Return

Sinful [Jihan/Shujeong]

"I hate school," Jeonghan mutters under his breath Jisoo lets out a small laugh dropping his head, "three weeks is too short," Jeonghan complains laying his head on the table, "don't laugh at me," Jeonghan grumbles under his breath.

"Do you want to go to the store with me after school?" Jisoo asks resting his head against the palm of his hand looking fondly towards Jeonghan, "I didn't drive for no reason today, my mom asked me to do some stuff for her," Jisoo says with a shrug.

"I guess," Jeonghan says with a sigh sitting up mirroring Jisoo's posture, "I hate having study hall last period," Jeonghan continues to complain looking around the nearly empty library, "why don't you just leave like all the other seniors," Jeonghan presses his index finger against Jisoo's forehead pushing him lightly.

"You could leave without me," Jisoo teases, "you don't have to stay here with me, you chose to," Jisoo reminds flicking Jeonghan's forehead, "I'm glad that you decide to stay here with me, but if you don't want to you don't have to," Jisoo says with a sigh glancing away from Jeonghan.

"I don't like walking by myself," Jeonghan mutters, "you already know that though," Jeonghan's tone changes to a brighter one, "I guess since we're going shopping I get to pick out lube for you," Jeonghan says with a sigh Jisoo glances around the library his eyes widening.

"Don't say stuff like that so loudly," Jisoo says in a whine leaning forward closer to Jeonghan.

"Who's going to hear me, we're in here alone," Jeonghan says with a laugh, "let's just leave already," Jeonghan says pushing his chair back, "no one's going to stop two seniors from leaving during a free class," Jeonghan steps around to the other side of the table pulling Jisoo up. 


"We need to go down here," Jeonghan grabs Jisoo's arm pulling him down an aisle that had various lotions and other skincare products Jeonghan picks up a bottle of baby oil passing it to Jisoo, "it's not lube, but it'll work as lube," Jeonghan explains, "your parents shouldn't care about you having baby oil, it keeps mosquitoes away," Jeonghan says with a laugh.

"Why are you so persistent about me buying lube we hardly ever get a chance like that," Jisoo says with a laugh Jeonghan returns the laugh, "it's concerning," Jisoo says brightly.

"Because it'll be better when it does happen next time," Jeonghan says brightly, "I wish that we got to sleep together more often," Jeonghan says under his breath Jisoo lets out a heavy sigh.

"I like holding you better," Jisoo says softly, "when I first came here I heard the rumors about you, they're hard to avoid," Jisoo trails off walking further down the aisle Jeonghan following behind him, "you hate skinship like hand-holding, hugging, cuddling," Jisoo trails off, "but you're not like that with me it makes me happy," Jisoo says softly smiling to himself, Jisoo jumps when he feels Jeonghan lace his arms around Jisoo's middle from behind him.

"You're too cute, how could I not want to hug you," Jeonghan mutters, "you're innocent and sweet, you're too perfect," Jeonghan mumbles resting his head on Jisoo's shoulder, Jisoo rests his hand over Jeonghan's turning his head to the side and letting out a small sigh.

"The fact you still call me innocent," Jisoo says softly pulling Jeonghan's hands off of his sides, "let's get going, I'll drop you off at your apartment," Jisoo says with a nod walking out of the hallway Jeonghan trailing closely behind him glancing around the other aisles until his eyes land on an aisle of stuffed animals.

Jeonghan tugs Jisoo with him towards the aisle: "I want one for my apartment," Jeonghan says softly picking up one of the soft rounded stuffed animals.

Jisoo hums resting his hand on his hip watching while Jeonghan indecisively picks up two stuffed animals struggling to pick between the two of them. Jisoo takes one of the stuffed toys from Jeonghan carrying it towards the check out while Jeonghan keeps the other. Jisoo unloads his basket on the conveyor belt sitting the stuffed animal on it as well.

"I'll pay for this one," Jisoo says with a nod in the direction of the stuffed toy, Jeonghan nods sitting the bottle of baby oil and other stuffed animal far enough behind Jisoo's stuff far enough to where it is known they're separate.

The two of them pay for their stuff, Jisoo getting Jeonghan's bag too, Jeonghan thanks Jisoo following him out to the car. Jisoo throws the bags into the back of his mom's car before getting in the driver's side to leave the store.

"I really don't want to go back to my apartment," Jeonghan says with a soft sigh clasping his hands together between his legs.

"I don't want to send you back," Jisoo says with a small laugh, Jeonghan rolls his eyes lulling his head to the side, "you can come back and stay for as long as you want, I'm sure we can come up with a good enough excuse," Jisoo says glancing quickly in Jeonghan's direction before his eyes focus back onto the road.

"I have such a good boyfriend," Jeonghan coos turning sideways in the passenger seat of the car, "I can't believe I'm dating someone like you," Jeonghan says with a sigh resting his cheek against the back of the seat, Jisoo lets out a shy laugh parking in front of Jeonghan's apartment complex.

Jeonghan doesn't make any effort to move from his spot pressing his index finger to his lips gesturing for Jisoo to kiss him. Jisoo lets out another shy laugh undoing his seatbelt leaning over to press a quick kiss to Jeonghan's lips.

"Love you," Jisoo says softly his lips still barely off of Jeonghan's this sets off butterflies in Jeonghan's stomach making it hard for him to respond for a minute.

"I love you too," Jeonghan finally says grabbing his stuffed toys and bag before leaving the car saying bye to Jisoo probably one-hundred times before actually closing the door.