hyacinth

our love is yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hyacinth

rashness; it’s all fun and games

 

It was no surprise that Seulgi was the first one in the library. She saved a table by the research center, near the art nonfiction books. Plus, it was pretty deep into the building, far away from people that she could murder Sehun without anyone finding out. Hypothetically, of course.

 

She placed her things on the table, skimming the syllabus once again even though she read it numerous times. She had to wait until Sehun arrived so that they could decide on a topic to research.

 

But she was growing impatient.

 

Tired of waiting, she whipped out her phone.

 

(3:23 pm) WHERE TF ARE YOU

(3:24 pm) istg if you’re not here in ten minutes i’m going to ask for a new partner

(3:26 pm) uhh i’m stuck in traffic

(3:26 pm) but you live in the dorms????

(3:27 pm) would u believe me if i said someone pressed all the buttons on the elevator?

(3:28 pm) ha ha

(3:28 pm) you better be here in six minutes, mister

 

“Surprise, your present is here,” Sehun calmly walked up to the table Seulgi was sitting at after several minutes.

 

While glaring at him as he sat across from her, she questioned, “I thought presents were supposed to make you happy?”

 

Sliding his backpack on the table, Sehun sat forward, “I could make you happy.”

 

Seulgi could only scoff at his lame attempt to seduce her, “This is really not the right timing to flirt. We have to decide on a topic.”

 

“Fine, fine. What is this lame project about anyway?” Sehun shot her a disinterested glance which irritated Seulgi more than it should.

 

“You mean, you didn’t even go over the syllabus?”

 

“Uh, no,” he raised his eyebrows. “I actually have a life.”

 

“That’s hard to believe,” Seulgi muttered under her breath, causing the guy across from her to knit his glabella in confusion.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Nothing,” Seulgi feigned ignorance. “So we have to write a research paper on an art movement of choice. I already brainstormed some ideas. We could do surrealism, collaging, cubism, abstract, baroque, expressionism, impressionism…”

 

When Seulgi looked up from her list, she saw Sehun’s perplexed expression and stopped herself.

 

“I don’t even know why I’m running it by you. You’re not even an art major. I’ll just pick one randomly. Let’s do surrealism,” Seulgi circled the word on her sheet.

 

“Why did you assume I’m not an art major?”

 

Seulgi almost snorted, “You can’t be.”

 

“Why?” He asked curiously. “Am I too hot to be in that department?”

 

“You wish,” Seulgi wasn’t even sparing a glance in his direction, too focused on searching the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter