oleander

our love is yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

oleander

proceed with caution

 

Sehun was bored to death.

 

With his legs resting on the headrest, his whole body was sprawled across the couch as he waited for Jongin to finish cleaning up before they went out. He had spent the last ten minutes fidgeting with his fingers and counting how many tiles were on the ceiling. Really. He was that bored.

 

“Why are you a photography major? That’s the most boring out of all the majors,” Sehun was staring off to space as he put an arm behind his head.

 

“Thanks, that’s what you really want to hear from a friend,” Jongin dryly replied back, sarcasm dripping from his voice as he continued to pack up his materials. “Don’t forget, I’m a dance major, too.”

 

“Ugh, you’re a walking snoozefest,” Sehun knew he sounded like an , but Jongin was one of the only people that put up with him. That was how their friendship worked.

 

Jongin had raised his eyebrows despite knowing Sehun wasn’t even looking at him. “But you’re saying my major is more boring than humanities? I don’t even know how you put up with sitting in lectures everyday.”

 

Sehun just laughed.

 

“Then again, I’ve never actually seen you attend class. Do you even know what you do in humanities?”

 

“Not a clue,” Sehun finally sat up and when he saw Jongin’s portfolio, he remembered seeing something similar somewhere...where was it? The floral studio?

 

“Hey,” Sehun snapped his fingers and walked toward his friend. “Do you know a Kang Seulgi?”

 

“Seulgi? She’s in my photography class this semester. Why? You interested in her?”

 

“You’re joking. She royally ed up my confession,” Sehun rolled his eyes, but then grinned mischievously.

 

“What’s with that face? You’re creeping me out,” Jongin slung his portfolio case strap around his shoulder and the two left the studio.

 

“She’s an art major, right?”

 

“Yeah,” Jongin drawled out. “What does that have to do with anything? You happy that you’ll see her around because humanities and fine arts have classes in the same building?”

 

“Well, not happy per say. But it’ll surely be interesting.”

 

 

“I’m late, I’m late, I’m so late,” Seulgi was frantically muttering to herself while scrambling to get her backpack on. Not only did she stay up way past bedtime to finish her drawing project, she had almost missed her train to get to school. The moment her stop came, she burst out into a sprint to reach campus and toward the Liberal and Fine Arts Building.

 

After scanning her ID in the entrance, she rushed to the elevators (fine art classes just had to be at the top floors) and was relieved an elevator was open. Without hesitation, she was about to make her way in but the closer she got, she noticed something that caught her eye. Or someone. In the corner of the elevator stood Oh Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter