New Couple?

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wanna hang out with me today?" 

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and heaved out a loud sigh. "How many times do I have to repeat myself? No! N.O!" 

The jock, who's name was Bambam, slammed his hand onto her table and growled. "Why don't you want to hang out with me?!" 

Jiyeon narrowed her eyes and rested her face on the palms of her hand. "The list is infinite. Oh! you-ah!" 

you made her way to JIyeon and sat next to her, oblivious that Bambam was silently murdering her with his deadly glare. Seeing Jiyeon being so friendly with someone for the first time in forever really triggered something in Bambam and so he grabbed you by the collar and lifted her up into the air. 

"Why are you always interrupting us nerd?! off!" Bambam yelled.

"Let her go!" Jiyeon snarled and pushed Bambam by the chest with unbelievable force, causing him to crash into the whiteboard and fall down. 

"Are you okay you?" 

you nodded as Jiyeon fixed her collar and tie since it was scrunched up and messy. The witnesses were surprised and alarmed that someone, a girl no less, pushed Bambam down. Nayeon, the head cheerleader, scoffed at Jiyeon and went to help Bambam up.

"You're really protective of her aren't you Jiyeon? Do you like her? Are you a lesbian?" Nayeon fired.

"Since when did you care? Are you jealous?" Jiyeon fired back and pulled you out of the class. 

"That ...I'll kill that nerd!" Bambam gritted his teeth and rubbed his chest where Jiyeon pushed him. 

"Why do you care about her so much?" Nayeon asked, feeling slightly disappointed that all the years she had spent being friends with him, he has not once checked up on her or asked her if she is okay.

"None of your business! Why are you so damn nosy?!" Bambam shouted at Nayeon before stomping away. 

Feeling overwhelmed wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter