Three

The Jock and the Nerd

Jinyoung looks at Youngjae in amazement, the man infront of him is fuming. Clearly annoyed that he..Choi Youngjae, one of the most popular kids in school and rich as hell is calling out for some nerd to talk. 

Jinyoung was roped into a deal by Im Jaebum, the school's popular jock to be his fake boyfriend to make Youngjae jealous, and the thing is they havent done much except eating together and Jaebum walking him to class, but here is the ex confronting him.

"I...you should probably have to talk to Jaebum and not me. In case you haven't notice I am not the one who is pursuing him,,I think it's the other way around." Jinyoung mumbles shyly as he forces himself to talk back and play with the role.

Youngjae crosses his arms and looks at him from head to toe.

'I did talk to him..but he keeps on pushing me away. It seems like if you're still by his side he will not relent, he's a very hard headed man. That is why I am talking to you now, you do know that we belong together right?"

Jinyoung slowly nooded as he looks at the man infront of him. They do belong together, Jaebum and Youngjae has been the school's golden couple, they look perfect together and both of their families are filthy rich while he...is is just the extra character thrown into their lovestory as a distraction, he's just a nobody.

"Yes, you both belong to each other."

"So I hope you will leave.."

"Youngjae.."

The two of them look at the door where Jaebum is standing, glaring at his ex boyfriend. Jinyoung saw how his classmates are clogging the door, some people are loitering the corridor with their phones out taking pictures and videos.

Jaebum walks inside and grabs Jinyoung's hands.

"You have no right to confront Jinyoung, he is not involved in our affairs Youngjae.." Jaebum gritted his teeth.

"But he keeps on getting in between us, how can we make up and get back together if he's.." Youngjae insisted but Jaebum lifted a hand, signaling him to stop.

"I like Jinyoung.."

"What?" Jinyoung asked as he look up at Jaebum who holds his hands tight.

"Stop it with the act Jaebum..I know what you are trying to do okay, you dont have to do it anymore because.."

Jaebum sigh as he turns to kiss Jinyoung, he kiss the smaller man with passion that makes Jinyoung squirm and blush beet red. He pushes the man away as he holds a hand on his lips. Jaebum grabs him by the arms and forces him to look straight back at him.

"I like you Park Jinyoung..I really really like you, would you be my boyfriend?" Jaebum asked as the crowd went crazy. Youngjae glared at the two of them with clenched fist.

Jinyoung got lost into those brown orbs, he saw something special on it alright, he saw the man's adoration, and his desire to keep, protect and to love.

"Yes..I really like you too Jaebum."

Bambam and Yugyeom cheered while Mark continues to film the scene with his camera. Jaebum sealed with another kiss and then turns towards Youngjae.

"Now that it's official I am asking you again, please dont boother us anymore. As I did when you found someone else." Jaebum dragged Jinyoung outside and the smaller man let himself be manhandled as Jaebum went towards the rooftop where he make Jinyoung sat down on one of the couches.

'I am sorry about all that Jinyoung, I never thought he will talk to you like that or anything." Jaebum said as he sat infront of him.

'It's okay I mean. You played your role nicely..I bet that Youngjae will now beg you to take him back..our deal will finally be over then." Jinyoung said as he looks down on his lap.

'What? I wasn't playing. I really like you and I will not stop saying those words untill you finally believe me." Jaebum smirked as he lifted his head, tipping a finger on his chin.

"Now how about a kiss."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you please stop?" Yugyeom whines as Jackson keeps kissing his neck, bitting and leaving marks on his skin. The two men are cuddling on one of Jaebum's scattered couches on the rooftop..said male is seen having a heated make out session with Jinyoung while Bambam and Mark are watching some videos on his camera.

'But..the other twinks are busy..I only have you now." Jackson whines back as he cuddled the maknae some more making him roll his eyes at the ert man's antics.

"I am not one of your boyfriends Jackson."

'Oh but you will be.." Jackson said as he kiss the boy full on the lips for some hot tounge action. Bambam looks at their way and smirk.

'How long will Yugyeom resist Jackson.." he asked Mark who is now pointing his camera towards Jackson and Yugyeom.

"Not for long now..he will cave in eventually. Why? Scared for your ity?" Mark teases the blushing Bambam who chuckles awkwardly. He promised Jackson that they will consumate the relationship if and only if Yugyeom is with them as their boyfriend.

'Yeah..well I hope Yugyeom will make it hard for him. Make Jackson work for it."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you wanna go to the prom with me?" Jaebum huskily said as he stopped kissing Jinyoung's pouty lips.

'HUh.." Jinyoung said dazedly as he looks up at his now..real boyfriend.

Jaebum chuckles at his cuteness.

'I said do you want to go to the prom with me kitten.."

'I..yes of course I will." Jinyoung said as he smiled back at Jaebum who leans back down but stopped when he heard a shout.

"Stop groping my Wang ert!"

'Ahmm..sorry for the behavior of my friends." Jinyoung said as Jaebum smiled back.

'Yeah,,and sorry for my bestfriend's behavior as well."

"Can we go back to kissing now?" Jinyoung impatiently ask as Jaebum kiss him again.

 

TBC^^

A few more chapters to go and this story will come to an end. Thank you guys for subscribing and for your upvotes.