waiting for you

Goodbye

Minhyun was dead worried, after he realise Sooyoung is not here with them anymore. He rush out of the ward, looking around to catch a glimpse of her, but none. He didn't want to think anything bad but he had a bad feeling, just now when he went to fetch Sooyoung at her dorm, she hug him tightly weirdly Sooyoung rarely shows any pda and whenever she shows it usually privately and if he's not wrong, he heard she's saying sorry. 

"Hyung, i think Sooyoung noona left this here." Woojin call out Minhyun name, after realizing Minhyun pale face.

Woojin saw a letter folded on top of the sofa near Daniel bed. He took it and saw Minhyun name.

Minhyun walk to Woojin, and took the letter, he sat at the sofa. His mind is having too much of negative thoughts. He unfold the letter and he felt his world crumble down.

Daniel who saw how Minhyun face changes, looking how worried he was when Sooyoung disappear makes his heart squeeze. Minhyun love Sooyoung more than he loves Sooyoung once.

"Minhyun ah, are you okay?" Sungwoon ask Minhyun. 

Minhyun look up, he saw everyone looking at him worriedly. He gave a smile, and ensure them it's nothing. He told them, he need to go somewhere and will come back later. He went out with shaking hands, Daniel saw Minhyun shaking.

All of them just brush it off and nod their head, but Daniel felt uneasy. He knew something is not right.

"Seongwoo hyung, can you accompany Minhyun, i think something is on." Daniel told Seongwoo worriedly.

Seongwoo who don't question anything just follow Minhyun out.

 

Minhyun walk out of the ward room, his hand is shaking. This must be one of Sooyoung pranks, he can't believe anything he read. Yesterday Sooyoung told him she loves him more than anything else but he don't understand why is she leaving.

Minhyun walk slowly towards his car. He was about to open the car, when someone stop him.

"Let me drive Minhyun, let's go to her dorm." Seongwoo said.

Minhyun looks at Seongwoo face, trying to understand why and how Seongwoo knew but then this is Ong Seongwoo, he always has good hunch. Seongwoo push Minhyun to the passenger seat, and he start the engine.

There was a moment of silence, Seongwoo switch on the radio to fill up the silence.

 

"I love her so much that it hurts me too see her hurting, but why can't she tell me everything.." 

 

After Seongwoo stops at the lobby, Minhyun run out and rush to her dorm. He hopes he is not too late, he needs to stop her from leaving. 

Minhyun knock the door a few times, ringing the bell for numerous times but no one answer. He was hoping the girls could answer him if not Sooyoung.

Please God, let her be here.

"Minhyun ah, maybe the girls are not here, can you try calling Wendy or Yeri, maybe they know where she is." Seongwoo said to Minhyun.

"I tried calling Irene Noona but no one answer, i even called their manager. I think they are trying to ignore my calls." Minhyun said, he flop on the floor, he run down his hand to his hair, messing it up. He just need to see Sooyoung one last time. 

 

"Minhyun, Seongwoo, why are you guys here?" Wendy who looks she had just cried the whole day, open the door. Her eyes is bloodshot but she appear smilling at the door.

"Is Sooyoung here? Can you call her for me? Please Noona." 

"I am sorry Minhyun, she left.. We didn't know where she is.. Sooyoung left."

 

It's been a month, Minhyun was hurt but he had to move on with his life as usual, he was heart broken but he never shows. The only day he cried was the day Sooyoung left, the letter that she wrote to him is always kept with him in his wallet. He was hoping one day he can meet her again to tell her how much he loves her.

Sooyoung news came out the next day after she left, the company told the media that Sooyoung will be on hiatus for awhile to recover from her sick, it was reveal to public she was sick. Minhyun who was dead worried, call Irene but she reassured him that Sooyoung is fine, she just need to rest. But Irene told him that no one knew where she went, even the manager and her parents.

Minhyun went to see her parents hoping maybe she went there to hide but she was not there. Sooyoung parents didn't know where she went but she often text her mother, telling she's fine. Minhyun sigh a relief at least she is okay, at least he knows she is breathing.

Minhyun has been meeting the boys often, especially Daniel. Sometimes he will accompany him for therapy. 

 

The news of Minhyun enlisting came out, he has make a choice to enlist early, he needs something to clear his mind, its been 3 months. No sign of Sooyoung coming back. How he woke up everyday hoping a but news of Sooyoung.

"Hyung, are you okay? Are you sure going to army now is a good choice? What if Sooyoung come back looking for you?"

"She won't come back this soon, don't worry Daniel, if we are meant to be, soon we will meet again, maybe 2 years down the road. And don't worry i will be gone for a year, not long than that."

"Oh hyung, have you check the Instagram or Twitter, maybe you can see where she is now, i saw some fans saw her at Tokyo but it was relatively unclear." Daniel told him, he saw a few fanaccounts but whenever he ask, the fan don't seem to answer.

"It's okay, i promise her i wont find her, i will wait for her or for our fate to entangle again." Minhyun said softly, he accept his fate

"Hyung, you really love her, do you?" Daniel saw how strong Minhyun is unlike him, he thank god that Sooyoung has someone that loves her more than anyone could imagine.
 

"I love her more than anything else, but i will wait until she comes back, until she is ready."

 

Sooyoung was roaming around her neighborhood, its been 3 months, she has been thinking to go home but her management had given 2 months rest for other girls too so she has another 2 months. Therefore she decided to go back Korea and maybe rest at her parent house for another 2 months. She has been working her out for past 10 years, being a trainee and an idol. She has not rest for more than one day from the past 10 years. News of her being sick is true, she has been down with depressing and anxiety for few years, and she has been treating it here at Japan. She now can sleep soundly, and never felt depress, she felt happy. She makes new friends with people around her. There are moments she misses her friends, member and him but to be back on herself, she endure. 

There will be rainbow after storm, she believe in it.

"Manager oppa, i will be going home this friday, no need to pick me up, i will go straight away to my apartment." Sooyoung told her manager on the phone.

"Wah really? Great we will see you soon, the girls are all over the world, resting, you should tell them too." Her manager told her.

"Yes i know, they have been updating me with pictures and videos. I will see them sooner. Don't worry."

"Oh just want to let you know, there are news coming out that Minhyun is enlisting, have you seen it?"

"Yes i saw it, and that's the main reason i am going home." Sooyoung whisper softly, she want to see Minhyun so bad and the news of him enlisting makes her nervous. 

 

"Unnie, i am back!" Sooyoung shouted with Joy, she has touch down and rush to her dorm. She wanted to go back to her apartment but she decided to see her unnie first, she miss her. 

"Wow our Sooyoungie is back, i miss you" Irene unnie rush down to her and hug her. 

Joy hug her back, ah she miss her Unnie. The other girls is not back yet from their holiday so Irene is left alone at the dorm. 

"Are you going to accompany this Unnie today?" Irene ask.

"Hmmm should i? hehehe, yes unnie." Sooyoung  unnie.

"Yeah, i miss you and should we go out and eat?" 

"Yes let's go! Can we go and eat at our favourite restaurant, i miss their food!" Sooyoung said.

 

Irene and Sooyoung went out for dinner after settling down things. Next week Sooyoung will stay with her parents because no one will be at home for the next 2 weeks. Irene is going for 2 weeks holiday to Europe, following Wendy who is there. Seulgi with her boyfriend had gone to backpacking to South-East Asia countries, just like what she dream of. Yeri went to Swiss with her family, last 2 days and will only come back next week, but she has plan to go Hawaii with her boyfriend the next week. Sooyoung was glad everyone are happy enjoying their much needed holidays.

Sooyoung and Irene sat infront of each other with Irene talking about things here in Korea, all the gossips she had missed. 

"Oh Sooyoung ah, have you contact Minhyun?" Irene ask Sooyoung, she was worried after seeing Minhyun last week, the news of him enlisting and how Minhyun looks skinnier.

"No but i will meet him tomorrow, is he still staying at his dorm or?" Sooyoung ask.

"I am not sure but you should call him first, and he misses you." Irene said.

Sooyoung sigh, she miss him too. She miss him so much that she is willing to go to him now, but she is scared. 

 

"Oh Sooyoung noona? Irene Noona?" Sooyoung was eating their dinner when someone call out their names. She turn to the voice and saw Jihoon looking at her. Jihoon was shocked to see her, "Is that really you? Sooyoung noona?" Jihoon eyes turn teary, he can't seem to believe his eyes, his noona is back.

Sooyoung stood up and walk towards Jihoon who was standing straight looking at her. She brought him in her arms and hug him.

"I miss you Jihoon, how are you?" Sooyoung ask Jihoon.

Jihoon hug her back.

Jihoon look at Sooyoung, "Wow you are back, Noona we miss you!" he exclaim, he ignore all eyes looking at them. He miss his noona, he don't care if anyone post about it or what, his noona is back and he is happy. 

 

The news of Sooyoung being back in Korea and her pictures with Irene and Jihoon was number one search in internet. Minhyun saw it, he sigh a relief, at least she looks fine and healthy.

"I am glad you are fine, Sooyoung."

Minhyun has pack his things, he has one week left and Sooyoung is back. Will he has a chance to see her again?