Heater

Sinful [Jihan/Shujeong]

"Can I stay at your place?" Jeonghan hesitates still bundled up under his blankets on his bed inside of his completely dark apartment, "my power went out," Jeonghan mumbles his body shivering uncontrollably.

"I'll ask my dad, then I'll come to pick you up, you don't need to walk," Jisoo mumbles tiredly Jeonghan feels a pang of guilt in his chest figuring that he had woken the other up, "dad, can Jeonghan stay over until his power gets back on, it went off and he's cold over there," Jisoo hesitates with each word which automatically makes Jeonghan's stomach sink at the thought that the answer could be no.

"Make sure he brings his uniform with him," Jisoo's dad mutters, Jeonghan lets out a breath of relief.

"Do you have your stuff packed?" Jisoo asks through the phone turning away from his dad and moving towards the front door where his keys are hanging Jeonghan hums.

"I've been packed up," Jeonghan says softly, Jisoo lets out a small laugh, "I've been thinking about calling you for about an hour," Jeonghan admits with a shy laugh.

"I'm about to leave, do you want to stay on the phone?" Jisoo asks brightly, Jeonghan hums on the other end.

"I'll wait in the lobby downstairs," Jeonghan says softly, Jisoo says a soft okay as a response before putting Jeonghan on speaker. 


"I'm here," Jisoo says in a sing-song voice, Jeonghan hums softly and shortly after he opens the door stepping out of the building and ending the phone call when he opens the passenger side door, "when is  the heat going to be fixed?" Jisoo asks softly and Jeonghan just sighs heavily.

"No idea, I called to tell the maintenance about the power and he didn't seem to be in too much of a hurry," Jeonghan says heavily, Jisoo pats Jeonghan's shoulder lightly before driving off from the apartments.

The drive back is mostly quiet between the two of them, Jeonghan moving through stations on the radio unable to find anything that keeps his interest for long. Jeonghan gets out of the passenger seat slinging his bag over his shoulder and grabbing his other bag with his clothes.

"You'll have to let me wear some of your clothes to sleep in," Jeonghan says with a small laugh, Jisoo hums softly following behind the other into his own home.

The two of them say brief words to Jisoo's parents before going upstairs to Jisoo's room: "I can't wait until school break," Jisoo says with a heavy sigh.

"It starts next week doesn't it?" Jeonghan asks Jisoo hums in response, "you'll probably still be stuck with me during the break," Jeonghan says with a soft laugh throwing himself onto Jisoo's bed followed by Jisoo, "at least it's already Wednesday," Jeonghan says I a sing-song voice.

"Can I kiss you?" Jisoo asks hesitantly, Jeonghan of course boss in response giving Jisoo the go ahead, "I should lock my door," Jisoo pulls himself out of his bed stumbling a few steps to his door to lock it before climbing back onto his bed and climbing over Jeonghan who lays on his back in response.

Jisoo's lips cover Jeonghan's in an instance and Jeonghan melts into it returning the kiss and wrapping his arms around Jisoo's neck playing with the nape of Jisoo's hair. Jisoo rests his hand on Jeonghan's cheek his thumb tracing gentle circles on Jeonghan's smooth skin. Jisoo pulls away from the other's lips with a smile before peppering light kisses along his cheek and jawline then falling onto the bed beside him.

"Is your dad going to care about you locking the door?" Jeonghan asks laying his arm on Jisoo's side, playing with the ends of his shirt.

"You've been here enough for it to not matter," Jisoo says softly, "I usually keep it locked when I'm home," Jisoo explains pulling Jeonghan onto his shoulder, "we're also two guys so my dad won't think anything of it," Jisoo says with a laugh lulling his head to the side towards Jeonghan.

Jisoo's phone buzzes from the table and he lazily reaches over smiling when he sees a text message from the Chinese student Minghao: "Who is it?" Jeonghan asks cautiously.

"Minghao," Jisoo says softly typing out a response to the younger with one hand, "he texts me a lot these days," Jisoo admits and Jeonghan shifts awkwardly on his arm moving closer so that he can read the message from the younger, "he's usually just asking me for help though," Jisoo adds with a small laugh but a frown still covers Jeonghan's angelic features while he reads the texts that show on screen.

"Why do I feel jealous?" Jeonghan mumbles, Jisoo turns his head towards Jeonghan locking his phone before he presses his lips to Jeonghan's cheek, "what do you think about Minghao?" Jeonghan asks hesitantly.

"He likes the other Chinese student," Jisoo says softly pressing his lips to his ethereal boyfriend's own, "no one compares to my Jeonghan anyway," the way those words hit against Jeonghan's lips make his heart leap out of his chest and into his throat, his stomach erupting with butterflies and he finds himself smiling into the kiss wrapping his arms around Jisoo's neck holding him against his lips, "I didn't know you got jealous that easy though?" Jisoo says in near disbelif.

"I'm not jealous," Jeonghan says defensively, "I'm insecure, there's a difference," he mumbles under his breath turning away from Jisoo, Jisoo smiles brushing some of Jeonghan's hair away from his forehead before planting a light kiss to the now exposed skin.

"I only love Jeonghan," Jisoo says confidently, "no one else," Jisoo assures turning onto his side and pulling Jeonghan flush against his shirt covered chest.