Job

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was anyone so precious in Jamie's life, it was her grandpa and that special someone, who took her heart instanteously without much of the efforts. Jamie had always been Grandpa's princess whilst Jin, was the only person by her side when her parents were killed in car accident, one year ago. He stood by her side 24/7 and emotionally supported her when Grandpa was hospitalized from the cardiac attack, after hearing the news of the accident. It was such a difficult phase of her life seeing her Grandpa in such a critical stage and nobody there to accompany her in those painful moments except Jin. She still hadn't completely moved on from her parents death but if Jin, hadn't stood by her side then she didn't know, what could have she done. He stayed with her as her backbone and as her oppa.

 

"Oppa" As Jin took a step to walk away from the hospital, Jamie called him from behind. Jin turned his body to face the suprised Jamie, who was very happy to see him there. "Aren't you seeing Grandpa? Why are you walking away without visiting?" 

 

"Umm.. Well, I just got a call from hospital so.. Anyways, how is he doing now?" Jin quickly came up with an excuse.

 

"Ah! He's good for now. Doctor said that if he hadn't received a good first aid treatment, he could have been in worst condition and he could have, could have di-" She hung her head as a stream of tears touched her soft cheeks unable to complete her sentence. She still wasn't able to get that scary feelings out of her mind.

 

Jin easily sensed the sudden change in her mood as he watched her sad face which was hung down, her eyes resting on the floor and a black liner mixed tears shading her beautiful pale face. "Aww Jiminie, don't worry. He's fine now right? So you don't have to cry now" He moved few steps towards her and comforted the crying girl with a warm hug. 

 

Jamie shook her head, trying hard to convince Jin that she wasn't crying and that she was happy now, happy that her paa was okay and still by her side but she couldn't stop that damn tears from falling. She tilted her head up to look at Jin, who seemed more emotional than she was. She could see his eyes were weary and disturbed than ever, may be it was because of her, because he cared.  Her sudden outburst might had sadden him more but she couldn't do anything to cheer him up and that very thought had weakened her internally. They both had been looking at each others, still bounded by their hug and still caring for the other's happiness rather than their own.

 

Sensing the tensed atmosphere forming between them, Jin had to speak up to break the awkwardness. "Yah, clean your face, you look like a main cast of horror movie" Jin's comment took her off guard and her mind wandered the reason for such comment but not for long coz she quickly broke out of the hug and rummaged through her hand bag, took out her small hand mirror and checked herself. A loud protest escaped through as she looked at herself. She indeed looked like one of those ghosts casted in a horror movie. was wide open with the shock but as she glanced back to Jin who stood there like a lifeless being, a big laughter broke out of which was joined by Jin's unique windshield laugh which ofcourse escalated her laugh by double folds. "Oppa, why are you so funny?"

 

"Yah, what do you mean by funny? I always laugh this way!" Jin retorted back with a pout. "But oppa, every time I hear you laugh, I can't control my laughter" Jamie continued to laugh at him and clutched her stomach tightly as she couldn't take it anymore, which he didn't mind at all, mainly because this happened after a long time. After her parents untimely death she no more laughed, she no more was that same lively girl that he once knew before but soon after her laughter disappeared into a thin air. She was back to being the same emotion less girl. "Oppa, I have something to tell you!" Jamie nervously stated as her hand clasped together tightly. Jin's face immediately darkened may be because he knew what was about to come but nevertheless he didn't let it show into his face. Although he didn't speak a word, his heart was racing like a horse, he was scared to hear her, he was scared of being found out and so he wanted to avoid this moment. But why? Why was Jin so nervous and scared about? What was it exactly that he'd been hiding all this while??  "Oppa, I-" "Umm, Jamie, may be we will talk some other day, right now I have somewhere else to go and I-" Jin wasn't ready yet, he still need some times to prepare himself to face the reality and so he stopped her from speaking. 

 

"Huh?" Jamie didn't protest much. Although she was disappointed for not being listened to what she was about to say, she quickly nodded her head and let him go. "I'll see you this evening, may be!" Jin walked away from the hospital leaving the girl behind, who was greeting him with a bow as she mumbled with a disheartened face, "Take care oppa and thank you, for everything!" She watched his silhouette going father away from her until she nomore could see him.

 

___

 

 

Jin was at the corridor with his senior team mates discussing about their next case when he heard a loud greeting from behind. "Oppa!" He heard Jamie screaming his name as she marched towards him with a big smile on her face. Jin immediately greeted goodbyes to his seniors before walking towards his friend. "Why are you here? Is everything alright?" Jin was surprised to see her there when she should have been sitting next to her grandpa. "Ahh, actually I need your help. I've been thinking that since pa had already gain consciousness now how about shifting him in our hospital?? I would feel much more relaxed if he is treated in your presence" Jamie sincerely shared her opinion to which Jin gladly agreed to. "Umm.. Okay, I will start the procedures and get it done by tomorrow". 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter