Kim Seokjin

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Jimin walked out of the orphanage, he thought of going to his small apartment on foot. He was walking down the street when his eyes rested on the nearby Pojangmacha. He stayed pause momentarily lingering in front of the Pojangmacha, trying hard to decide whether he should get drunk or not. His heart wanted to ease the burden which it'd been carrying for a year now but his brain would say other wise.  He longingly eyed at the people inside the pojangmacha. Most of the people were drunk and pouring their emotions out whilst few groups of people were hanging out together, laughing and enjoying the moment. But after fighting with his conflicting feeling, his brain finally kissed the victory against his heart. He turned his body away from the pojangmacha, making up his mind to directly go to the bed and fall sleep when all of a sudden his eyes struck on a random girl. He saw a young girl around his age drunkenly walking out of the Pojangmacha, her legs stumbling and her body struggling to stay in balance. The girl was rather short, had a beautiful ash blond straight hair which softly curled at the end, her long see through bangs covering her forehead. As she passed through him, he heard a voice calling from behind  "Park Jimin sshi"

 

Huh??

 

His body responded reflexively as he saw a man in his mid twenties running towards him carrying a small hand bag. But the man ran past Jimin and stopped right in front of the earlier girl. "Here" the man gigglingly handed over the purse to this young ahgasi. The girl didn't even bother to bow and turned to walk away but the man stopped her from walking. He creepily invited himself to take her home and proceeded to hold her irrespective of the girl's protest. The girl yanked his hands and slapped the man much to Jimin's surprise. The man got furious and pulled the girl's hair aggressively and then leaned towards the girl forcing himself on her. The girl tried hard to shove him away but her strength is no match for that man. As Jimin saw the situation getting out of control, he decided to help the poor girl.

 

But before Jimin could in between them, he suddenly heard a desparate mourns coming from the same man. He looked at them and was amused when he saw the girl angrily climbing onto the man biting his arms despite his desperate pleads to spare him. The girl wouldn't bulge and kept on biting the man making them both fall on the ground in the process. With a great difficulty, the man finally made a run for his life as he frantically fled from the scene, vowing to never man handle any girl in his life.

 

Jimin observed the man running until he disappeared and was out of his sight. He then turned back to the girl but she was nowhere to be found. She had already gone. Feeling concerned, he started searching the girl here and there and took a relieved breathe when he finally found her. But only a momentary relief stayed there coz the next second he found her walking into the middle of the busy road. He gasped in horror and ran towards the girl. Before the incoming vehicles running in full speed could do any damage, Jimin yanked the girl out from the road towards the pavement. 

 

He angrily demanded what was she thinking of by going into the busy road without the traffic signal turning red. But the girl was too drunk to even hear him properly. She just kept on trying to shove him away to jump into the road mumbling "I don't wanna live anymore..."

 

But each time her protest got weaker as Jimin bravely pulled her away from the road. "Just let me die!' The girl yelled at him before passing out.

 

Jimin clulessly stood there in panic mode when he was left with the drunken girl. The only thing he could think of at that very moment was to report her to the police but he immediately backed off. Then the next thought that came by was to flee from this weird situation before anyone could see the two of them together. He found the second thought to be beneficial to him but he couldn't just leave a drunk girl alone in such state.

 

"Oh god! Why am I stuck with her??"

 

Jimin yelled frustratingly as he pulled back his smooth brown hair in anger and threw his flaring gaze on the very source of problem. The girl incoherently kept on mumbling "oppa" even when she was literally lying on the pavement like a homeless person. He tusked tusked at her worst condition as he could no more take the sight of her. She was a walking trouble who he could no more handle now. A sudden ringing of phone diverted his attention from her to her hand bag. He lingered for a while whether to pick up the call or ignore it. Thinking quickly he rushed to fish into her handbag and took out her ringing cellphone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter