Chapter 6

Black Rose

I looked around and was about to pick the petal up when the from earlier appeared and snatched it from the ground.

 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here. A petal it seems." She sneered, examining it.

 

I scoffed and tried to pluck it out of her hand but she moved out of the way. 

 

"Give it back before you regret even messing with me." I warned.

 

She rolled her eyes.

 

"What will you do? Call your Irisis for help?" 

 

With a sigh, I grabbed the left side of her jacket tightly before hooking a leg behind her right leg and tripping her, putting her down lightly. I then supressed her arms with one hand and grabbed the petal out of her hand despite her high pitched protests.

 

"YAHHH, JEON JAE YOUNG, YOU MESSED UP MY HAIR!" She screamed at my face.

 

"YOU BETTER REMEMBER THE NAME, KIM SOO AH, I WILL COME FOR YOU." She glared at me before stomping out.

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance before taking a look at my watch. There was about an hour before my next lesson. Why not summon another Irisis right? I examined the petal. The illuminati sign? I blew gently on the petal and the hottest guy i have ever seen in my entire life appeared. Soft looking dark brown hair, blue eyes, tanned bronze skin, and soft plump red lips. Damn. He didn't kneel but instead bow a little, before mumbling some words.

 

"What did you say, i did not quite catch that."

 

"At your service, m-master." He seemed reluctant to call me that.

 

Hmm. Interesting.

 

"Name?"

 

"Anything you wa-"

 

"Oh, come on, don't give me the same bull."

 

i pluck the remaining two petals from my stalk and blew on them, then throwing all three of them in the air. Suho and Kyungsoo both appeared and the petals attached firmly to the stalk.

"Do me a favour and explain everything to pretty boy over there. I will go grab us some drinks."

 

I inserted coins into the vending machine and bought four bottles of water.(Drink water guys it's good for your health) 

They were talking intensely and quietened down when i neared. I jogged back to the table we are occupying and slammed the bottles down. They each took a bottle and gulped down water to quench their thirst.

 

"So, your name?"

 

"My name is Kai, Jae Young. "

 

Not to lie, i love the way my name roll off his tongue. It sounds so velvety and seductive. I mentally slapped myself. Look at me, having hots for someone i just met minutes ago. He stared at me so intensely that he was literally penetrating my soul. I was so captivated by his beautiful blue eyes that i did not notice Suho and Kyungsoo disappearing.

 

"Why are you staring at me? Do i have something on my face?" I reached up and tried touching my face.

 

He rose and grabbed my hand gently to stop me. I felt my heartbeat spike up as I stared up at him with wide eyes.

 

"No, there isn't. You are just pretty, and it seems that you think that I am as well. " He smirked at me.

 

My face turned an embarrassing red and was about to stutter out something when the bell rang. Kai brushed his lips over my fingers teasingly before letting me go and vanishing. I blinked in shock and rushed to my next class, but not before throwing the plastic bottles into the recycling bin. (Remember to not litter and recycle, guys!) I arrived at the area I was at a while ago and sat down on the grassy ground. A man walked in with flaming charisma (WINK WONK) and the other with a similar passion. There was almost no doubt that they are brothers. (In real life they are not)

 

"Nice to meet you guys, I am Choi Si Won (fom Super Junior), your coach for Physical Traning and this is my younger brother, Choi Min Ho (fom Shinee) who will be your assistant coach."

 

"All right, everyone, let's start. Drop down and give me twenty. (pushups)" Coach Choi said.

 

Without complaining i dropped down onto the floor and did my pushup (standard ones) . I stood up after doing so and spotted some of the males and most of the females still struggling to finish them even in the feamle position.

 

"You. Name." The assistant coach asked, pointing at me.

 

"Jeon Jae Young, Coach."

 

"You just did twenty pushups properly in the standard poistion."

 

"I believe I did so, Coach."

 

"Not bad." He rose an eyebrow.

 

He beckoned a male student over and told both of us to compete in a pushup competition with each other. He ask another student to count for the male student competing against me.

 

"As much as you can in a minute. Ready, Go!" He started his stopwatch.

 

I rapidly pumped my arms up and down as adrenaline pumped through my veins. Sweat dripped down to the floor.

 

"Stop."

 

They both of us collasped onto the floor, breathing heavily.

 

"He got 65, Coach."

 

"What about me, Coach?" I asked.

 

"60. Very impressive for a woman, i would say. You must be very good at sports."

 

 "Thank you, Sir. I do martial arts. "

 

I sat up, grinning. I extended a hand to my opponent and he shooked it, smiling.

 

"I am Han Ji Sung (stray kids) , nice to meet you."

 

"Jae Young."

 

"Those who are done, please start on fifty laps around the field."

 

Audible groaning can be heard and I started running. Forty-five laps later, i feel my energy starting to deterioate. Panting, i finished my last lap and plop down on the floor, clothes drenched in sweat and legs jellified. Ji Sung sat down next me and something fell out of his pocket. A familiar black petal. Without him noticing, i grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket, sneakily. Coach Choi came up to us.

 

"Good job today, you two may go."

 

I immediately stood up and grabbed my bag before running off to a more secluded area. I reached into my pocket and took out the petal. I brushed my finger across the bird-like symbol and felt a searing pain shoot up my arm. I dropped the petal and blew rapidly on my finger. It felt like something had burnt me. A pair of feet appeared in my line of vison. I look up to see a guy with greyish silver hair and blue eyes cocking an eyebrow at me. He bent down and grabbed the petal, and took my hand, placing it in my palm.

 

"Master."

 

 

 

 

Thank you guys so much for being patient while waiting for new uploads! Please comment and subscribe. I will reply to all of you! I really want to know how you feel, whether it be negative or positive.

p.s. ignore the spelling and grammar mistakes please, i am too lazy to go change them.

p.p.s. for those who don't know, there is a poll at tbe bottom of the chapter so please go and vote!

-Xin