Special

Sinful [Jihan/Shujeong]

"I know you're gay, Jisoo," his mother says softly resting her hand over her son's she had asked Jeonghan to leave the room so she could speak to him, Jisoo's heart pounds in his chest and his eyes shake so he looks away from her, "I'm not going to tell your father," she says softly, "your my son, I love you," she speaks softly resting her hand on Jisoo's cheek.

"I'm sorry," Jisoo chokes out, he feels like he's suffocating, he feels like a child that was caught doing something wrong by his mother, but he isn't doing anything wrong, he knows he isn't, "I'm sorry," he repeats himself.

"For what?" His mother says gently while cupping his cheek turning his head upward towards her own forcing him to look into her comforting, gentle eyes, her knowing the truth—his dirty little secret—makes it too real, "you shouldn't be sorry for being you, Jisoo," she says comfortingly, "Jeonghan's a nice boy," she coos, "make sure you keep taking care of him," she says in a soft voice, "I just wanted to say that I support you," she says in a sweet tone before moving her hand off of his cheek and standing then leaving her son's bedroom leaving him alone for a moment until Jeonghan steps back inside.

Jisoo buries his head in his hands letting out and taking in deep breaths. Jeonghan sits down next to Jisoo slowly wrapping one of his arms around Jisoo's body resting his other hand on the back of Jisoo's head.

"Are you okay?" Jeonghan asks softly gently brushing his hand through Jisoo's hair, Jisoo wraps both of his arms around Jeonghan's neck letting out small sobs, "what did she say?" Jeonghan asks exasperatedly.

"She accepts me," Jisoo chokes out, "she accepts us," Jisoo's happy, he's happy that at least half of the people that raised him, accept him for who he is, but he still feels sad for some unknown Jeonghan lets out a sigh of relief holding Jisoo closer to him, "she told me to take care of you," Jisoo mutters against Jeonghan's neck burying his face further into it, Jeonghan lets out a small laugh.

"Why are you crying?" Jeonghan says softly, "she accepts you," Jeonghan near-whispers, "she accepts us," Jeonghan says softly. 


Jisoo lets out a heavy sigh he had finally calmed down now Jeonghan's hair mindlessly his mind wandering towards what things might be like in the future for them. Jeonghan rolls over onto his stomach laying in the center of Jisoo's chest, Jisoo's eyes widen once he realizes how close Jeonghan's face is to his now. Jeonghan brings his lips closer to Jisoo's slowly bringing them down against Jisoo's in a light kiss. Jisoo lifts his head forward to press his lips closer to Jeonghan's taking control of the kiss not long after it starts. Jisoo loses himself in the kiss flipping things around so that Jeonghan is under him, Jisoo's hands on either side of Jeonghan's shoulders to keep himself held above the ethereal man. Jeonghan wraps his arms around Jisoo's neck to hold him closer. Jisoo sinks his teeth into Jeonghan's bottom lip tugging at it before slipping his tongue inside of Jeonghan's voice controlling the kiss. Jisoo pulls his lips away from Jeonghan looking and Jeonghan's already disheveled figure below him.

Jisoo trails open-mouthed kisses along Jeonghan's neck making him shiver beneath him, Jeonghan tilts his head to the side giving Jisoo more space. Jeonghan laces his finger through Jisoo's hair small whimpers and gasps slipping from his lips. Jisoo nips lightly at Jeonghan's neck making the other squirm and tighten his grip in Jisoo's hair. Jeonghan seems to come back to his sense momentarily pushing lightly at Jisoo.

"What if you're dad's home," Jeonghan rushes out sitting up against Jisoo's headboard Jeonghan runs his hand through Jisoo's hair gently.

"He's at work," Jisoo reminds Jeonghan crossing his legs sitting across from Jeonghan, "my mom's probably gone too by now," Jisoo says softly looking towards the door of his bedroom, "Jeonghan," Jisoo says softly Jeonghan hums, "I love you," Jisoo says softly.

"Why are you getting so serious?" Jeonghan says with a sigh shifting closer to Jisoo and wrapping his arms around Jisoo's middle, "I love you too, Kim Jisoo," Jeonghan says with a small laugh resting his head on Jisoo's shoulder.

Jeonghan turns his head to the side nuzzling against Jisoo's neck before peppering the skin with light kisses. Jisoo tilts his head to the opposite side on instinct giving Jeonghan more space to move resting his hand on Jeonghan's back Jeonghan lets out a small laugh pulling his head away from Jisoo's neck covering his lips with his own instead. Jisoo smiles into the kiss resting his hand on Jeonghan's cheek it gently before he pulls away from the kiss.

"Sometimes," Jisoo trails off, "I feel like I need to make sure that you know our relationship isn't just ," Jisoo says honestly resting his hands in his lap looking away from Jeonghan, "you're important to me I don't want you to get the wrong idea," Jisoo says in a soft voice finally looking back towards Jeonghan.

"I know that Jisoo," Jeonghan says letting out a sigh and leaning back, "you're important to me too," Jeonghan says with a sigh laying on Jisoo's bed, "let's watch gag con," Jeonghan suggests patting the spot next to him.


A'N I was planning on having this chapter but changed my mind last minute. I'm making a new cover soon too btw ^^