One.

Love or Dead Game [COMPLETED]

                                         One

The screen was still empty not showing anything.

"I am going home. It won't start will it?" I am bored waiting for it to start.

"Hey wait wait it's starting" Jhonny exclaimed.

I immediately sat down beside him.

The screen showing some places we don't know actually. But we get excited cause it seems so real.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes" We both said.

"One, two, three... "

"Woo it's starting!!!" Jhonny clapping his hands.

Then what happened make us shocked.

"Welcome Anna and Jhonny. Are you sure you wanna play? You can't change your decision later"

We were shocked hearing our names cause we didn't type our names yet. Still we both agreed to play.

"Let's get started then. Go near the coffee shop named Twinkle Town right now"

We both looked at each other.

"Now?" I asked Jhonny.

"It's not the problem but why there?" He asked me.

"How am I supposed to know. Let's go and see what's the matter"

We both get out from the house and went to the coffee shop by using the GPS tracking.

"I never heard of this" I said when we reached there.

"Same goes to me" He said.

"I am not seeing anything here" I stepped in.

"Anyone here?" Jhonny asked form behind following me.

"What do you want?"

I nearly jumped when I heard this voice. It awkwardly matches with the voice that I dreamt last night.

I moved backward when the man walked towards us.

"Anna and Jhonny?" He asked.

We didn't show up any kind of expression. For a moment it felt like knowing someone's name is the most normal thing of this world.

"Yes we are" Jhonny replied.

Then he handed a note to Jhonny and told us to leave from there. We did. While walking to the car I told Jhonny to read out the note.

"There is a palace in a Dark Sin. Go there and find your destination" He looked at me with his big eyes.

"You know where it is? " I asked as I grabbed the note from him.

"It's not just that. It also says that there will be a man. A man who is waiting for us?! " He raised his eyebrow.

Ok now this seems really creepier but also I am curious now. I shouldn't have continue this but I want to see the end.

"I know the place." I stopped walking for a moment and the next moment I started running wherever I can remember.

"Anna wait for me. I heard that Dark Sin isn't a good place." Jhonny followed me.

"Here we are" I stopped when I saw the palace.

"Daebak how can you know this place?" He asked.

"I don't know" I simply don't know. It just like my dream that had last night. Are all these things are connected. I didn't bother to tell Jhonny everything. I am sure he won't let me do this it I tell him everything.

"Let's go in" He stepped in before me.

The moment I stepped in, the door slammed behind me making a thud sound. I turned back and tried to open it. But it's too late. My heart beating faster than usual.

It was dark inside. I called for Jhonny but none respond. I started worrying about him. And to make it worse it was dark I can't see anything.

"Looking for me?" A deep voice approached me from behind. I know it isn't Jhonny still I ask.

"Jhonny?"

"Your voice says you are afraid" The man back hugged me. His hands slids down to my waist.

Yes I am afraid. Afraid of darkness and for my friend. If it wasn't dark I really have kicked this guy but I didn't do anything. I remained silent.

"Stop" I shouted and free myself from his grip when I feel his cold hand moving upper of my body.

He chuckled. His chuckling sounding like an echo to my ear.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Chanyeol"

Slowly the darkness started vanishing. I closed my eyes due to sudden brightness. Blinked few times to get used to this environment. When I can see things clearly I see a tall figure standing in front of me looking at me. I think he is Chanyeol, the guy who touched me.

"Where is my friend?"

''Hold on. There's lot of time to talk about him but" He came near me. My heart beating faster.

"Gosh that's unfair. Enjoying yourself, don't even bother to call us" 4 boys entered the hall at the same time and the one who has 21 number tattooed on his neck said.

All of them have tattoos on their neck but different number.

"Chen she was just afraid and I was just comforting her" Chanyeol replied.

"Why am I here and please tell me where is my friend?"

"You came here on your choice but will go when we will be satisfied" The guy who has the number 88 said.

They all were eyeing me. I felt so helpless for the 2nd time in my life. I don't want to recall my past life but this situation is just the same. How helpless I was when my uncle tried to kill me. But I can't help it, the atmosphere is just the same. I felt alone.

"What does that mean?"

"Kai would you like to help her to understand?" Chanyeol said pointing at the guy 88.

"Sure" He smirked.

I moved from my place but Chanyeol was on time to get a hold on me.

"What have I done? Please leave me"

"You want to meet your friend?" Chanyeol whispered into my ears giving shivers to my whole body.

I nodded. Kai came to me and dragged me with him before I could say anything.

"Excuse us" Kai said before leaving the hall with me.

I heard them shouting Kai's name.

"Where are you taking me?"

"You will get to know"

We entered a dark room. This place look same as my dream and there is also a man in there.

"I am leaving you with him"

"Why?"

Before I could say anything Kai locked me there with this man. As time passes I get a clear vision of him.

He was different from the other boys I met. But he also had the tattoo.

"Come sit here" He tapped the empty spot beside him and looked at me.

I didn't move. He came near me.

"Orders are given to follow" He looked different but his words aren't seem to.

I am stubborn too. I didn't move. He chuckled then.

"Don't get too tough it will be more difficult for you" He again sat there.

I listen to him and sat down there.

"I am Baekhyun"