Pills [M]

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Warning This whole chapter is rated so don't read it if you don't wanted rated scenes***

"J-Jiyeon-ah.."

you whimpered as Jiyeon assaulted her neck, leaving bright red hickeys on her fair skin.you was pushed against the wall with both her hands being pinned besides her head by Jiyeon. Jiyeon eventually stopped and snarled when someone knocked on the door. 

"you-ah, are you okay?" 

It was Luda's small but firm voice. 

"Y-Yes." 

you tried to sound stable but it was proving to be more difficult with Jiyeon grinding her pelvis and thigh against you's lower region. Jiyeon was getting impatient when Luda kept persisting. 

"Are you sure? You don't sound alright.." 

"Yes, I'm alright, thank you Luda. I'll catch up with you later.."

"Alright..."

Luda's shoes clicking against the floor indicated that she was leaving and once the sound was inaudible, Jiyeon resumed. She threw away you's restricitng  tie and ed you's white top while mumbling endearing words to you. The dark room illuminated Jiyeon's crimson eyes and you's icy blue eyes that furthur emphasized their attraction to one another. you knew that even if Jiyeon was desperate to touch her, she was trying to be as careful and gentle as possible.

"Jiyeon-ah~" 

you moaned when Jiyeon grinded their regions together and undressed Jiyeon quickly, wanting to see and feel the older girl. A tie, followed by a shirt dropped onto the floor and you whimpered when she felt Jiyeon's member get harder and harder. 

"Please be gentle..." you whispered and Jiyeon kissed her head in reassurance.

Jiyeon slowly entered you as she let out a high pitched whine. Beads of sweat where rolling down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter