Rebel

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mum!!! Guess who I made friends with?!"

you excitedly asked as she came storming inside her house. "You're going to break the door if you keep doing that!" you's mother yelled from the kitchen as she just finished making steak and chips with a side of coleslaw.

"Mum! Mum! Mum!" you repeated annoyingly that caused her mother to rush into the living room. 

"What?!"

She was stunned for a moment when she saw a girl holding hands with you.

"Uh..who are you?" 

Jiyeon bowed down and smiled. "Hello, my name is Kim Jiyeon. I go to school with you and found out that she's a wolf...like me."

you's mother's heart relaxed when she heard the last part and put her hands on her temples, rubbing them softly. 

"You almost gave me a heart attack. Anyways, since you're here and you're a friend of you, why don't you stay for the night and have dinner with us?"

Jiyeon was hesitant but saw you's big, round and hopeful eyes staring right back at her. Her lips started to turn into an adorable pout that even Jiyeon couldn't say no to. "If it's fine with you Ms Jung."

As if it was the funniest thing she ever heard, you's mum bursted out laughing and patted Jiyeon's head. "Of course not darling! It's been a ages since you has invited a friend over."

you was getting embarassed that her own mother was revealing too much of her life to Jiyeon and she expressed this by gritting her teeth and exposing her canines. 

"Stop!~~~"

Luckily for you, her mother stopped teasing her and called the two to eat their dinner while learning more about you's new friend. Questions and answers were being fired back and fourth that made it seem more like an interrogation than a friendly dinner. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter