Two

The Jock and the Nerd

Park Jinyoung has always been a quiet and un-noticeable little boy all his life. He is quiet and shy around strangers and his friends are the only people in the world that know's he can be fun and crazy to be with. All in all he's content at his loser status as long as he can study and have fun with his friend, without the hype of being popular. He kinda like being a loser if it means he's being ignored by his schoolmates who only care about their self and their reputation or status in life, really he doesn't want to get involve with those kind of people.

But here he is, being dragged by his friend Bambam, walking towards the mall to go shopping for his new clothes courtesy of the famous Im Jaebum. Bambam has been excited, Jaebum has lend them his credit card and it has no limits. They are envious of the perks Jaebum has, being the only son and heir to a huge fortune.

"So, Jinyoungie, what do you have in mind?" Bambam ask him as they walk towards the clothing shops littered inside the mall.

"Ahhh...I really have no idea."

Bambam rolls his eyes at him, shaking at his friend's hopelesness. He grabs Jinyoung's hands and drags him towards the nearest Salon closest to them.

"We need to get your hair cut first, for you to see what I am going to do to your overall look." Bambam winks at him as he talks to the receptionist, a hairdresser walks towards them and talk to Bambam, nooding his head to whatever things the smaller man is saying.

Jinyoung breath deeply and tried to relax, he trust his friend and he knows that Bambam will not make him look weird or uglypretty or anything.

"Sit back and relax Jinyoungie, say goodbye to your frizzy hair which I abhor anyway, and wait for your transformation."

Jinyoung awkwardly smile as the hairdresser walks towards the wash area where the lady wash his hair with a rosy smelling shampoo, dry it off and let him sit on a chair as he awaits the cutting of his mopey, frizzy hair. The lady walks up to him with a scissor in hand and went to work.

Jinyoung looks at his face, amaze at what a haircut can do. Bambam walks over to him and grabs his oversize glasses and throw it on his bag.

"Wow Jinyoungie, you do clean up nicely eh? He looks great right Hellen?" Bambam happily said as the women inside the salon hooted and whistled at how cute Jinyoung is. The man blushes but looks pleased with the result.

"Thanks Hellen, I love it Bambam, it feels..light."

"Yeah and now we can all see that pretty face of yours without your hideous bangs covering it. Well come on, chop chop..we have a lot do to."

They happily chats as they walk inside the department store, Bambam looking for an optical shop to order some glasses for Jinyoung, he will throw that oversize glasses his friend has and opt for a smaller one instead. Bambam also bought tight fitting jeans for his friend who whines that he doesn't like pants that tight. All in all Bambam went out of the mall happy while Jinyoung just shakes his head and resigned himself for this much needs make over.

That night, when all his new stuff are inside his closet, Jinyoung stared up at the ceiling as he forces himself to sleep early, thinking about what will happen to him tomorrow, what will his schoolmates think when they saw him,.a loser hanging out..dating the most popular guy in school.

"Aiyo.,don't think about negative things Jinyoung, you can do this." Jinyoung said to himself and went to sleep with a troubled mind.

 

Jaebum is lying on his bed as well looking at his phone in amazement. Youngjae sent him a message after weeks and weeks of being ignored. Smiling in satisfaction, being with Jinyoung seems effective in making his ex jealous. He closes the phone and decided to ignore his ex.

"Yeah, payback is a ."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh,,who is he?"

"He's so cute,,"

"There's a new kid here?"

"He looks familiar."

"Damn the has some fine .."

"Omo!! He's the nerd!"

Jinyoung walks past the crowd AKA his schoolmates who are staring, pointing and talking about him. Fighting the urge to hide he walks shyly towards his locker where his friends are waiting for him.

'Wow, hyung..you're..you look nice." Yugyeom excitedly said as he looks at Jinyoung who scratches the back of his neck in embarrasment.

"Yeah thanks, I need some time to get used to all the stares though."

Mark patted Bambam on the head.

"You did well Bambam.."

"Why thank you Mark, I know right? He looks great" Bambam said proudly.

As jinyoung get his books out of his locker Bambam hisses at him.

"Hyung,,Jaebum is here."

Jinyoung sweats, heart beats fast, he suddenly has trouble breathing as he felt Jaebum and Jackson getting near. He turns around slowly while looking at the man who has a surprised look on his face.

Jaebum stopped infront of him and checks him out. Jackson went to Bambam's side but whistled lewdly towards Jinyoung.

"Nice Park, I knew you had them peaches all covered up. Thanks to my baby here you're all dolled up eh?" Jackson said as he puts his arms around the struggling Bambam.

Jinyoung blushes at the comment and look down shyly, nervous about what Jaebum will think of his new look.

Suddenly Jinyoung felt a hand on his jaw, slowly trailing towards his chin. Jaebum tips his face upwards, making him look up straight at him.

"You clean up nicely Park, you look beautiful." Jaebum said as Jinyoung's cheeks went from pretty pink to intense red making Mark laugh as Yugyeom shakes his head and grabs Jinyoung away from the popular man before he further humiliate himself.

Mark winks at Jaebum.

"We will go now first lover boy. See yah guys."

Yugyeom and Mark went ahead while Bambam trails behind them.

"Ah..these y twinks..I love all of their asses." Jackson said fondly as he watches them go.

"I dont get it, did I do something wrong?" Jaebum asked his friend who shakes his head.

"Nah, Jinyoung is probably just embarassed that's why his friends make a run for it before he..did something that might..ahm..make him lose face or something. Do you get it?"

"Oh..he's shy?"

"Yeah, of course he's shy. He's a non-popular nerd here, they are not used to the attention you know.. Speaking of which I saw some of those gossip staff from the school webside taking pictures of you and Jinyoung so better brace yourself."

"I dont care what they say.."

"I know you dont but please make all this easy for Jinyoung, use him but dont abuse him."

Jaebum looks at his friend and nooded. They saw Youngjae walking towards them. Jackson greeted him like nothing has changed, Youngjae greeted the man back but turns towards Jaebum with a determined face.

"Jaebum, can we talk?"

"I cant right now Youngjae, I have classes to attend."

"How about later at lunch break?"

"I dont think Jinyoung will like that and I dont want him upset or anything."

Youngjae sigh as he reaches a hand to touch Jaebum's arms.

"You cant avoid me forever you know?"

Jaebum pushes his hands away. Jackson tactfully looks away and pretend to be busy with his phone.

"I dont get you Youngjae, a few weeks ago I was the one begging for a serious talk with you to straighten things out and you didnt let me right? Now I am busy with someone else and you are demanding to be put up first, that's not the way things go. In case you havent notice I am starting something with someone else, just leave me alone and be happy with your own relationship okay? I wish you guys all the ing happiness in the world." Jaebum angrily said as he walks past the man followed by Jackson.

"Hey, why didn't you just talk to him. You love him right? That's why you're doing these things with Jinyoung right? To make Youngjae jealous, now he's freaking right there and you reject him. I dont understand you JB." Jackson said as they walk towards their first class.

"I dont get it either, it just..it doesn't felt right." Jaebum said as he sat down on his chair at the back.

"Dont fall for the nerd Jaebum, your parents will flip and I just have the hunch that you will be disinherited once they found out you're going out with a middle class." Jackson said as he sat beside his friend who ignore him and think about how pretty Jinyoung turns out to be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JYP Gossip Site

POPULAR JOCK SMITTEN WITH THE SCHOOL NERD

We have fresh scoop on what is happening inside JYP High, Mr. Popular Im Jaebum spotted looking fondly at Park Jinyoung who has a fresh make-over, making him look like a new baby face pretty boy on campus. Jaebum staking his claim as early as today is seen talking with Park making the man blush prettily. See pictures below and comment on this new turn of events.

Plus we have more, there's nothing more exciting than some added dramas, here on the second picture we can see Choi Youngjae confronting Jaebum, going as far as to touch his ex boyfriend's arms, not caring that some of their schoolmates can see them and obviously not caring that his current flame might see and know of this so called tryst. 

What can we expect from these three? Who is your bet for the popular jock? Stay Tuned for more Juicy Gossip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bambam clucks his toung as he finished reading the news, looking at the saddened Jinyoung who is now staring at Jaebum and Youngjae's picture.

"Jinyoungie..do you like Jaebum?" Bambam asked making Jinyoung widen his eyes, surprised at the question.

"Huh?..no. I dont like him."

"Liar..we always know when you lie hyung, you're too obvious." Yugyeom said while tapping some comments on his phone regarding the current gossip website news.

"Okay I have some tiny bit of a crush on him but that's it. I am only doing this for the deal and nothing else." He said with a pout while Bambam sigh dramatically.

"You will never get your man with that kind of attitude you know, fight for him. Make him yours."

"I agree with Bambam, you deserve to find some happiness my dear friend." Mark said as he slung an arm around Bambam.

Jinyoung smiled kindly at them but them saw how Mark is now nuzzling Bambam's neck.

":Hey?? Did I miss anything?"

"You do miss out a lot hahaha." Yugyeom said with a chuckle as Bambam and Mark are busy.

Jinyoung curiously look at Yugyeom, eyes begging for some explanation. Yugyeom takes pity on him and leans forward to whisper.

"They are in a relationship now, with Jackson."

"What??!!"

"Shh..lower your voice."

"But...the three of them? How..."

"Do you really want me to explain how it works?"

"Ahhmm..no thanks."

"Actually Jackson has been trying to court me or something but I cant do it, the four of us doing that will be..overwhelming to say atleast but that er seems determined to claim my ..that's his word and not mine."

"This is crazy..."

"All of us are crazy that's why we're friends."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jinyoung, can I talk to you?" Youngjae ask as they filed up to go out of the class room. Mark, Bambam and Yugyeom look at Jinyoung and leave when he nooded at them.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about."

"I want Jaebum back, so I am telling you to back off."

TBC