ShinWoo Highschool

Empty Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up honey, it's time to go to school."

A long whine escaped the girl's lips as she rolled around angrily on her bed. "But I don't want to mum!.." A loud, disappointed sigh echoed in the room as you's mother dragged her up. "It's the first day of your new school, you have to give a good impression." Hesitantly, you dragged her whole body to the bathroom and started to prepare to go to her new school, ShinWoo Highschool that is located in the centre of Seoul and was regarded as one of the most prestigeous highschool in Korea. 

"Okay, bye mum. I love you." you cooed as she swung her bag across her shoulders and ran to the bus stop. There, she found some students that also attended the same school she did. One seemed like a trouble maker with piercing on her nose and a half-hidden dragon tattoo on her left wrist. The other had long black hair that curtained her face from you. At that moment, the bus pulled up and opened it's door. you walked first and scanned her card before walking to the very end of the bus and sat in the corner, away from all the other passengers. 

"Get out."

you's head turned to the right to see the girl with the black hair, but now you could see her face perfectly. She had white, fair skin and ruby, red lips. Her cat-like eyes pierced through her soul as she repeated herself again.

"Are you deaf? Get out." 

you tilted her head in confusion, a habit she inherited from her mother. "Why?"

"This is always my seat, everyone on this bus knows."

you turned to see all the other passenger's eyes on the two of them. you then pointed to the seat in the other corner of the bus and said, "There's a seat there, why want the seat in sitting on?"

The girl let out a scoff and place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter