EPILOGUE

Love or Dead Game [COMPLETED]

                                    EPILOGUE 

"Anna are you done?"

"Anna?"

"Yes?" I looked at the talk figure in front of me. Kris voice brings me to the reality.

"Where have you been lost?" He chuckled.

"Nothing" I looked at the watch. Oh its already late. I should be done with my work till now.

"Me and Tao had planned to go to the nearest restaurant. Wanna join?"

"No I ain't done. You guys enjoy"

"Hey sweetie you sure? You will regret" Tao joins Kris.

"Yes dumbo I am sure." I smiled.

"See Kris she always calls me that" Tao complains.

"Cause you are"

"Ok guys stop. Anna can you go by yourself or should I call Luhan?" Kris always got mad at both of us. Me and Tao are like tom and jerry.

"Aye no no. I am ok. Don't call him"

"Haha gege I think Luhan again ask her out" Tao laughed.

"You are so dead Tao" I took my water bottle to throw at him.

"Tao stop teasing her." Kris dragged Tao with him.

"But Anna, you should think about him. He's a nice guy" Kris chuckled before leaving. Ahh I can't believe. Kris you too!!

Two years passed after that night. But that night seems like it was just two or three days ago. It's an wonder I am still alive like I was left living in vain even a 10 years ago when I was just 10 years old. I wish I was also went outside with mom and dad so that Jhonny didn't have to sacrifice.

So many fears I had lost and so many have added. I don't want to recall those memories but whenever I am alone I can't help remembering it. Jhonny's happy face always makes me feel guilty. I have one more guilt and Sehun gave me that.

I shouldn't think of him but I think what I did it was a mistake. I can remember that time whenever I close my eyes. His last words that ge told me still killing me inside. The guilt is too heavy.

After Tao and Kris left I finished my work. I moved here after Jhonny's dead. I couldn't live there cause it always hurt me to live there without him. It wasn't like the same after his death. I couldn't live normally. I tried to kill myself so many times but just whenever I closed my eyes I saw Sehun. I couldn't.

Here I am trying to live a normal life. I have Kris and Tao as my friends more like my family. And Luhan I met him just an one year ago. I know he likes me but I can't say him yes. Cause his face awkwardly reminds me of Sehun.

I truned off my laptop. The weather telling me that its gonna rain. I closed my eyes.

I smiled and spread my hands before jumping. I wasn't the one who just jumped. Sehun also jumped from there behind me. I am afraid of heights but somehow I felt comfortable when his hands wrapped me around. I don't know why he jumped. It makes my heartbeat faster because of fear or some unknown feelings. I open my eyes slowly. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Sehun looking at me. His staring was different. I look down for a moment.

"Don't look down. I am here with you" His hold on me got tighter.

"You should live. Your parents wanted you to live. You should." He stopped for a moment.

"I am sorry I hurt you. I thought if I kill Jhonny, you will be mine. I am idiot for thinking that"

It feels like time just stopped. We are falling together but can't feel the wind. How are we breathing? Breathing in each other's air? He is saying me sorry and I don't know why my heart is breaking. I can't say anything. I am afraid. I wrapped my arms around him more tightly.

"You looked you were in pain and I wanted to erase but I added more. I am sorry for wanting you. For loving you. Someone like me doesn't deserve you" His last words yes his last words.

I couldn't even think what was going on when we fall on the ground. I closed my eyes because of fear. But nothing happened. I slowly open my eyes and what I saw made me go insane. Sehun was still holding me in his arms but he wasn't moving. I couldn't feel his heartbeat. I free myself from him. Blood was all over his face. I cried out loudly. This happened with me for the second time today.

"Not you too" And then suddenly it started raining. I don't know why I kiss him.

I kissed him but he didn't give in. He didn't response.

"Hey kiss me back" My tears were falling continuously. That's what he asked for right.

I am sorry for loving you! His words are ringing in my mind.

Then I saw Lay standing in the rain.
"You really ended the game. Sehun gave his life for you. The game is ended" He then disappeared. He gave me one last weak smile before disappearing.

I open my eyes and feel my eyelashes are heavy. Tears you know. They are fighting against me to fall. But I don't believe in crying. Sehun gave his life for me, Jhonny lost his life for me. They want me to live. My parents wanted me to live. So I moved here and trying to move on, trying to forget those memories. But Lay's last words still I remember. Sehun gave his life for me. I can't forgive myself ever. This guilt won't let me live. That's why I tried so many times to kill me but whenever I tried, closed my eyes I can hear Sehun saying

"Don't. I am here with you."

I look at my watch for the last time before going downstairs the office.

I got off from the office. The time I came to street it starts raining. I fully got wet. And just then I got a call. Oh its Luhan.

"Hello?"

"Anna, it's me" He said.

"Why are calling me this time?"

"Don't get out from office ok. I am coming to pick you up"

"Listen you don't need to"

he cut the call. I told Kris not to inform him but he just can't say no to anyone huh.

I looked around. Should I really wait for him? But looking at me I think I shouldn't. I inhaled the rainy wind. I hate rain. They hide my tears, I believed if Sehun could see my tears then he would come again and tell me that he doesn't want to see me hurt.

I was about to cross the road but a sudden sound of car crashing down made me stop on my spot. An accident? No. I froze in my place. Recalling again those time I don't want to.

"Hey watch out" Someone shouted at me. I looked in front of me and a car is coming on my way.

I can't move. My legs aren't moving. I should be shouting for help but even a little sound isn't coming from my mouth.

But someone just pushed me away and I fall on my back with him on my top.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" He asked.

Hurt? Yes I am hurt.

My mind is blank cause what am I seeing doesn't make any sense. My eyes getting teary.

"Hey you ok?"

I remained silent. I saw someone passing by us and its Lay. He smiled at me and winked and disappeared. I heard someone whispering into my ears.

"Don't let him go this time"  It's Lay's voice.

I didn't think too much. I just hugged him. It's Sehun. I couldn't hold into my tears this time. I would be lying if I say I never thought of him coming back into my life. Actually I always wanted that. I was hurt not now Sehun..

He hugged me back instead of stopping me. After all my sufferings I finally spoke up.

"I love you"

"Well it's just.... Anyone would do that if they were in my place" His face doesn't make me afraid of him now.

"Idiot"

I said him idiot but I would be the one. Cause we are on street so many people eyeing us because of our position. And I added one more thing I kissed him. He just moved away and stood up and giving me a shocked look.

"What are you thinking of me?"

"My boyfriend" I laughed and gestured at him to pull me up.

He didn't refuse. He just helped me obediently.

"It's ok. I know you. And you will know me too. But I can't let you go so can we date?" I just said those words in one breathe. Maybe I am sounding creepy but Sehun, I can't let you forget any thing.

"Listen I am not that type of a guy"

"You know what you should kiss me back"

"If I don't then?" He raised his one eyebrow at me. I smiled and suddenly also feeling my heart aching.

I kissed him this time really deeply. I am trying to give my all love into an one kiss. And letting all my pains disappear also.

This time he didn't moved away. I can feel people staring at us. But I didn't care.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I can sense its Luhan. I didn't care to receive the call too.

I really can't let him go after a long time. I really can't let him go ever. Sehun, thanks for wanting me. Thanks for loving me.

The End

 

I know this story doesn't make any sense actually. I have written this a really long time ago. But I didn't want to publish it but I finally I did. This part T T trust me I cried. It's because Sehun. I can't write more.

 

Please don't hate me for this.

 

Comment, like and share if you want so ♡