FINALLY

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jamie got up with a sharp headache and continuous ringing of an alarm. She turned around and as her hand extended to the side of the bed table searching for her phone to snooze the alarm her hands felt a rock hard surface which startled her. She quickly opened her eyes to see a boy lying next to her. Without thinking much, she immediately kicked him off from the bed and the boy fell hard on the floor with a loud thud.

 

"Ouch!" He felt a sharp pain on his stomach but the pain on his head was even more concerning. He held his forehead with both of his hands and gently pressed on his temples to lessen the ache.

 

"W-who are y-you?" Jamie stammered, having had no clear idea of the person who was not so while ago literally lying next to her.

 

"Yaa, do you have to kick me to ask that?" He gave her a disgruntled look as his hand softly massaged his bu*t.

 

"Just answer me you jerk!" She threw a big pillow towards his direction in anger.

 

"Yaa!" He was quick to dodged the attack. "Shouldn't you be thankful to me instead of cursing me?" He regretted helping her again.

 

"Of course thank you for kidnapping me and practically spending a night with a girl?? Are you crazy?!?" She threw another pillow towards him and this time the pillow hit him hard straight onto his face.

 

"Yaa!" 

 

"Get out of here!!!!" She yelled in frustration as she pulled the blanket up to cover her body but then her eyes landed on her body and as she checked herself, she found her body enveloped with a male attire.  She was wearing a long oversized shirt and a long trouser much to her dismay.

 

"You ert! What did you do to me?!?!" She looked around in search of anything near her that woud help her to attack the ert in front but she could find nothing other than a small laughing buddha's statue lying on a coffee table.

 

She quickly grabbed it to throw at him when suddenly he got up real quick to prevent her from throwing it. "Just stop there!" He held her wrist which was raised high up ready to throw the item towards him. Jamie noticed how his eyes casted a fierce look on them as if he could literally kill her if she didn't stop herself. She turned her gaze down on the floor in nervous. "Aaraseo, just leave my hand" She muttered softly, clearly frightened by his dark gaze.

 

Noticing her discomfort, he quickly let go off her hand and backed few steps away from her. "You were drunk af and your oppa didn't pick up your phone call for some reasons hence I had to carry you all the way from there. When I settled you on my bed you didn't let me go and practically grabbed me. Since I was already tired of carrying you, I didn't have any energy to protest so-"

 

"So you slept with me??? Does that give justification for what you did??" She was quick to come up with her conclusion before he finished explaining himself.

 

"Will you for godsake listen??" He was irritated by her constant nagging. "Like why am I even bothering to explain if you ain't listening?" He was really annoyed by her. The crease on his forhead said it all.

 

"Okay okay. I'm sorry bu-" Before she could speak a word, a ringing of the phone distracted both of their attention. Jimin quickly scanned through the room and once his eyes struck upon his phone on the coffee table, he picked it up to answer. The sudden ringing of the phone reminded her of her own phone's whereabouts. "Where is it?" She looked around the room as her eyes landed on her bag. She quickly rummaged through her bag to get her phone only to frown in disappointment. "Oh no, the battery's dead!" She groaned in frustration. 

 

"I have to go now so please get up and get your things and leave!" Jimin was quick with his words.

 

"Yaa, but where's my dress?? And more than that I'm hungry!!" She pouted like a child but Jimin didn't even bother to look at her as his hands got busy picking up a formal clothes from his closet. 

 

"Listen, I don't have time for this. I need to go. Your dress is in the washroom and the kitchen is on the corner and once you're done, hide the key below the doormat and yeah, I don't want to see you again when I'm back!". By the time he finished speaking, he'd already opened his t-shirt to change. He glanced at the girl for the answer but his body immediately froze upon seeing the girl, who had had her jaw down, mouth wide open.

 

"Aah, mianhae" He quickly grabbed the shirt he'd chose from his closet not so while ago and turning backside he hastently wore it and then walked out to the other room to change his trouser as well without offering a word. Once he was out of sight, Jamie gulped real hard as her cheeks flared up in embarassment. 

 

"You're still here?" Jamie heard him question with a deep sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter