Seven

The Jock and the Nerd

Jinyoung woke up feeling weird, he felt happy and hesitant at the same time, opening his mouth wide as he yawns he stretches up but jolted awake at the sudden pain he felt on his lower half particularly on his .

He hisses as he squinted, blinded slightly by the lights coming in through the opened window. He looks around and noticed that he's not in his room.

The door suddenly opens revealing a shirtless Jaebum holding a tray, apparently he made breakfast while Jinyoung is sleeping, Jinyoung looks at the man's bare chest and flushed red finally remembering what happened the night before and of what is the reason for the searing pain in his .

Jaebum noticed that he's awake, he smiled widely towards the younger man who is now hiding himself in his blanket. 

"Hey baby.. You're finally awake. Come and have some breakfast, I cooked it for you." Jaebum sweetly said as he pulled his lover closer to him.

"Hyung..I..I.." Jinyoung can't help but stutter when he felt his lover's arms around him.

"Hey,,,why are you suddenly so shy huh? After seducing me last night? Really babe?.." Jaebum said with a chuckle as Jinyoung whines.

"I knew why you did that, you panicked right? You thought I will leave you for him huh? Well sorry Park Jinyoung, you're not gonna rid of me that easily. Beside, I am totally smitten..I am totally in love with you." Jaebum said as he kiss his cheeks.

"Really Hyung..you really love me?."

"Yes..and I hope you love me too."

Jinyoung nooded shyly before hiding himself on his boyfriend's neck.

-------------------------------------------------

"There's no way my plan wouldn't work out I mean, if I was the one to do it now you three will be begging for me." Bambam said as he talks with his boyfriends, they are all currently lying around Jackson's huge bed.

"What did you made him do anyways?" Yugyeom asked while Mark brushes his hair.

"I made him wear my clothes, you know the ty ones which was covered by an overlarge coat, its perfect for outfit surprises, and I made him call Jaebummie as Daddy." Bambam said with an evil chuckle.

"Oh my Gosh..you didn't, how could you do that to him. Mark hyung..say something!"

"Well I guess Jinyoung couldn't see us today."

"Hmm? Why?" Yugyeom asked as he looks at his two smirking boyfriends. 

"His will hurt so much he won't be able to walk! HHahaa"

Jackson enters the room, Yugyeom stood up for a kiss which the other man gladly give, to all three of them lingering a little bit longer on Bambam.

"Hey..busy day?" Bambam asked his boyfriend who nod his head at him, Jackson looks at the three with a solemn expression on his face.

"My baba just talked to me and said..I will be engaged to a Chinese heiress a few years after I finish college." He said looking intently at his boyfriends shocked faces.

Mark stayed silent while Yugyeom and Bambam gape at him with their mouth hanging open.

"And you all know that Jaebum has the same status as me so we can all assume that he'll also be engaged to someone else someday."

"Hyung..but,,what will happen to us." Yugyeom mumbles as he looks at him.

"That's why we're all here, I want you all to know that..I will do everything I can to cancel that engagement when that time comes, for now I need your help. I want to start a small company that is owned by me.,,I will start from scratch, I will not be able to provide for all your needs when I am doing my so..." Jackson looks glum but Bambam went to hug him so tight he actually choked.

'Ahh ..Bammie..." Jackson complains as he received a hug from his boyfriend.

"You dont have to worry about us you dummy..we want you..not your freaking money." Bambam said as he cries on Jackson's chest, knowing that the young heir has been struggling with worries, wondering if they will leave him once he is left peniless.

"Hyung...we will help as much as we can..we will never leave you just because there's a posibility that you're going to be so freaking poor. You have us..okay." Yugyeom shyly said as he looks at him.

"I can help you with all that stuff, I am quite good in business stuff. No need to fear you dumb ..." Mark smirking at his boyfriend who blushed in embarassment.

 

"Damn,..I love you guys..come here give daddy a kiss.."

Bambam ignores Jackson's outstretched arms and rolls his eyes.

"I'm not gonna call you daddy Mr. Wang.."

"Oh you will Kunpimook..you will.." Jackson naughtily said as he grabs the maknaes while Mark is now clutching his camera.

"Mark hyung..." Yugyeom whines as Mark turns to look at him.

"What..."

"Are you gonna join us or just stand there and film?"

Mark set up a camera stand and went to smother Yugyeom with kisses.

"You don't have to at me whenever you want some attention maknae."

Mark aggressively kissed the younger man, at the warmth of his lover, they can hear Bambam's whimper as he is now on his hands and knees twerking his on Jackson's hardened length.

"Don't test my limit Bambam,,keep teasing my like that and you wouldn't be able to feel your for a few days. Try me.." Jackson hisses as he flips the smaller man, now on his back.

"I want some vanilla today,,"

"Well I want some spicy vanilla.."

Jackson shuts his eyes in annoyance, while looking at Yugyeom and Mark who continues to make out.

"You're lucky I love you so I won't spank you...."

"Why..I love you too Mr. Wang."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Hyung,...do you think we'll be together forever?" Jinyoung asks while holding his boyfriend's hands, Jaebum insisted that they walk towards his house after they had a fun day at the park.

"Well forever is a very long time..." Jaebum said with a laugh as he saw how Jinyoung pouts.

"But.,..I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. I would love to be with you forever." Jaebum sincerely said as Jinyoung finally smiles again.

"We're so cheesy it's kinda gross but, thank you hyung. You make me really happy."

"Nah..you're the one who makes me really happy."

They finally arrived at Jinyoung's house.

"Well here we are, thank you for that fun date hyung. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah..I'll call you later when I get home alright? Bye."

Jaebum kiss him on the lips and walks out of the house with a smile. Whistling while entering the house he didn't noticed that his mom and dad were already home.

"Jaebum, son..your dad wants to talk to you." His mother said, he nods and went up towards his father's office.

"Dad..you wanted to see me."

"Jaebum, have a seat. You do know that we arrange some business matters in Japan, that includes your marriage."

"What??!!"

"Calm down, we have a family friend in Japan who has the most prettiest daughter, she is so popular and well known for being kind, she always donates to charities and is active on her volunteer works. She is perfect for you, she is wealthy and has a great image, she will be a huge help for our growing company."

"Dad..I am in love with someone.." Jaebum complains as he thinks of his boyfriend.

"Jaebum, you just graduated high school and you already thought that what you're feeling at this age is true love, who is this person you're talking about? A lowly middle class who's only after your money? We already instilled in you the importance of your responsibility, you do know that you have to marry someone someday. You do know that you will be in an arranged marriage sooner or later."

Jaebum shuts his mouth and bow down in defeat, yes his father is right, back then he's okay with everything, with his fate and responsibilities but that was before..before he met Jinyoung, before his lover gave meaning to his life.

"This, conversation is finished, you have four more years to gallivate and have fun son but after that you have to do what is right."

"Yes father.."

Jaebum lay down on his bed with his lover's face in his mind.

HYUNG.. DO YOU THINK WE'LL BE TOGETHER FOREVER?

"I would love to Jinyoung.. God..I would love to."

He said as he cried himself to sleep.

 

END???

A/N : Should I make a sequel?