Wild

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(180o turn around :O)

 

"you-ah...It's time to go to school."

you eyes fluttered open and was blessed with Jiyeon's cute smile. you yawned cutely and snuggled into the crook of Jiyeon's neck, inhaling her lily scent, whining about how she doesn't want to go to school. Jiyeon giggled and lifted you up, bringing her to the bathroom to wash up and prepare for school. 

As they left, they said goodbye to you's mother and met up with Sana and Momo who kindly offered to walk them to school. Upon arriving, you hugged the two unnies who were surrounded with male AND female students. However, within that group of students, Bambam was angrily staring at you and her friends. 

"Bye unnies~" you went inside the school with Jiyeon holding her hand, making students yell at you.

"Why are you holding Jiyeon's hand?!" 

"What are you doing with my future wife?!"

you was trying her best to ignore the mean comments but was starting to get upset and teary. Seeing you get upset broke something in Jiyeon's heart so she stopped and turned to whoever made those comments.

"Mind your own business." 

you kept her head down the whole time as Jiyeon pushed past the crowd. A small girl stood in you and Jiyeon's way, with their back facing towards to two.

"Um do you mind?"

The girl turned around and gasped when she made eye contact with Jiyeon.

"Oh! It's that dwarf!"

Luda scrunched up her features when she heard that nickname Jiyeon gave her. 

"Wowwwwww." 

you frowned and tugged at Jiyeon's arm.

"Call her by her name Jiyeon."

Luda gave a smug smile at Jiyeon who reluctantly called her by her real name. 

"Alright, Luda."

you smiled and walked to their homeroom. When they arrived in the homeroom, they sat together as usual and took out their books and pencil case.

 you suddenly whisp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter