The finale of a falling star

The Emperor Returns

                                                    -Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol & Diamond Skye-

 

 evil Emperor Park Chanyeol and Diamond Skye has  bet been flying through space for 3.2 days desperately searching for the prisoners, and hoping that were close the prisoners so they can finally put them back in the Dungeon . ”Can we just give up on this lil project???” Whined Diamond Skye “We’re Never going to find them and you have no clue where they could possibly be!!!!!!”         

”Well I’m trying my best!!!!!!!” Screamed Emperor Park Chanyeol “It’s not easy searching every single planet for 3 people!!!!!!!”

”Again with the yelling?? I thought we talked about that!” Diamond Skye pouted cutely

**ahem** the Evil Emperor cleared his throat “S-s-sorry” he struggled out quickly 

“Isn’t that so much better???” Queried Diamond Skye 

The Emperor growled in annoyance.

”We’ll search this planet right over there and if we don’t find them then I guess I’ll just forget a bout the prisoners” Park Chanyeol reasoned “They betrayed me anyway, so who cares about them, right?”

”Yeah, right” replied Diamond Skye 

Chanyeol stared deeply into Diamond Skye’s beautiful bright baby blue eyes. All Chanyeol was lost in his beauty. Chanyeol wanted to hold baekhyun’s pale delicate hands in his own. Chanyeol wanted to embrace him lovinglyn in his arms and kiss him endearingly on his puppy-shaped lips. But he couldn’t, because Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren’t dating. And Chanyeol is madly in Love with Baekhyun. But he couldn’t date Baekhyun because probably don’t even like Chanyeol. It was a sad depressing thought. 

“why are you staring at me again?!” Diamond Skye said his voice confined in annoyance

“I wasn’t lookin at you!” Chanyeol said hurriedly “I was lookin behind you” Chanyeol lied sneakily

”No you weren’t!” Shouted Baekhyun “ You were lookin right at Me!”

”No! I! Wasn’t!” Shouted Chanyeol “I lookin at that beautiful sunset behind you” Chanyeol lied some more

”oh wow! That is a bueatiful sunset” replied Diamond Skye

”see? I told you” Chanyeol said in that like way

But it was even more Depressing that Diamond Skye wasn’t Chanyeol’s boyfriend after seeing Diamond Skye gaze upon the sunset looking so beautiful like that. All Chanyeol wanyed to do was hold Baekhyun’s hand as they walked along the beach together. He wanted to buy him beautiful expensive things and stuffs. He wanted to wake up every morning to Diamond ske’s beautiful soft face. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with Diamond Skye. Together forever.

So Chanyeol just stared at the Beauty as tear rolled down his cheek.

 

                                                      -Baekhyun’s POV-

 

Baekhyun wad staring at Chanyeol’s Beautiful profile that picked up the sunlight in all the right places. He put a to his heart. he could feel his heart flutter in his chest. He could feel himself falling for Chanyeol fast and suddenly. He wants to confess to him soon so he could finally date him and kiss Chanyeolks dreamy heavenly lips. All he wanted to do was walk along the beach with Chanyeol, fingers laced together. Toes wiggling in the sand like worms. He wants to watch movies all night with Chanyeol snuggled in a blanket with him. But most of all, Baekhyun wanted to have Chanyeol’s babies. He was thinking of all the names he could name Chanyeol’s precious angels.

Daeija Diamonique, Suhofanny V’Lanta’La’Mana’Ma’Nishia, Kameisha-

Suddenly Diamond Skye heard a soft voice calling him out of his daydream

”HELLO!!!! WE’RE HEREE!!!!!!” Chanyeol Screamed in Baekhyun’s face

”Okay okay” said Baekhyun in vary annoyed like manner 

Just then they landed on Mustafar. And saw Everyone else’s Starship.

”I bet you 900 billion million thousand Metrons that’s a ship full of my treacherous former prisoners!!!!” Screamed Emperor Park Chanyeol “I’ll get my revenge on those betraying bastard!!!!”

“Okay then.....” voiced Baekhyun in confusion 

Chanyeol raced towards the distant ship, with a hesitant Baekhyun following soothe. 

As they got closer a bloody murder scream escaped the Evil Emperors lips which caught the attention of everyone else.

”UNHAND MY PRISONERS THIS INSTANT!!!!!” CHANYEOL Screamed 

“is that The Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol?!” Gaspeed  lil meow meow “Xukun! What are we going to do!?”

”We need to kill the Evil Emperor Park Chanyeol and reclaim the lightsabers.” said Xukun matter of factly “ It’s the only way to save everyone and Lucas you need to become the new Emperor it’s most likely the only way  to keep the universe safe.” 

“We can’t kill Chanyeol!!!!” Lucas Shouted in a shocked manner “that’s not the a Jedi way! Didn’t you pay attention to anything I taught you?!?!” 

“Swell if you wont, then I will!!!” Screamed Yixing as he aggressively lunged  at the Evil Emperor, yelling “I’ll save you Cai Xukun my One True Love!!!”

 “NO!!!!” Xukun yelled “Lucas! But You Have to fight The Emperor, you’re the only with a lightsaber and you probably know how to use the Force the best out of alll of us. And If you let Yixing go out there and fight The Evil Emperor Chanyeol, Yixing will probably be killed and it will be all Your fault”

But before Lucas could respond. Yixing already started racing over towards Emperor Chanyeol with a Violent Demented look in his eyes. Chanyeol attempted to Launch Lightening at Yixing, But Yixing dodged all of Chanyeol’s vile attacks just in time. Yixing took hold of Chanyeol with The Force . And Threw Chanyeol against a bolder. The Emperor’s face contorted in PaiN  as he felt his bones had been Crushed by Yixing’s powerful attack. Yixing immediately ran over to Chanyeol’s injured and pain-filled body and Latched his Eager hands around Chanyeol’s neck, dying to satisfy his craving for blood, almost as if he was being controlled by someone. But just as Yixing was about to strangle the life out of Chanyeol, Yixing felt a sudden electrifying pain that coursed through his body. He open his eyes to see Chanyeol standing in front of him with Sith lightning emerged from his fingertips. Yixing suddenly fell to the ground in Pain and agony

“YOU’RE A FOOL FOR THINKING YOU CAN VANQUISH THE EVIL EMPEROR!!!” Yelled Chanyeol as he grabbed his red lightsaber and swiftly bringing down the lightsaber blade upon Yixing’s right wrist, as Yixing let out Blood curdling scream of Pure Anguish.

YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!! MY HAND!!!!!!!!!” Yixing Screamed with Pure unrelenting anger in his VoicE

“HOW DARE YOU CALL THE EVIL EMPEROR A BASTARD?!?!?!?!!!” The Evil Emperor screamed as he was readying to cut Yixing’s left hand. But just then The Emperor felt a Force pull him back and throw him to the ground.

LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!” Chanyeol growled out

”My name’s Lucas Skywalker!” Lucas announced dramatically

  Lucas and Emperor Chanyeol fought an Intense battle with their lightsabers, but just their lightsabers crashed against each other and as red and blue sparks flew through the night air, Lucas looked into Chanyeol’s and saw a glimpse of light crying out for help, Buried beneath layers of Dark, Heinous corruption. It was as if...that wasn’t his true self. It was as if...he was being controlled by someone. 

“Chanyeol! Stop fighting! I think there’s something wrong with you, please, let me help you” Lucas pleaded honestly

 “No!!!!!!!!!!!!” Screamed Chanyeol  

But Lucas used the force to heal him anyway, because he’s such a great person and also great Jedi. Suddenly the look in Chanyeol’s eyes changed from Pure anger to confusion. He didn’t know where he was, or what was going on. He couldn’t remember Anything. It was like he had just been pulled out from a trance.

”W-what happened??” Chanyeol whispered breathlessly

”I-I Don’t really know...” Lucas responded

They both looked over at Yixing, who was screaming and foaming at the mouth while rolling around on the ground in Pain. Because his hand just got cut off. So Lucas outstretched his hand and healed Yixing. Yixing looked around....disoriented and lost.

What’s going on??” Yixing said as he looked down to see his hand was gone “My Hand!!!!!!!” Yixing said in a panic

“Well.... Chanyeol cut off your hand....But it seems you two were under someone’s control” replied Lucas

Chanyeol dropped to his knees in horror and remorse as he dropped his lightsaber to the ground. It felt as if Guilt was eating away him from the inside. It felt as if he was drowning in shame and self-disgust for what he had done.

”Y-you mean...I did that??” Chanyeol said breathlessly as his eyes filled with tears “I so sorry..” Chanyeol said as tears dripped down his cheeks

”uh....it’s okay...I guess I can just get a cybernetic hand” replied Yixing “But Lucas you said someone or something was controlling us?” 

“Well I’m not completely sure, but there has been a disturbance in The Force, so it seems that someone’s been controlling you” said Lucas

Just then Xukun stepped out of The Mighty Starship with everyone else.

”What’s going on??” Asked Xukun

”I sensed a disturbance in The Force, so I decided to heal them and it seems that The Evil Emperor isn’t actually evil, and Yixing isn’t insane. So I think they were being controlled by someone...or something...” replied Lucas

 ”Well who could it be?” Asked Cai Xukun frowning 

“I don’t know It could be anyone.” Said Lucas confused 

“I know it’s Chanyeol, it has to be he’s the evil emperor! and he can’t just change he’s a vicious corrupt monster!!” Yelled Xukun 

“Jeez dude, calm down” said Lucas

“I’m not going to calm down because I know what’s right!!!” Yelled Xukun “Chimchim listen to me, you know he’s evil and trying to destroy the whole universe so why don’t you let me save you, me, lil meow meow and everyone.” 

“But I don’t know if Chanyeol is Evil now” Chimchim said a little confused  

 Xukun made his way over To Yixing, and placed his left hand on Yixing’s biceps, while sliding his right hand down Yixing’s muscular chest and looked deep into Yixing’s with seduction

”You still believe me, don’t you Yixing?” Xukun said with persuasion in his voice “Don’t you trust Your One True Love? Your Babygirl” Xukun said as he leaned in and fused his lips to Yixing’s, kissing him deeply. But Yixing pushed Xukun away, disconnecting their lips.

”Y-your not my One True Love” Yixing whispered quietly 

“What?!?!?” Yelled Xukun anger laced in his voice 

“Your not my One True Love or my babygirl” Yixing said loudly  

 “HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME!!!!!” Yelled Xukun “I’VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!! I’VE NEVER HURT YOU IN ANYWAY!!!! I’VE ONLY LOVED AND CARED FOR YOU THROUGHOUT OUR ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP!!!!! EVEN WHEN WE BROKE UP!!!! EVEN WHEN YOU SCREAMED AT ME IN THE CANTINA UNTILL I CRIED!!!! I STAYED BY YOUR SIDE!!!!! EVEN WHEN YOU TRIED TO KILL SEHUN TWICE!!!! I STAYED BY YOUR SIDE!!!!!!!  YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!” Xukun Screamed 

But just then they all heard a blaster being fired from behind them, and they saw Xukun had fallen to the ground, for the cause being that Xukun had been shot.  Everyone looked around to see where these shots had been fired from. They turned around only to see D.O holding his blaster and Kai standing by his side.

“YOU DANG BASTARD QUIT LYING TO EVERYONE!!!!!” Yelled D.O. 

 “I’M NOT LYING TO ANYBODY, YOUR ALL MY FRIENDS!!!” Yelled Xukun in Pain “ And Yixing I love you I always loved you!!” 

 “Your lying you never Loved me” Yixing said sadly with tears in his eyes 

“You’re right I never loved you but you were too dumb to see that I was manipulating you!!!!!” Xukun yelled while cackling “I was manipulating all of you and you never saw it!!!!!” 

“WELL WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW YOU HAVE NO ONE LEFT TO MANIPULATE YOU MONSTER!!!!!!! Sehun Screamed angrily 

“No no I know someone still loves me Chimchim, Sehun, Yixing I KNOW YOU STILL LOVE ME I KNOW YOU, YOU HAVE TO!!!!!! Xukun Screamed out sobbing as the realization hit him 

 “You’re delusional and a sick bastard.” said lil meow meow with disgust in his eyes while holding Chimchim in his arms

Just Then Yixing’s eyes widened in shock as he stared to regain his memory “I remember now....you’ve been manipulating me from the moment we started dating!!! You turned me into some demented psycho that was Obsessed with you till you were all I could think about!!! I Was a General! But you got me fired from my position!!!! And I was still so insane that I thought I was still General!!!! But once we broke up I finally started to act a bit more normal, but you Forced your way back into my life and ruined everything all over again!!!!!!!!! Also you brought Sehun along on the trip just so you could could make me jealous and so you could manipulate Sehun into loving you!!!!!!! Just Admit it! You enjoyed watching me try to kill Sehun because we were fighting over you!!!!! And You made me Kill Two Innocent people!!!!!!!! Every horrendous thing I did was because of You!!!!!!! You made me insane.... but I was too blind to see it.....Being under your control felt like you were my drug...a drug so addictive and so Dangerous, a drug that I craved immensely night and day, a euphoria so intense and enslaving That I just couldn’t get enough it.....Yet buried beneath layers of insanity was where my true self lied.......Imprisoned in an asylum of Agony....Chained to your abuse...silently Sufficating in an ocean of tears and Misery...I cried out for help... but no one could hear me...I tried to escape, but I was pulled back in.....So I gave up, I quit fighting the inner warfare and Allowed myself to be violated and my heart to be damaged.........I was a Prisoner of your love” Yixing Confessed as tears streamed down his cheeks “After I do what’s right you can finally go back to WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!” Yelled Yixing as he pick up Chanyeol”s forgotten lightsaber and pressed the button to turn it on, looking in to Cai Xukun’s wide eyes he plunged it straight into Xukun’s heart and watching him breath his last breaths as he fell to the ground   

“I thought he was my friend.” Chen choked out with tears in his eyes  

“We all did boo bear” replied Xiumin quietly 

 Just then baekhyun rushed over to Chanyeol 

“Are you okay!!!” Shouted Baekhyun 

“Yeah....I think so” replied Chanyeol calmly “but I want to say something important.........I love you Baekhyun I always have.” 

“I love you too!!!” Baekhyun said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol 

 

 

                                                  ~Epilogue~5 years later~

 

 

It’s been Five years since that fateful day. Lucas restored the Jedi temple and became The new Jedi temple leader with Sehun and they got married two years ago after dating for some time. Chimchim and lil meow meow became the Jedi teachers for The Younglings. D.O continued to smuggle along with Kai, Chen and Xiumin. Kai and D.O had a beautiful Daughter named Kim Koko Bop. Chanyeol continued to be The Emperor But this time, restoring order and balance to the Universe, and Baekhyun continued to be an Exotic Dancer on the weekends but on the weekdays he’s The Emperor ‘s Captain. Chanyeol and Baekhyun also had two Daughters named Daeija Diamonique and Suhofanny V’Lanta’L’Mana’Ma’Nishia. Yixing earned his position as General again, but with more metals than ever now. Yixing also has a new boyfriend, Suho. They met up again by chance after The Battle on Mustafar. They have been Dating for one Year, but It had been difficult at times for Yixing, after what he’d gone through with Xukun it was hard for Yixing to Trust Suho, it was hard for Yixing to Love agian. Yixing was once a Bright, Loving, Compassionate person who genuinely cared for others. But now he was withdrawn, introverted, and closed off. But now Yixing has kind-hearted, honest, affectionate Boyfriend who genuinely Loves Yixing, So with time he Learned to love again, he learned to Trust again, he can finally Love Suho whole heartedly without the fear that it was all Fake Love. Yixing Sometimes he thinks to himself that maybe he could have saved Xukun but he would always come to the conclusion that he could not save Xukun....from himself. But now, thankfully he has Suho, the man who healed Yixing’s Shattered Heart. Comforted Yixing during his Darkest times. And showed him what a Sincere Love is, Yixing is now back to his same Bright, Loving, Compassionate self who genuinely cared for others. Thanks to Suho... Yixing knows what True Love is...

 

 

                                                                       -The End-

 

 

 

 

 

- authors note - 

 

hey guys this is the last chapter im so sad it’s is over but I love the way this chapter turn out I hop you you like it and thank for reading and  supporting me  through my dark times subscribe and commert your fav part!!!!!^^ 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕