Drinking Partners

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After realizing he left his wallet at home, Jimin flared up in anger. "Why always me?? Why does it happen only to me??" He yelled in frustration not able to control his anger. He held his head up as he furiously looked at up in the sky, cursing the invisible god that human worship with utmost sincerity. "Am I the hero of movie?? Am I the main character of fictional manga?? Why??" The by passers gave him disgruntled look finding his action quite weird and absurd. The disapproving looks from people didn't go unnoticed by Jimin and so he let out a wry laugh. These kind of looks were definitely not his first, he was used to been perceived as a weirdo so many times and so a small painful chuckle skipped from his mouth as he laughed at his own ill luck and failure. 

 

Jimin was walking through the pavement as a lost wanderer when a sudden unseasonal downpour invited itself, adding up to his disappointment. Having had no equipment to shade himself from getting wet, Jimin craned his head here and there in search for the shelter when his wandering eyes struck on a nearby pojangmacha situated at the right hand side corner of the pavement. Without thinking much, Jimin decided to enter inside. The bad luck and worse day wouldn't leave him a single moment and so day by day Jimin was heading towards depression. His optimistic heart would no longer expect a positive result coz by now he no longer dared to believe in God. But somewhere deep inside, he wanted to still have faith in that god. He wanted to forget the pain and heart aches which were making him difficult to survive. But how?? How could he do that? Neither was he is rich nor was he contained.. He was absolutely alone and a nobody.. He just wanted himself to be independent enought to adopt his lil brother .. He just wanted to be with Jungkook.. Was he asking for more? Was his dream so impossible to achieve??

 

Jimin grabbed one of an empty seat and took out from his jean's pocket the same little Buddha's statue that was given to him as a gift by Jungkook. He clutched it tightly in his fist and closed his eyes as tears started to drip down his cheeks. He remembered every bitter sweet memories that he had spent with his lil brother and cried silently. There was no hope left now.. He won't be able to dismiss kookie's adoption and that very truth was killing him from inside. He felt so helpless.

 

"Excuse me.. I want tteokbokki, gimbap, a bowl of cold rice, hotteok and a bottle of soju please" A voice ordering the foods distracted Jimin from his sorrow as the owner of the voice took the seat opposite to him, startling him. He opened his eyes only to sigh in a huge disappointment. "Oh god, not again!!" He glanced at the very person in deep dissatisfaction. She was the last person whom he wanted to see right at the moment but like the rotten luck couldn't have gotten even more rotten, he came across face to face with the same drunken girl, who not so few days ago had caused him a ruckus.

 

Jimin decided to leave the place before the girl could cause yet another problem for him but the girl didn't appreciate his action. She found it to be offending and so she quickly stopped him and called out for his action, "Excuse me!" Jimin, who was ready to walk away was caught off guard when the same girl addressed him. "Me?" Jimin, hand gestured a forefinger towards him as if he wasn't clear who she was referring to.

 

Jamie nodded her head with a glare,"Yes, you! Do you have any problem with me? Or me sharing the same table with you?" 

 

"Umm, what?" Jimin was quite taken back by her bluntness. "I said do you have any problem sharing this table with me??" She sounded more clearer and firmed this time. "Ahhm. Why would I?" Jimin, immediately retorted with a sight cough to sound not too obvious.

 

"Then why are you leaving?? You haven't even had anything!" She gestured her eyes towards the clean empty table without any left overs food or emptied dishes.

 

"Oh.. That's because I, umm-" He struggled to come up with an excuse because he in no way could tell her straightaway that the actual problem that he was trying so hard to avoid was she, herself. But he being a softie could in no way confront a girl that rudely, he had his own morals guiding him after all. Also he didn't want to get into another trouble so he thought it was best to keep his mouth shut for a while. A waiter came by and lined the delicious looking dishes onto their table one by one. 

 

Jimin was quite astounded by the amount of foods displayed on the table. He could only look at the dishes as Jamie started eating them one by one with the glass of Soju. After a several minutes of staring, Jimin stomach finally gave in. He could feel the growling sound inside his gut causing fire into his stomach as the amount of food on the table were slowly reducing. Jimin could only gulp down his hunger along with his saliva as his eyes focused on Jamie, who was continuously stuffing not giving a single glance at the man who was practically drooling right in front of her and soon could be dying of hunger. But the sudden loud growl did steal her attention off the food nevertheless she didn't let it show onto her face directly.

 

"Have u not seen a girl eating before?" Jamie spoke without looking at him, still busy stuffing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter