School

Sinful [Jihan/Shujeong]

"Please," Jeonghan continues to whine pulling on Jisoo's sleeve, "I need the homework please I have math next period, just let me copy it," Jeonghan slings Jisoo's arm while he continues to ignore him.

"You should've done it last night," Jisoo mutters pulling his arm away and turning to face the other, "I got mine done in class," Jisoo says putting his hand in his pants pocket cocking his head to the side, Jeonghan clasps his heads together still pleading.

"I was tired," Jeonghan complains, Jisoo sighs taking his backpack off and taking out his folder.

"Here, get it copied and give it back," Jisoo gives in holding the folder out towards Jeonghan who thanks him quickly taking it from Jisoo's hand Jisoo pulls out one of the chairs from under the round table sitting down with a huff.

"I'll make it up to you after school," Jeonghan says suggestively sitting next to him, Jisoo huffs rolling his eyes.

"I can't hang out after school my mom just got out of the hospital so I'm spending the day with her," Jisoo looks down at his phone texting Mingyu who had ended up getting close to.

"Who're you texting?" Jeonghan asks while taking quick glances off of the math homework and towards Jisoo, Jisoo mumbles that he's texting Mingyu, "the freshman, I don't like him," Jeonghan says rather bluntly.

"The dislike is mutual," Jisoo mutters still continuing to text his friend it feels nice to have someone other than Jeonghan to talk with, "you tried to steal his boyfriend," Jisoo mumbles referring to Wonwoo.

"I didn't know they were dating," Jeonghan says angrily sliding the notebook back over to Jisoo before standing up, "just get Mingyu to sit with you at study hall," Jeonghan grumbles, Jisoo grabs Jeonghan's wrist pulling him down which makes Jeonghan sit on the armrest of Jisoo's chair.

"Are you jealous?" Jisoo teases sliding his fingers in between the cracks of Jeonghan's own, Jeonghan closes his hand around Jisoo's huffing, "I've never seen you jealous before," Jisoo says with a small laugh smiling towards Jeonghan who was becoming flustered by this point.

"I'm not jealous," he mutters looking away from Jisoo's face, Jisoo smiles and rests his head against Jeonghan's side.

"I'm glad that you really like me," Jisoo says with a sigh Jeonghan lets out a breathy laugh turning his head in the direction of Jisoo's.

"Of course I like you," Jeonghan says with a laugh nudging Jisoo's head.


"Jisoo you're home," his mother calls from the hallway coming out with a smile on her face glad to see her son, Jisoo puts his bag down on the chair by the door before going up to her and hugging her, "how's your friend Jeonghan?" She asks with a smile.

"He's doing fine, are you feeling better?" Jisoo asks shifting the conversation away from Jeonghan.

"Why didn't you invite him over, you know it makes me nervous him living alone in a city like this," she says rubbing her son's shoulders, Jisoo bites his bottom lip pulling it slightly.

"He's busy today, I asked him to come over I think he's hanging out with Seungcheol," Jisoo knows it's wrong to lie but he just couldn't deal with his secret boyfriend's teasing when his mom just got home.

"That's good at least he isn't alone, he's such a pretty young man him being alone it isn't safe, especially if he had afterschool classes like you," she says concern lacing her words and it makes a memory from when Jisoo first got here pop into his mind.

Jeonghan had been walking home from school which was the same way as Jisoo and since Jisoo didn't have many friends he just decided to walk Jeonghan home from school. Jeonghan got to a quite dingy looking building and frowned, of course, Jisoo questioned this and he remembered Jeonghan's words vividly still.

"There's a man from that building he tries to touch me," Jeonghan paused lowering his voice, "he offers to buy me things pay my rent as long as I let him touch me," Jeonghan sighs pushing his hair back, "I might flirt with a lot of guys but I'm no ," Jeonghan blurts out Jisoo lets out a heavy sigh gripping the strap of his backpack glaring towards the doorway to the darkened building.

"What a sicko," Jisoo grumbles, "you're a senior in high school," Jeonghan nods.

"I tried telling him I was fifteen and he said that me being younger was better."

"Can I go get Jeonghan?" Jisoo asks suddenly worried for the safety of his friend, Jisoo's mom lets out a small laugh nodding.

"I thought you said he's with Seungcheol?" She inquires Jisoo holds her sleeve for a moment trying to think of a way out of this.

"He is but he won't be when he goes home," Jisoo says with a sigh, "Seungcheol won't walk him home, so I'm going to meet up with him at the library to make sure he's safe," Jisoo continues to lie through his teeth and makes a mental note to fill Jeonghan in on his lie.


"Jeonghan," Jisoo calls out exasperatedly seeing the long-haired man who looks confused but happy to see the other, the man from the building's gaze is heavy on Jisoo's head from where he was standing at the doorway of his building which was dimly lit by a street light.

Jeonghan takes out his earbuds taking light steps towards Jisoo and slinging his arms around the younger's shoulders and pressing a quick kiss to his lips: "You look worried," Jeonghan says in a sing-song voice Jisoo nods admitting to it.

"My mom brought up the fact that you live in the bad neighborhood here," Jisoo glances towards the man who is still staring at the two of them, "I decided I wanted to make sure you were safe, why are you out at this time," Jisoo says in a near whisper.

"Jihoon was tutoring me in science," Jeonghan says giddily, "how were your after school classes?" Jeonghan asks releasing his grip around Jisoo's neck and standing beside him.

Jisoo rambles about his music lesson Jeonghan listening closely. Jisoo fallows Jeonghan into his apartment helping him pack up some clothes to take to Jisoo's as well as his school uniform that Jisoo promised to wash when they got back to his place. Jeonghan puts his hands on Jisoo's shoulders pushing him down onto his bed.

"You're too good for me you know?" Jeonghan says honestly leaning down to press his lips to Jisoo's, "I just wanted to say that we can leave now," Jeonghan says stepping away from him.

The two of them walk to Jisoo's house which was uneventful and once Jeonghan enters the house he is greeted by Jisoo's parents which he returns the greeting warmly. Jisoo has Jeonghan's bag over his shoulder and says he's going to take it upstairs which, of course, Jeonghan follows after him.

"I'm not going to try anything," Jeonghan assures him once they're in Jisoo's room, "I'll be good," Jeonghan says in an aegyo-ish tone that makes Jisoo roll his eyes.


A'N This was rambly sorry I promise the other next chapters won't be this bad I don't want to put a scene every chapter I want to delve more into Jeonghan's character eventually