10 - She's Here

Element Keepers

I am annoyed.

 

"Come on, Yuna. Stop ignoring me, would ya? I even won that 1-on-1 ability combat just for you."

 

Just as their shouts of glee stopped after the dash, the sudden feeling of being betrayed by a certain fire keeper flashed through my mind.

 

"Seriously, Yuna. You're not even returning our secret code of giving each other a thumbs up." 

 

Nope. I can't hear you.

 

"Oh, c'mon! Look! I just had my combat with Joshua-hyung and he's being taken care of by his bestfriend. Can't you do that too? We've been twins these past few days remem-"

 

What? What the heck is he on about?

 

"Are you actually implying that I'm your bestfriend and its my responsibility to take care of you?"

 

What a rip? May I remind you who just did stupid things behind my back?

 

Besides, he's not a baby anymore. If he wants to rest then he can go sleep somewhere. If he wants someone to take care of him, he has his gang to do that. Not to mention the girls too or our classmates or maybe his screaming fangirls.

 

"Finally! You're finally talking to me."


"That's beside the point. Answer the quesion, pyro-maniac."

 

"What did you just call me now?"

 

"Answer my question first."

 

"Did you just insulted me, bubble-head?"

 

Say what now? Are you starting a fight with me?

 

"Are you serious, right now?"

 

"Guys, Seokmin just won. We shouldn't be celebrating it by arguing."

 

If he hadn't betrayed me. If he just told me the things that I'll be doing. If he hadn't riled me up. This wouldn't happen.

 

"What? Were you offended? Oh, I'm sorry if my mouth has a mind of its own."

 

The heck with your sorry!

 

"Forget it. Don't come near me." I stomp my way out of the arena and went on my own.

 

Damn Lee Seokmin and his damned stupidity. Screw him! Ugh!

 

Why am I even so riled up? Why am I even annoyed?

 

It's because of that stupid idiot with his stupid stupidity.

 

Ouch! Out of all the things I can kick out here, why does it have to be a bench leg?

 

"...in! I need to see someone. Let me in!"

 

Huh? What's that? What's happening 

 

"Miss, please. You're not allowed in here?"

 

"No! Let me see her. Let me talk to her. Give me 1 hour. I promise you, 1 hour is all I need. Let me just talk to her!"

 

That voice. It's so familiar. Could it be? It couldn't. No! It's impossible.

 

Chaeng? Is that you, Chaeng?

 

"No, let me see her. Let me see Yuna!"

 

By the gate, I saw her, begging as she cries.

 

She's here.