Three

Love or Dead Game [COMPLETED]

                                         Three.

"It's not the right time. In fact it will be really quick if I let you go now!''

"For what?" I asked. He was still holding me.

"Stop staring at me" He looked away. His eyes color was alluring. It's not red or dark red, it was wine red. It's not possible but I want to say someone poured wine in his eyes.

Wait was I staring at him?

"What are you doing here?" The boys came and they were  shocked to see us like this.

"That's what I want to know" The boy saved me asked.

"I was just wondering where the washroom is?'' I nervously said, no I was afraid.

"Why?" He looked at me. I am in his arms. His face was real close to mine. I could feel his every breath against mine face. His eyes were looking at my lips, waiting for an answer. It was really uncomfortable so I tried to free myself but his hold got tighter.

"We told her to change" Suho said.

"No need to do that" He then let me go.

"Well if you want so'' Suho looked offended. I don't know why they all look like they kinda forced to listen to this new guy.

"You want to know where Jhonny is?" He asked me leaning down to my level.

"Yes"

"Kyungsoo bring him here" He gave me a smile.

Kyungsoo went and came with Jhonny. I run to him when I saw he was badly injured.

"Jhonny are you okay?'' I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"I am ok. Don't worry about me"

Kyungsoo was holding him. Kyungsoo punched him infornt of me when he said this. Jhonny fall on the ground. I kneeled down beside him.

"Please let us go" I cried out.

"Don't cry. Beautiful girls look so pitiful when they cry" Kai pulled me up.

"I am begging you please let us go"

"Sehun she is begging you''

The guy saved me is Sehun.

"I am begging you all. Please"

"Begging us won't work because Sehun chose you not us" Kyungsoo said.

"If you can satisfy him maybe he will listen to you" Suho smirked.

I went near Sehun.

"What do you want? Why did you choose me? Tell me I will do anything just don't kill my friend" I cried.

"Lock her in my room for now cause I am not in mood" Sehun said. Heartless.

"Ok" Kai smirked.

"Yes don't dare to touch her any of you specially you kai. I know you all so well" Sehun said before he left.

"You are not lucky that Sehun chose you not me." Kai told me before he locked me in Sehun's room.

I tried to make so many sounds so that people can know I am locked here but the palace is where I don't even know. And about my dream there's no people so it doesn't make any sense calling out for help!

I was crying in one corner of the room sitting alone. I hugged my knees pulling them closer to my chest. I don't afraid of darkness right now. I am afraid of them. I don't know when I fall asleep maybe I cried too much that's why.

I woke up hearing the sound of opening door. It was Sehun.

"Anna, Anna" He called for me. Probably he didn't see me. I was hiding in a corner of the room. I tried my best to not make any sound.

I didn't reply or didn't make any sound. I was hiding myself behind the bed.

"You think I can't find you?" He sounds so evil I swear.

I wasn't even breathing properly. I am feeling so weak and I will faint at any time. But I need to hide until I can. My eyes are getting heavy. I forcefully have kept them open.

"Got you" Suddenly Sehun appeared in front of me that I almost jumped in fear.

I tried to stand up but his grabbed me by my hand and made me fall on him.

I was on top of him. He smirked. I avoided eye contact with him.

"Why are you so afraid of me?" He asked as he switched the position.

All my attention was how to get rid of him. I was trying to kick him cause my hands aren't free. But I can't.

"All your efforts gonna fail, you already know so why are you even trying"
He hold my hands with his one hand and with another hand my hair. He tugged my hairs back of my ear.

I closed my eyes and moved my head to other side.

"You are so beautiful. I thought you will be weak after all I locked you here but you have enough strength to fight with me" He chuckled.

"What do you want?"

"You''

"Why?"

"I liked you. You look you are in pain."

"Huh a heartless like you can like someone?" I laughed.

"Yes you can say this after all you don't know us"

"Tell me" For the first time I felt something soft for him.

I thought he was gonna tell me but heck no he took my innocence as an advantage and kissed me. The kiss was rough. His lips were moving faster only screaming for lust. Still I didn't gave in.

''kiss me back" He said between the kiss. His voice was like an echo to my ear. My head was spinning and his words were just repeating in my brain.

"Never" I stubbornly replied him.

He kissed me again. His kisses got rougher in every next kiss. If he continue kissing me, I won't be able to hold in or I will faint. I already couldn't feel my lips. I could taste my own blood. He stopped for a moment.

"Still don't want to give in?" He smirked. His eyes were glowing.

I was left so weak that I couldn't even reply.

"Ok then"

He started kissing me again and when I felt his hand under my shirt I couldn't hold in. I kissed him back. His hand moved everywhere that it could. I cried out. My body was aching. I am feeling numb.

He parted the kiss and carried me to the bed.

"You wanted to know why we are like this right?" He layed me on the bed and sat beside me. I didn't say anything. He placed a finger on my lips and brushed it against my lips. That cold touch only added more pain.

"Because someone used us too. A good person when turn to a bad person, people don't have any idea how bad they can get"

"But that doesn't mean you do the same thing to the innocent people." I suffered a lot just to sat up from laying.

"Don't move. Stay still. And why  should we listen to you? It's just a game and we are only game characters nothing else" His words never sound soft. Cause only the person is rude.

"You aren't real?" I couldn't believe in my own eyes.

"Too real to be real. Whoever created us, had used us to do bad things. But why am I telling you all this." He flipped his hair because of anger.

"Ahh why can't I do anything to you?" Sehun cupped my face. He was looking at me into eyes. I looked away.

"You are hurting me" I mumbled.

"That's what I want but I can't. That how only I can lessen my pain" Sehun mumbled those last words but it was enough loud for me to hear. His face was really close to mine.

He again placed a finger on my lips where it got blued. He pressed his finger against that spot softly. This time it didn't hurt.

He pulled me closer in a soft kiss. This time really soft. I forgot that he hurt me while ago. For a while I wanted to kiss me too. He then stopped and stood up. 

"How to end this game?" That's all I ask him.

He left the room without answering. I sat up finally and I felt I am gonna faint or vomit I don't know. Before I could think anything better I found myself in a dark room.

"Game doesn't only have bad characters. You can trust me. I am here to help you''