Park Jamie

Jimin loves Jamie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was awakened by a continuously ringing phone but before he could answer it, the ringing stopped. He was so deep in the sleep that he missed almost 5 calls from Warden. 

 

"Ah! My head!!"

 

Jimin pressed his head with both of his hands and groaned in pain. He adjusted himself comfortably on the bed, leaning against the wall cushioned with the bed pillow. He then checked the call logs and saw several missed calls from warden. He wondered  the reasons for getting this many calls because she wasn't the type of person to call casually, she must have had something important to share with or talk to but what was it about? He immediately dialed her numbers but he wasn't able to get connected to her. He redialed it again and this time a voice informed that the number was busy. Why did she call me? Jimin yawned as his left hand got busy removing the blanket off his body. He then checked on his cell phone if he got any inbox and yes, there was one from warden. He opened his message box and it showed:

 

Jimin ah, where are you??? I have been trying to reach you but you're not answering it... Anyways today's an annual day so you're expected to be here... I hope you haven't forgotten... 9 o' clock morning... I'm running out of time and staffs here. If you're free then could you help me with today's function... We have an important guest and I don't wanna disappoint him... Call me once you get this text...

Waden.

 

Jimin immediately eyed at the analogue clock stuck on the wall and it said 8:30 am... "! I'm already late!!!" Jimin quickly got off from his bed and got ready to head towards the orphanage as fast as his feet could take him.

 

---

 

"You're late hyung!" Jungkook came running towards the now completely exhausted Jimin and hugged him affectionately. "We have already decorated the stage and every other things!". Jungkook continued with a proud look.

 

Jimin quite astonished by it, spoke with embarrassment painted all over his sweaty face as his hand nervously rubbed at the back of his neck. "Ah really? Hyung is sorry Kookie ah... I overslept" 

 

Jungkook tilted his head up and curiously looked at his hyung with wide eyes, "You overslept?!" Jimin knew the resons behind his question because to be frank he too was shocked. He never was the type to sleep till late morning but believe it or not he did overslept which he was too embarrassed to admit. "Umm, yes. It just went out of my head", He made a sad guilty face as he cursed himself trillions times for forgetting today's day. 

 

Jungkook's mouth remained ajar after Jimin's confession. He just couldn't believe what he just heard. He knew that his brother couldn't be this careless. It was impossible. And to make the mistake of forgetting such an important date, the anniversary of their first home, their orphanage where he practically grew up was not at all expected from him. There definitely was something other than what his hyung had projected but since Jimin didn't look too well, Jungkook didn't want to stretch the matter further. "I guess it happens once in a while. You need to take care of your health hyung". Jungkook gave a full stop to this ongoing topic.

 

Jimin was quite relieved after what Jungkook had to say. Hearing those comforting words from Jungkook really eased his heavy heart but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop his mind to wander back to the yesterday's event. It sure had drained all his energy which must have caused him to get up this late. He could only curse that day internally. His brain was only occupied with the girl he bumped into and kept on recalling the last night memory and clinged every now and then. "Hyung? Are you okay?" Jimin found Jungkook watching at him with a concerned face. "Yes, why?"

 

"Because you have been staring at the wall without blinking and you're spacing out!" Jungkook reasoned with a worried face.

 

"Ah! Yeah, what were we talking about?" 

 

"Umm, well never mind. I think you need to go and see Ms. Jang first but before that take this". Jungkook took out a clean creamy colored handkerchief and gave it to Jimin. 

 

Jimin's hand reflexively went to his touch his forehead as soon as a hanky was given to him. Yes, unbeknownst to him, he was indeed profusely sweating. Wiping the sweat beads off his face with the same hanky, he looked at his brother with smiley face. "Good to go now?" Jimin waited for Jungkook's permission and as he was given a affirmative nod he ran towards the cabin of the warden.

 

 ----

 

"Miss. Jang... I'm so sorry, I am really late" 

 

"It's alright Jimin... I should be the one to apologize. Lately, you're exhausted and busy I can understand" Ms. Jang was quick to forgive as soon as her ears listened to his worried voice.

 

"Huh?" Jimin, not knowing why, furrowed his brows. "Jungkook told me earlier about your recent interviews and how they didn't go well so please forgive me!" Ms. Jang apologized to which Jimin shook his head and assured her that it was all fine.

 

"Uh! You said we have an important guest today. Who's he?" Jimin curiously asked as he took an empty seat opposite Ms. Jang.

 

"Oh, yes. He is!" Ms. Jang answered with excitement painted all over her face, "He is our annual sponsor who donates us money every month and he-" Ms. Jang was interrupted amidst her statement by a voice coming from behind Jimin, informing her the arrival of the guest and asking her to get the programme started.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter