Wolf

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Sorry about the bus thing before..I didn't mean to call you Miss Arrogant..."

Jiyeon sighed and turned around to face you. "It's fine, just hurry up. I'm sleepy." you nodded and quickened her pace to match Jiyeon's light but fast steps. Heads turned around whenever Jiyeon walked past them due to her uncomparable beauty. you, on the other hand, felt shy and embarassed standing next to Jiyeon. 

"Jiyeon-ah." A buff guy stopped the two by stepping in front of them. 

Jiyeon looked at him with a glare and snarled, "Who said you can call me so casually?"

"Uh..Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my place today?" 

"No." Jiyeon replied flatly before pushing her way past him.

"What?!" The guy yelled angrily and grabbed Jiyeon's wrist. "Why?! Do you know how many girls are lining up to hang out with me?!"

Jiyeon pulled her wrist out of his iron grip and slapped him, shocking you and everyone who was witnessing the situation. 

"Then go hang out with them, stop ing with me. Let's go you-ah." Jiyeon said before holding you's hand and pulling her quickly away from the crowd that was forming.

you peered back to see the guy gritting his teeth and his face turning red with anger and humiliation. At this point, you was getting a bit worried for Jiyeon but even more for herself, so without being too nosy, you asked, "W-Why don't you hang out with him?" "Cause I don't want to." Jiyeon answered bluntly, making you shut up quickly before she gets beat up. Finally, when they arrived at their next class, Jiyeon sat in the back corner as usual and you took the seat next to her since she doesn't know anybody else in the class. It was quite noisy with jocks chucking crumpled pieces of paper around and girls absorbed in applying their makeup. 

"Hey, it's the new kid!" A jock suddenly yelled, catching the attention of you.

All the students eyes turned to you and gave a mischievous smirk. A girl suddenly sat down on you's desk and patted her head. "You know all new students have to go through an initiation right?" 

you tilted her head, "Initiation?"

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter