New Couple :D

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Look at this cute lil' bean)

"Sana-chan~ Look at this!"

"Let's go Momo-chan. We can't stop at every food shop we walk past."

Momo groaned as her friend dragged her to their intended destination which was a ramen shop. Upon arriving, Sana noticed that it more busy than normal and that most of the tables were taken by students. 

"Hi table for two please." Sana said and the waiter scanned the room for any vacant seats, but unfortunately there was none.

"I'm sorry there are no seat..but there's two spare seats on a table that already has customers, would that be okay?"

Sana looked at Momo and saw how she was seconds from dying of starvation, so she nodded her head.

"Great! Let me just check with the customer too." He said before leaving.

The waiter came back with a bright smile on his face and showed Sana and Momo to the table. Sana didn't mind sharing with the other customer and was actually quite grateful for them or Momo would've thrown a tantrum outside. It was two students who smelt quite familiar, not in a creepy way though. Sana turned to Momo who looked at her back with the same expression. The two have been friends for so long that they could communicate with just their eyes. 

Wolf?

Wolf.

It seemed that the two students could also sense something because they just stared at Sana and Momo dumbfoundedly. 

"Jiyeon-ah, stop staring." One of the students said. 

"Hmm.." Jiyeon hummed. "Alright you.."

"Sorry about that." you apologised which Sana just laughed off. 

The four awkwardly ordered and sat at the table, avoiding eye contact with each other. Momo was the first to speak up..well technically Momo's stomach did. It growled loudly, embarassing Momo and Sana. 

"Hehehe..." you giggled quietly while Jiyeon sniggered under her breath, ending it with an awkward, fake cough. 

"Sana-chan~~"

Sana's cheeks turned pink and wanted a hole to open and swallow her into the depths of hell. 

"Jiyeon-ah..." you suddenly whined, catching the three girl's attention. 

Jiyeon glanced at you and saw her rubbing her thighs together. A strong, sweet scent suddenly hit Jiyeon, Sana and Momo's nose. 

"A-Are you..in the heat right now?" Momo whispered quietly. 

Jiyeon and you fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter