The Message From Space

The Emperor Returns

                                                                                                                     -Yixing-

 

General Zhang Yixing wakes up on his mighty Maroon canopy bed. and looked up the stars wondering if he would hear from Cai Xukun today. Cai Xukun was working as Spy for the General to spy on the Evil Emperor Park Chanyoel who is trying to Destroy the Universe. Everyday General Zhang Yixing worried about Cai Xukun, whether or not he would hear from him, whether or not he would be Discovered as a Spy. The General and Cai Xukun had been dating for Years, but Zhang Yixing had decided they needed they needed to Separate to focus on work, but he Never stopped Loving Cai Xukun. 

He sighed deeply and got out of his bed and got dressed in his Majestic millitary Uniform and puts on his glasses too because he can't see without them. He saunters down stairs to the Hologram room to contact Cai Xukun. He goes through the door into the hologram room and presses the button on the control panel. He presses some more buttons and a Hologram of Cai Xukun pops up

"Um, Hello!" General Zhang Yixing announces

 "Hi" says Cai Xukun looking embarassed

"Are you reading any good books lately?" General Zhang Yixing announces

" I've a little busy lately so..no..not really..." Cai Xukun replies back akwardly "uh... how's work?"

"That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about, any new information?" General Zhang Yixing demands

"i heard about a person named Luke Skywalker, he posseses a weapon that can defeat The Evil Emperor but no one knows where he is or what the weapon is" He states Matter-of-Factly.

"I must find him!! this may be the only way to defeat The Evil Emperor!!!"  General Zhang Yixing exclaims "I Need to assemble an elite team of skilled indivuals to take on this Dangerous threat to Humanity!!!"

"Okay!" says Cai Xukun

"well...bye" says General Zhang Yixing

"ok see you later..." replies Xukun

General Zhang Yixing pressed couple more buttons and the hologram of Cai Xukun vanishes.

just then he takes off in his starship on his quest to look for the perfect team.