Two.

Love or Dead Game [COMPLETED]

                                       Two.

 

"Why am I here?" The first thing I ask to him.


"Slow down. I just introduced myself you should do the same"

"Ahh sorry I am Anna Kendall"

"So it's him to choose you'' he sighed.

"Who?"

"Soon you will meet him"

"Listen I don't wanna meet anyone. I don't want to continue this ing game"

"You think playing this game was your decision?" He raised his eyebrow.

I remained silent.

"Every girl who came here before they weren't given any chance to meet me so you are different obviously he has something for you. So you don't need to worry too much"

"Huh how many girls came here?"

"Maybe sixteen or seventeen"

"Where are they now?"

"I don't know"

"This isn't a game right?''

"Someone is coming" He placed his finger on my lips.

Before I could say anything Kai opened the door and Chen was with him.

"Well don't tell me this girl believed your words" Kai chuckled.

I saw Baekhyun laughing. His aura wasn't the same as before. Oh so he is also like them.

"Maybe she didn't read the game rules" Baek said directly looking at me. He came closer and his face was just a few inches away from mine.

"Yes that's why she believed you" Chen said. Baekhyun didn't bother to look at Chen.

He started brushing his fingers against my skin. I shut my eyes. His hands are also cold. Are they human!?

"Let's go" Chen smirked. Baekhyun sighed and moved away from me.  Chen looked at me from up to down before dragging me with him and Kai, Baek followed us.

"Everything is ready here?" Baek asked as we entered the hall.

"What have you both done in room?" Chanyeol asked Baek looking at me.

All the time I remained silent. Thinking how can I get out of here. If it was just me then I would have run away from there at the first place but I am worried about Jhonny.

"Nothing. I just didn't feel doing anything to her maybe she isn't my type" Baek punched Chanyeol in arm. But surely he smirked looking at me.

"Or maybe she is already taken?" Chanyeol punched Baekhyun back.

"You know you are rude" Baek complained.

"Guys stop" This guy looks youngest among them.

"Big brother in the house" Chen slapped himself.

"His name is Xiumin. She looks so confused to see too many hot guys" Kai pointed at the guy whom I mistaken as the youngest.

"Hot huh" I mentally laughed. I don't know what am I?! If there was any other girl in my place what have they done? Crying? No I won't cry. Let's see how worst they can be.

"Did you just say something?" The guy who remained silent the whole time spoken up.

"Suho don't waste time now. We will talk about this later" Chanyeol stopped the guy.

"Ok then change into this" The guy whom I think is Suho handed me a dress. If I am not wrong maybe his name is Suho cause Chanyeol called him by this name.

The dress is too short but I didn't complain.

"Hey wait where are you going?" Xiumin appeared infornt of me all of a sudden. I stopped there.

"To change" I replied keeping my voice low.

They laughed.

Suho also came near to me and was about to touch me but I moved away. His face got serious.

"Ahh you disappointed me. Don't move when I want to treat you nicely cause I am always not in good mood" He comes closer again. I didn't move. I closed my eyes as I am scared.

Suho pressed his body against mine. My eyes are still closed. His hands on my waist.

"Suho stop" Xiumin says and then Suho moved away.

I opened my eyes to see all of them smirking.

"Well don't you understand you aren't allowed to move even an inch without our order. And we didn't mention for you not to change here" Xiumin said and Suho noded.

"What does that mean?" I am not too stupid to do this here.

". Change here in front of us" Kai laughs.

I am not moving. My hands aren't working. For a moment I feel like I am not alive.

"I am going from here" One of them suddenly said. I didn't notice him here. He didn't say anything the whole time.

 

"Kyungsoo you always have to do this. Why? What if she changes here?" Kai arguing while the others didn't say anything.

 

"You guys do whatever you want. I am leaving" The boy named Kyungsoo was about to leave.

 

"Ok ok let her change here and let's go somewhere else" Kai said and they all left me here.

 

That's the right moment for me to run away from here. First I need to find out where the heck is Jhonny.

 

I went to upstairs because they went to opposite direction. I was walking through the balcony carefully not making any sound.

 

"Why are you here?" A voice approached me from behind. It wasn't Jhonny's nor of them.

 

I forgot to mention that there wasn't railings so I was about to fall because of his sudden appearance. And his voice scared me.

 

I was about to fall but he was on time to hold my hands tightly. I am scared of so many things and height is one of them. I closed my eyes. I feel my teardrops on my cheeks.

 

"It's not the right time. In fact it would be really quick if I let you go now!" He whispered into my ears before pulling me up. His whisper gave me shivers to all my body. His face was buried to my neck. I could feel his warm breath against my skin. He was holding me by my hand. He pulled me closer and wrapped his other hand around my waist. My body was in control, that's what I felt that moment.