, looking a little upset

"Wow, I can see we're having a Life Event over here, so I think I'm gonna head back over to where my Bud D.O. is hangin out, but it was nice meeting you guys" he said  "I'm Chen by the way" 

"Nice to meet you" said Sehun

"Me and my pal D.O just crashed our plane and have no where to go so we're stranded out her I'm also the fastest pilot in Galaxy" said Chen pleasantly " so I'll probably see you guys around and if you ever need a pilot I'll be happy to help you"

"well we could use a pilot" says Xukun

Just then General Zhang Yixing storms off in a Rage, out of the Cantina and gets in his starship. When he got to Ship he slams the door and begins to Cry, How  could his One True-Love Betray him like this??!!! he thought they would be able to spend time together and instead the Trip hadn't even started yet and Xukun was already flirting with every guy he met!!! It was Unbearable!!

General Zhang Yixing started sobbing and eyes blurred with tears he curls up on a corner all alone.

But just then Cai Xukun Enterd the Starship but with Sehun!,Chen!,D.O!, and that singer from Jaehwan's Cantina!  

"What are you up to pal?"says Chen Happily

Yixing wipes his eyes, straightens his uniform and clears his throat a few times saying, "Nothing" 

"Great!" says Chen "For a second there, i thought you were mad, so I'm glad you're actually doing fine" 

"yeah, I'm totally fine" says General Zhang Yixing while sighing

"Hey, I'm just wondering, what exactly are you guys going to do?" asks D.O. with a sly smile playing on his lips "I heard something about a secret mission???"

Yixing glared daggers at Xukun, realizing that he had given away details of the plan to complete strangers "WELL, since you already know so Much I'll tell you All, I'm General Zhang Yixing and I'm leading a Secret Mission to find Luke Skywalker, Obtain the Weapon he has, Defeat the Evil Emperor and Save the Universe!!! He declared

"Oh wow" said D.O. rollinng his eyes " i'm so impress-ed" 

"Well what exactly do you do???" General Zhang Yixing demanded

"If you've got to know I'm an Exotic Dancer" D.O. said, grinning

"That's Hot" said Kai

"WHat!?!?" Chen yelled in shock " All this time I never knew!!!!" 

"surprise" D.O. said sarcastically

"It's okay, bud, I just want you to know i don't think of you any less and I'll always think of you as my best friend, no matter what your occupation is" Chen said. tearing up a little and giving his Friend a warm hug.

"Well I just wanted to say I feel so blessed to be here right now and I'm so thankful to Xukun for bringing me along with you!!" Sehun said excitedly while looking at Xukun

"How do you even know this guy Xukun??" General Zhang Yixing demanded, glaring daggers at Xukun and Sehun

"Oh, we shared a Room when we were Storm Troopers" said Sehun 

General Zhang Yixing grit his teeth in anger and clenches his fist, he marches over to the door and starts banging it on Chen, then he stomps out of the room into his room and slams the door.