Park Jimin

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a huge conference room filled with a group of expertise, sat a young beautiful man of about twenty something in his very formal clothes, a big classically made wooden table acting as a barrier between the two. Each of the man had a paper at their front which appeared as some kind of form and at the both end of the table stood a lifeless trash can filled with piles of papers. The boy sat at the edge of the chair uncomfortably as some pairs of cold eyes meticulously observed his every movements, the moment he stepped into this room. They kept staring mercilessly at the nervous boy as his neatly rested hands on his lap were beginning to sweat. His gaze were unable to strike a aim as he aimlessly wandered his eyes left to right and back to the floor, clearly presenting his lack of confidence; making the interviewers completely unimpressed. Nonetheless a fat huge man in the middle, broke the silence in the room finally opening his big mouth with a simple infamous question "Why should we hire you??" 

 

The boy stammered a weak response "Because I'm a hard workin-" "No wait! Let me clarify u young gentleman, I'm expecting a different answer from you, not the same repeatedly revised answer. Tell me something different than that, if u happened to have any!" The same bulky man interrupted the nervous boy with a commandingly powerful voice.

 

The boy glanced at the man with a confused look, not able to understand what exactly the latter wanted him to say. Having had seen the clueless face of the young lad, the man attempted to ease the question, pointing his forefinger to the left side of the door. "You see there?" The boy directed his eyes to the assigned direction and as he saw there dust bin occupied by piles of paper, his gaze returned back to the man. The boy gave a small nod so the man continued, "We have approximately 25k applicants for this job, out of which half of them are already an experienced people seeking a job here solely for the purpose of getting prestige, name and money and other halves are the freshly graduated students from the university our hospital sponsors" The man took one quick glimpse at the form and then glanced back to the boy "Neither you belong to category 1 nor the category 2 so tell me Jimin sshi, why should we even bother to hire you?"

 

Jimin stayed speechless coz the interviewer was right. In today's world where connection and powers were given superiority over one's talent and hard work, it was not even a surprising thing that came out of his mouth, completely acceptable statement but a creul truth. This 24 years old Jimin was fully aware of this bitter truth but as optimistic as he was, he'd had this tiny hope in his heart that with a hard work and sincere dedication he would be able to make a small place for himself in this cold heartless world. Little did he know, his high hopes and ambitions that he was so positive about would come colliding onto the ground this fast. That man's words were like a reality check to him, a cold blow to his belief.

 

Park Jimin gulped the highly bothering saliva down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter