One

The Jock and the Nerd

Jaebum hesitates before going inside the gate of JYP High, he spent the last week moping inside his room refusing his parents's plea for him to come out. He sigh as he dreaded explaining to his friends what happened.

Jaebum straightens his stance and confidently walks inside, even though he's been dumped by his now ex-boyfriend it doesn't mean that he's not popular, he still has a reputation to keep. Smirking and pretending that everything is fine as he walks by slowly turning left when someone dumped a slushie on his face.

He freezes I'm shock, the people in the hallway have started to spread the news..

I'm Jaebum, the school's most popular jock has been slushied.

"Oh my...I..I'm..." 

Jaebum slowly opens his eyes and stares at the wide eyed nerd who wore oversize glasses. Park Jinyoung.

"Hyung! Run!" Yugyeom shouted as he grabs the trembling Jinyoung by the collar and drags him out of the scene of the crime as fast as he can.

"What the .." Jaebum gritted his teeth as Bambam, also one of the nerd kids, probably Jinyoung's friend handed him a pack of tissues.

"Sorry your highness but Jinyoung has been dared to slushie the first person to turn this way and tadaa!! You're the lucky winner." 

Jaebum snatch the packet and walks forward.

"Tell that nerd to go upstairs, up at the school building's rooftop later at Lunch time, tell him to be there or else." Jaebum angrily said as he walk past the grinning Bambam.

"Oohhh, what a surprising turn of events."

Jackson suddenly appears behind Bambam as the smaller man is still looking at Jaebum's retreating back.

"Hey there sweet cheeks.." Jackson huskily said as he leans down to whisper on the smaller man's ears.

Bambam stiffens is shock and something else as he felt how Jackson's muscular body hovers behind him. 

"Stop doing that Mr. Wang." Bambam whines as he worriedly look around consciously scanning the hallway for nosy schoolmates that runs the school's online gossip website.

"Doing what? You should be the one to stop flaunting your plump , every time I turn my head your cheeks are always on my way you know, stop that Kunpimook." Jackson playfully said as he stole a kiss from the fuming smaller man who stomp his feet in irritation.

Jackson walks ahead chuckling to himself as he knows that he just ruins Bambam's day yet again but at least he will be on the younger's mind all day.

Bambam walks towards their classroom and went directly at the back where he saw Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Mark huddled around and clearly laughing their asses off in glee. Well Yugyeom and Mark were, Jinyoung just sat there and stare pathetically into space.

"Took you so long Bambam, how did it go. Is the Kingka of the school pissed off at our Jinyoungie here?" Yugyeom ask indifferently as he knows he is safe from the Jock's wrath.

Bambam sigh and sats beside Mark who looks at him curiously.

"Jackson gets on my freaking nerve again. Damn that man."

"Oohh,,because he's interested in you that's why. How does it feel Bammie? To hate the man but still comes home to serve him and call him young master?" Mark teasingly said as Bambam cringe.

His family has been the Wang family servants since waaay way back. Heck even his ancestors has been servants to the family and now at the new generation he is being trained to be the young master's assistant, that's why he the privilege to study at this private school. 

"I only tolerate him because I have to but all in all he's a total jerk..and a ert too." Bambam complains as Mark laugh in glee.

"The two of you is so material I am itching to film you together." Mark said making the younger swat him on the shoulder.

"Stop it Markiepoo, so how's the coolest nerd in school?" Bambam diverted the topic as Yugyeom patted Jinyoung's head in comfort.

"Well as you two can see he is still shocked, gaad..look at that face." The maknae said in glee as Jinyoung finally whines in shame.

"Guys I freaking slushied the I'm Jaebum, most popular guy in school, the hottest jock in JYP High..I am freaking dead!! Why the heck did I agree on a dare anyway?!!" 

"Oh, he said you should go to the rooftop at lunch time and meet him there or else.."

Jinyoung swallows nervously as he looks Bambam with wide eyes.

"Oh my God, he will kick my there and punish me. Guys,.if anything happens to me I want you all to know that I love you and I treasure our weird friendship." Jinyoung dramatically said as Yugyeom bump him on the head.

"Stop over thinking hyung, the man probably wants to talk and you just need to apologize." Yugyeom said as Mark nooded in agreement.

"Explain it to him and he'll understand, I heard Jaebum has always been fair and he's never bully any one, not even losers like us."  Mark said as Bambam winks at Jinyoung.

"Or, you can just come up there and offer him your and all will be back to normal, once he has his way with you." Bambam laugh at his own suggestion.

Jinyoung looks at his friends and suddenly wants to bump his head down on the table.

He is so dead.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where?"

"There..the one with the ugly glasses on."

"He really did that??"

"The nerve of that nerd, going against the kingka.."

Whispers follow Jinyoung around all morning, he just rolls his eyes at them. One mistake and now the biggest nerd is the hottest topic of gossip.

Bambam walks beside him, clinging on his arms as they walk.

"Are you ready?" 

"I'll never be ready for this. This is not supposed to happen, I am completely content at being invincible. You know I hate being the center of attention." 

"Well, goodluck Jinyoung." 

The door that leads to the school building's rooftop suddenly opens up revealing a smiling Jackson, Jinyoung is not surprise to see the man as he is Jaebum's equally popular best friend.

"Hey ladies, going up?" He cheerfully said as Jinyoung nooded and walk passing Jackson who's now on the run because he saw Bambam ran his off away from him.

"He's up there Jinyoung, go on. I just need to talk to Kunpimook." Jackson shouted at him.

Jinyoung inhaled a deep breath before hastily making his way towards where he suppose Jaebum is. Jaebum saw him as soon as he enters and walks purposely towards the now trembling nerd.

"Jaebum-shi, I..I am so sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't mean it, it's just that Mark, Yugyeom, Bambam and me are kinda playing truth or dare and I picked dare and unfortunately you were the one who has been victimized by our.." Jinyoung blabbed on gripping and fidgeting with his hands and the hem of his school uniform's jacket.

Jaebum looks annoyingly at the smaller man, quietly asking himself on when will that mouth ever stop talking. His temper suddenly snapped as he grab the smaller man's nape and attached their mouth together in a searing kiss.

Jinyoung's heart beats fast as his mind process the situation. Jaebum is kissing him. The jock just stole his first kiss. He puts his hands on the taller man's shoulders and pushes him away, covering his mouth with his hand he stare at Jaebum in shock.

"Well that finally shuts you up. Ready to listen now? Come here take a seat." Jaebum orders and Jinyoung sat down immediately, blushing as his knees went weak with just a single kiss from the man.

​​​​​​He looks around at the area noting the sofas and couches scattered around. Jaebum cleared his throat as he handed his phone towards the trembling man in front of him who looks at it in shock. There's a picture of them with Jaebum's face covered in slushie and Jinyoung's shocked face. He hesitantly takes the phone away from Jaebum's outstretched hands and scroll through the article that is posted at JYP Gossip site.

POPULAR JOCK SLUSHIED BY THE SCHOOL NERD

Today surely is a very interesting day for the students of JYP High as our missing in action popular jock Im Jaebum finally makes his appearance after his well known break up with the hotel heir Choi Youngjae and all was equally shocked as one of the losers threw a slushie at his face. Some of the students heard that Park Jinyoung has done it on a dare and our school kingka has been unfortunately the one to take the brunt of the dare. 

What do you think of this interesting news dear students? Do you think that Im Jaebum will punish the loser or will he forgive and forget?

Stay tuned for more Juicy Gossip.

Jinyoung closes his eyes in shame, this is it. He humiliated the man in front of the whole school and take note, the man just recently broken up with someone and that makes it even worst. He looks up at the serious looking Jaebum who is staring at him curiously.

"So..Park Jinyoung, what do you have to say.."

"I am sorry okay. It's all my fault, I will do anything to make it up to you. Just please dont punish me." Jinyoung scaredly said while Jaebum lifted his eyebrows in interest.

"Anything?"

"As long as I can do it then yes.."

"Be my fake boyfriend.."

"What??!!!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"Be my fake boyfriend, make my ex jealous so he will come back to me." Jaebum seriously said as Jinyoung chuckles.

"But..do you actually see me? Look at my appearance, will Choi Youngjae, rich popular and handsome be jealous of a mere nerd like me?"

Jaebum looks at the boy in front of him who has a messy long hair scattered around his face as is it doesn't know what a hair brush looks like, an oversize glasses hides a pretty eyes, straight nose, pouty kissable lips, white skin but horrible fashion sense.

"All in all, you look fine. You just need a little make over and you'll do." 

"I...I.." Jinyoung stutters as he looks at Jaebum.

No, no Jinyoung. get a grip. You can do that, you can pretend to be the guy's boyfriend. 

But..I like him.

"Okay,,and after you get back together with him it will be over." Jinyoung bravely said as he saw the man nooded in agreement.

"Of course, but you have to be around me all the time now so you will be at ease with my presence. From the way you flinches at me and move away from my touch I will bet on my that we cant fool anybody."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I will court you, let them all think that I somehow fell for you charms." 

"Okay, whatever you say Jaebum." Jinyoung said dumbly as Jaebum clap his hands in satisfaction.

"It's a deal then, come on and let's go down to the cafeteria. I'm sure you're hungry now." Jaebum stood up grabs his hands and drags him downstairs, Jinyoung let the man manhandles him, quietly panicking inside.

Im Jaebum, my secret crush. The one I'm daydreaming about is holding hands with me?? Oh my gaaahhhhd. Kill me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum drags the mumbling Jinyoung straight towards the cafeteria where every student looks at the two of them in shock. The jock ignores the crowd as he went straight ahead to the line using his influence to get on the line first. 

'Go on then order what you want now." 

Jinyoung obeyed his orders as fast as he can so he can get away from that place where everyone is unashamedly staring at him. When the cafeteria lady gave his orders he pick up his tray and run as fast as he can to their designated table down at the back side of the cafeteria where the unpopular ones usually sat. He saw his smirking friends there and he throw himself up at Yugyeom who shouts in pain as Jinyoung squish him.

"Guys...kill me." Jinyoung whines.

"Hey Jaebum is not that bad Jinyoung."

Jinyoung'e eyes widen as he stares at Jackson who's currently munching on his food, comfortably eating between Mark and Bambam.

"Ahm..what are you doing here?"

"Hey, dont be rude Jinyoung. He decided to eat here because he has some unfinished business with Bambam." Mark chuckles in glee while Jinyoung's eyes zoomed in Bambam's neck who is now sporting a hickey.

"Hey! What's that?!! Bambam, you...who did.."

Bambam sulks and ignore Jinyoung while Jackson happily explains it to the surprised man.

"I made that beautiful mark on his flawless and delicious looking skin. Because he's mine you see, I'm gonna marry him and have kids and all that ."

"Stop it with your nonsense Mr. Wang, I repeat that would be impossible."

Jackson huff his chest, he's never been the one to back out of a challenge.

"It will be possible, trust me. I can even make you pregnant if you let me you regularly."

"AHHHHH KILL ME. Yugyeom take a knife and stab me on the heart, I dont want to live and listen to his bull." Bambam stabs his food as Mark leans forward to check on Jinyoung.

"Jaebum is walking towards our table just incase you guys are busy, whats with the topic of and pregnancy I mean." Mark sassily said as he sips on his coke.

"You're one cool chick, want to have a ?" Jackson ask lewdly as Mark winks back at him.

"Only if you let me film you and Bambam having ."

'Deal."

"Hey!!! I'm still a you two ers." Bambam shouted while Yugyeom was silently laughing at his friend's craziness.

Jaebum lifted an eyebrow as he heard Bambam's statement. He fistbump his friend Jackson who proceeded to pull the squiming Bambam into his arms. Jaebum sat down on the seat next to the gloomy Jinyoung who started to eat and refusing to acknowledge him.

"Excuse me Jaebum-shi but what are you doing here? This is the table for loser, you dont belong here Mr. Popular." Yugyeom ask as Jaebum looks around the table.

"Why? Jackson is sitting right here, he's popular as well."

"Well he's here to ually harrass Bambam and seduce Mark into a , he's here with a purpose." Yugyeom insisted while Jinyoung breath out loud.

"Let him be Yugyeom,,"

"OOOhhhh...so now you're taking his side huh? Did anything happen upstairs?" Yugyeom ask excitedly as Jaebum shakes his head and proceeded to eat.

"No..it's just. We settle everything now okay so let's just all be friendly."

"Hey Jaebum, I heard that your ex's current fllame is having a party, every one is invited." Mark said as Jackson squeals.

"Hell yeah, we never pass out on a party. So we are all going right? Baby dont wear those ing tight pants of yours or I'll never let out of the house." Jackson seriously said looking at Bambam who rolls his eyes at him.

"I can do whatever I want Mr. Wang and you cant stop me."

Mark is looking in interest as he is itching to grab his new camera and film these two interesting people.

"And dont try me Kunpimook, you're supposed to be a nerd, why the do you always wear something y to parties, I will spank you in front of a crowd.. DONT TRY ME." Jackson insisted as Mark whoops in excitement.

"Ah I love that, public spanking, I didn't know you're this Mr. Wang." He smiles sweetly towards the distracted Jackson who smiles back and whisper something to the Mark who blushes.

Jinyoung rolls his eyes at his friends and grabs a bottle of iced tea drink when Jaebum beats him into it, grabbing the bottle first and opening it up for him.

"I can do that you know." Jinyoung mumbles shyly as Jaebum shrugs his shoulders and said "I wanted to."

"God there's so much awkwardness between the two of you it's actually suffocating me." Yugyeom whines as he observes his hyung who is sitting stiffly beside the very relaxed Jaebum.

Jinyoung coughs awkwardly looking around the room and looking back at his friend with a raised eyebrows.

"I dont like to be the center of attention and with Jaebum here, I mean...I'm not used to this." Jinyoung bites his lips and somehow caught the jock staring at him, Jaebum quickly looks away and cough.

"I guess we have to go to this party to loosen up and get to know each other better then huh? I'll pick you up at your house Jinyoung."

Jinyoung looks at the man with confusion.

"Eh? How did you know where my house is?"

"I dont, I just plan on taking you home after school."

Yugyeom lifted up his head in interest. Jinyoung? Going to a party with Im Jaebum? 

"Hyung you're going to a party looking like the very best definition of a nerd?"

"Hey!!"

"Sorry but you..you have no fashion sense.."

"I will take care of him. After I dump Mr. Wang in the ocean of fire." Bambam said as Jackson kept explaining how a relationship between him, Bambam and Mark will work very well for them.

Jaebum looks at Bambam.

"Can you make him hot?"

"Exactly how hot do you want him to be.."

"Sizzling hot I wouldn't be able to get my hands off of him."

Bambam nooded and they both shake hands in a business like mode.

"Hey I'm actually right here guys.." Jinyoung exasperatedly said but got interrupted by Jackson's loud voice.

"And then when you're is so sore to take me Markiepoo will be there to relieve you of your wifely duties Kunpimook."

Bambam bangs his head on the table as Yugyeom laugh obnoxiously. The smaller man lifted his head and stare at Yugyeom with an evil glint on his eyes.

"Ahmm Mr. Wang..." Bambam quietly said. But Jackson's mouth continues to blab on and on.

"Daddy!" Bambam said louder this time making all of them froze on their seat. Jaebum and JInyoung looks at the younger man in shock, Mark has an unknown look on his face as he stared darkly towards his friend while Yugyeom sat there feeling totally confused.

"Yeah...yeah baby what is it." Jackson huskily said clearly turn on by what the younger man is doing.

"I will say yes to a..what do you call that..polyamorous relationship if and only if...Yugyeom will be with us."

Yugyeom looks at Bambam with horror in his eyes.

"What the ???!!!"

Jackson looks at the boy in question and looks at him up and down.

"I dont know baby...maybe this dude is not into..."

"Hell yeah I dont want to be a freaking concubine for ..."

"But I want him daddy..." Bambam pouted as Jackson returns his full attention to him and nooded his consent immediately, the smaller man already had him wrapped around his fingers. 

"You want him you got him."

"I'm ing right here..." Yugyeom whines as Jackson turns to look at him seriously.

"You have to submit to me or else, I dont want my twinks sulking Yugyeom."

"I am not saying yes to this."

Jinyoung looks at the very entertained Jaebum, he poke him on the side and smile hesitantly.

"Sorry for this hyung, they are just..well we are just kinda weird. Plus the addition of your crazy friend and now this.."

"You dont have to explain Jinyoung, I am actually enjoying, just sitting here and watching your friend's antics, but you seem quiet. Are you really like this or is it just because I am here."

"I'm almost always quiet."

"Speak more, I like hearing your voice."

Jinyoung smiles to himself as they finish their lunch. It felt nice to be noticed by someone he likes for once.

"I'll go now guys, need to be early at Mr. Lee's class." Jinyoung stood up, Jaebum stood up as well grabbing his bags and slinging it back on his shoulders.

Jinyoung flush in embarassment as Bambam whistled, whispering how of a gentleman Jaebum is Jackson replying that he's a gentleman too making Yugyeom grab Bambam and Mark's bag and throwing it to the man who smirk and leans forward to grab the younger's bag as well. "I need to carry yours too because you're now one my twinks." he winks at Yugyeom who pretended to vomit.

Jaebum indeed walks him towards his classroom.

"Thanks Jaebummie.."

"See you later after class then. I'll send you home okay." Jaebum awkwardly kiss him on the cheeks and walks casually away. He stood there frozen until Youngjae walks pass by looking at him with pity in his eyes.

"Hey you nerd, you do know that you're just a rebound fling right? Better end your misery sooner rather than later."

Jinyoung looks surpisingly at the beautiful man infront of him who sigh and walks inside the classroom. How could he forget? Youngjae is on one of his class, that is the reason why Jaebum has been kind enough to walk him to this class. He closes his eyes, sadness and insecurities creeping inside his heart. He is just a fake boyfriend, this is all just an act. Dont be affected Jinyoung..he told himself as he walks inside.

He tries to ignore Youngjae's presence in the room but thoughts are swimming continuously inside his head. The school's gossip website reported their break up a few weeks ago and it is rumored that Youngjae caught Jaebum with another girl making the man break up with the popular Jaebum. A week has pass and Youngjae began dating another rich student and they have been officialy boyfriends just last week.

Steamy love affair, how did he get to this. He just wanted a peaceful life, he just wish that these two popular kids will just make up and be together again and then he can go back to being invincible...no one.

TBC^^

Next chapter will be Jinyoung's transformation courtesy of Bambam, the party, the jealousy and..some smexy time.

​​​​

​​​

​​​​​