Love in the Stars

The Emperor Returns

                                                                                                                         -Kai-

 

Kai was singing 24/7=heaven, but Acapella because he's just that Good at singing. But Just Then the doors to the cantina Bursts open and he Locked eyes with the Most Gorgeous man he'd Ever seen. He was wearing a grey shirt and black pants , and a black jacket and a black holester. He just knew this had to be the person  he is meant to be with. When he walked in the cantina it seemed like the whole room was Glowing. he had big Sparkling orb-like eyes, full Plump Juicy lips, and a smooth Milky complexion. 

Kai was Mesmerized by his Beauty and his perfectly Sculpted . Just then, overwhelmed with Emotion words suddenly begin to Fall from his lips

"Hey you in the back, Yea Boi, i'm talking about you, Yea Boi you're beautiful, don't let anybody tell no different, This song is for you, Yea."

and he started singing a song:

 "Hey, it might feel like we're light years apart but your Beauty hits me like a Galactic Aster-oid, your big eyes Sparkle like stars in outer space Boi, Yea, Yea!

This eclipse of the heart, the interconnected Cosmic constellation! Yea Boi, Yea!

You shine like the Brightest sun in the Universe with your Intergalactic rays of Light, you're my Venus, my Angel, my shooting Star, cause I'm making a Wish on you, Yea Yea, Boi!

This Eclipse of the Heart, the Interconnected Cosmic constellation! Yea Boi, Yea!

Taking a chance on saying how I Feel for you, Yea Boi, Hey! you're the most beautiful Person I ever seen in this Interplan-tary Galaxy Yea Boi! Yea, you know I loved you ever since I seen you Yea! 

This Eclipse of the Heart, the Interconnected Cosmic Constellation! Yea, Yea Boiii Yeaaaaaa hoooooo yYeaaaaa!!!!"

Kai slipped his way closer to the Beautiful man who is Destined to be the Love of his life.

"do you drink milk? it sure did your body good." Kai says, eying his next boyfriend eagerly

"I know, I have a mirror" he replies matter of factly

"I'm Kai and I'm the Love of your Life" Kai said kissing D.O.'s hand lovingly

"I'm D.O. and I'm your prince charming or whatever" D.O. smirking slyly 

"What brings to Jaehwan's Cantina, Beautiful?" asks Kai Flirtily 

"Well, you see that guy over there with big, stupid backpack? He's a Smuggler named Chen, he Stole a Ton a Kokobop and it was way too heavy for our ship and made us crash. I told him it was too heavy but, he never lstens to Anything I say" D.O. explains with a sly smirk playing on his lips "And he Kidnapped, which is the only reason I'd hang around a Smuggler"

"Who'd he Kidnap??" Kai asked looking confused

"Me!!!" D.O. yelled looking agitated

"Oh, wow, that's so not Hot" says Kai

"I know!" D.O. exclaimed "So since we're in Love and Soul Mates or whatever, you should come along with me, just in case Chen tries some funny Business"

Just then a man in a Dark blue flight suit walks up happily "Oh Hi, I'm Chen" he says sincerely "I thought your song one was one of the most Beautiful thing i"ve ever heard in my whole entire life" 

Suddenly, Kai grabbed Chen by the collar and shoves against the Wall  "Listen you Punk, if you ever do anything to hurt my Precious Angel D.O. I'm gonna like Hurt you, like real Bad!" he says Angrily

"Ok" Chen says "Well, I just came over here to tell D.O. we have a Ship we can ride in, if we want to"

"Oh, we definetly want to" says D.O. while grinning "But I made a Love Connection with......... Kai here, so he's coming with us too"

Chen gaspeed Loudly "You mean that Beautiful song was about you D.O.??!" He started to tear Up a little "I'm so happy for both of you!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, where's this Ship at??" D.O. asked suspiciously 

"It's outside, and we'll be flying with a bunch of other people, so that'll be fun" Chen replied happily

D.O. made a sour face, but went along with Chen anyways to meet the people they'd be flying with. they met some two guys named Sehun and Xukun and Xukun said that a third guy was coming with them but Kai didn't care, as long a he was with his special Angel, D.O.

They all went into the starship

"What are you up to pal?"says Chen Happily

Yixing wipes his eyes, straightens his uniform and clears his throat a few times saying, "Nothing" 

"Great!" says Chen "For a second there, i thought you were mad, so I'm glad you're actually doing fine" 

"yeah, I'm totally fine" says General Zhang Yixing while sighing

"Hey, I'm just wondering, what exactly are you guys going to do?" asks D.O. with a sly smile playing on his lips "I heard something about a secret mission???"

Yixing glared daggers at Xukun, realizing that he had given away details of the plan to complete strangers "WELL, since you already know so Much I'll tell you All, I'm General Zhang Yixing and I'm leading a Secret Mission to find Luke Skywalker, Obtain the Weapon he has, Defeat the Evil Emperor and Save the Universe!!! He declared

"Oh wow" said D.O. rollinng his eyes " i'm so impress-ed" 

"Well what exactly do you do???" General Zhang Yixing demanded

"If you've got to know I'm an Exotic Dancer" D.O. said, grinning

"That's Hot" said Kai, thinking about how Hot that was.

"WHat!?!?" Chen yelled in shock " All this time I never knew!!!!" 

"surprise" D.O. said sarcastically

"It's okay, bud, I just want you to know i don't think of you any less and I'll always think of you as my best friend, no matter what your occupation is" Chen said. tearing up a little and giving his Friend a warm hug.

Kai was a little annoyed the Chen hugged His prince charming, but he didn't say anything, because Chen was prolly just trying to act all nice just so Kai would let his guard down. And that wasn't abou to happen.

"Well I just wanted to say I feel so blessed to be here right now and I'm so thankful to Xukun for bringing me along with you!!" Sehun said excitedly while looking at Xukun

"How do you even know this guy Xukun??" General Zhang Yixing demanded, glaring daggers at Xukun and Sehun

"Oh, we shared a Room when we were Storm Troopers" said Sehun 

General Zhang Yixing grit his teeth in anger and clenches his fist, he marches over to the door and starts banging it on Chen, then he stomps out of the room into his room and slams the door.