Chapter Eight / Rainy Days [Part One]

If Only I Could See You // Chanbaek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'd like to start off this chapter by first off, letting you all know that this chapter will be in two separate parts, I have finals this week so I won't be able to write as much, and second of all apologizing for this story not being very Chanbaek-centric. When I began writing this story I had planned for the main ship to be Chanbaek but I found myself loving writing about the other ships as well. Due to Baekhyun's disability, and Chanyeol's disability it's taken some time to work out moments between the two to work out a relationship between the two of them. I plan to add more chapters of other ships in order for them to both sort of develop as characters, even though I haven't mentioned them that many times in the story thus far. If it comes to it I will remove the 'Chanbaek' from the title and change the description so that it has a small snippet of each ship in the story. However, I may keep the story as is, I want their relationship to start off slow and with how I am writing the story so far that is how the story is progressing thus far. I know that this story hasn't contained much Chanbaek but I hope you all stick around until I can start writing more about their relationship, thank you so much for supporting this story!

"J-Junmyeon!" Jongin called as he saw the shorter male carrying an unconscious Sehun, "What the hell happened?"

Junmyeon's eyes slowly fell toward's Sehun's bloodied, unconscious form, "He got in a fight... I'm taking him home."

"..." Jongin muttered under his breath, "Do you need any help carrying him?"

Junmyeon shook his head, his gaze gentle as he looked at Sehun, small breaths causing his chest to rise and fall at a rhythmic pace. "No, it's fine Jongin, thank you for your concern."

"I swear if I find the people that did this..." Jongin began, his knuckles turning white as he squeezed the strap to his backpack, "I'll knock them into next week!"

"That... That won't be necessary Jongin..." Junmyeon began, looking away from Sehun and to the younger male in front of him, "Please don't tell anyone about this... We don't need the other's to be concerned... He'll be under my care, I'll make sure he gets well. We may not be at school for a few days, or until the bruising heals enough for it to be easily concealable..."

"Ah..." Jongin mumbled, his grip on his backpack loosening as he continued to walk towards the doors of the school, the other members of their friend group already inside the building.

Junmyeon continued his walk towards the school gates, hoping to get to the parking lot without any of the faculty members seeing him and the state Sehun was in. Jongin turned around, looking at Junmyeon who was now a good thirty feet away from him.

"Hey," Jongin called, "You... what's your relationship with Sehun?"

Junmyeon turned his head, a gentle, saddened smile tugging at his lips, "Unrequited love..."

Kyungsoo sighed as his eyes landed on the mess that was behind his bedroom door. Rain softly pelted against the glass of his window, chorusing with the light thump that came when Kyungsoo placed down his bag and flopped on his bed. Kyungsoo ran a hand through his hair and watched as raindrops slid down his window, placing small bets with himself as to which would reach the bottom first. Kyungsoo sighed minutes later, becoming bored with the small game he was playing with himself, and stood from his bed, looking at the clothes that were strewn across the floor.

"Jesus Jongin..." Kyungsoo grumbled, "Pick up after yourself once in a while..."

"You're starting to sound like Minseok..." Jongin chuckled, placing his backpack next to Kyungsoo's and joining the older in picking up the mess.

Kyungsoo huffed, placing an armful of clothes into his hamper before grabbing the clothes from Jongin's hands and placing them in the hamper as well. Jongin grinned slightly, flopping down onto Kyungsoo's bed and rolling to the side closest to the wall, patting the spot next to him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes before closing his curtains and turning on a lamp, moving over to his backpack and pulling out a book. Jongin whined slightly like a hurt puppy before once again patting the spot next to him, Kyungsoo not even batting a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter