monkshood

our love is yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

monkshood

a deadly foe is near

 

As much as Seulgi loves being an art major, she could live without the projects that require so much of her time.

 

Seulgi let out a breath of exhaustion as she placed her things in the art department hallway. Hauling her heavy portfolio, especially up and down the stairs, was always a hindrance, so she was happy to finally be able to put it down and rest her fatigued body against the wall.

 

She came to campus early today, just so she wouldn’t have a repeat of the elevator incident, or as Seulgi told Wendy, the “Beanpole D-Day.” Wendy had laughed her off when she told her about the encounter while saying something along the lines of “you have to date him” (which Seulgi firmly rejected, with Wendy countering, “At least he has a sense of humor.”) and she continually voiced her wishes of Seulgi and Sehun having their own reality show.

 

Seulgi thinks she probably should stop telling Wendy everything since she’s all pro-Sehun now. Ugh.

 

Slightly upset that she forgot to buy herself a cup of coffee before coming to the building, Seulgi figures that she has some time to rest her eyes since her class isn’t until an hour and a half later. Placing her things on a bench nearby, she took the opportunity to take a mini-nap. She had only gotten about two hours of sleep last night in order to finish her latest project. Granted, she probably could have finished faster if she didn’t keep texting Wendy about how she was stuck with Sehun as her partner in Arts and Visual Culture.

 

Maybe the lack of sleep was getting to her. She should really stop thinking about Oh Sehun.

 

 

Sehun actually showed up to his morning class. Even he was surprised at himself. Anyone who knows Oh Sehun knows that he is not a morning person.

 

It was one of his humanities lectures, and the professor was a small middle-aged woman who was a bit clumsy and distressed. She arrived to class several minutes late, her papers messily shuffled in her arms, a little out of breath as she apologized. It was then she realized that she had forgotten her dry-erase markers and politely asked Sehun to get them since he was the closest to the door.

 

Really, this is why he does not attend morning classes.

 

Not wanting to make a scene, Sehun let out a quick nod and headed out towards the office. It was on another level, so he climbed a set of stairs before arriving at his destination. Nonchalantly walking through the office, he picked up the package of dry-erase markers that had a pad of sticky notes with his professor’s name.

 

He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter