Jung Jungkook

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Are you staying here today?" Jungkook had been annoying Jimin since morning. It has only been a year since Jimin started living individually but to Jungkook it seemed like ages and so he hopefully glanced at his hyung for positive answer. But what he got as an answer disappointed this poor boy terribly. "I don't think so kookie. I'm afraid waden wouldn't allow me!" Jimin sadly replies. "But why?? You used to live with us before so why won't she allow you to stay just for today?" Jungkook immediately asked with an agitated voice.

 

Jimin noticed the disappointment in his lil brother's face and so he replied back gently, making sure he didn't sound harsh. "Kooki ah! I'm no longer a kid and I, myself made this decision to move out from here coz after certain age we all are expected to move out for the better future!". 

 

Jungkook, not convinced with his reply pouted with a sad pair of eyes, "But why should we move hyung?? Isn't this our home??? Then how can they expect us to move out from here?? Where should we move?? I have so many friends here and I don't want to leave them".

 

It was hard for Jimin to explain the boy who has been just running through his puberty that they were all the fostered children and by the time they turn 23 they had to move out from the foster care. But he cleverly questioned, "Oh! So aren't u moving out with me then??? I've been waiting for you to graduate so that we can live together. But it's fine if you don't want to leave this plac-" "Hyung! I want to!" Jungkook hurriedly answered, trying hard to clarify his hyung that he would definitely love to be with him.

 

To Jungkook, Jimin was the first person who tried to understand him when he was having hard time to adjust here in this foster care.

 

"Okay, I should probably go now. It's already 5 pm and I am late!" Jimin chirped but that statement however triggered a bitter memories of Jungkook as he recalled the very first time he was brought here by his own mother. He still remembered that day when his mother had left the six years old him here in front of the gate completely by himself and told him to wait and that she would come back by 5 o' clock. It was early 7 in the morning when he was left alone there. He didn't want her to go but his mother had assured him that she would be back by the evening. That day he just stood at the exact same position where he was left earlier, patiently waiting for his mother but she didn't come.. 

 

"Kookie ah! Where're u lost?" Jimin waved at his face and looked at the boy with a concerned face. Unbeknownst to him, his eyes were already filled with tears, they were fighting for their freedom but Jungkook wasn't ready to let it go. He somehow managed to disciplined those tears from falling down. He definitely can't afford to cry and let his brother worry about himself. After all he was a grown up boy now, at least that was what he believed so.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter