begonia

our love is yellow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

begonia

beware

 

“I swear, he’s the most egotistical, rude, petty, grade A a-hole I’ve ever met!”

 

“Sounds like a keeper,” Wendy teased after Seulgi finished her rant about the “devil child” she met recently.

 

“Please, don’t even joke like that. I think I’ll throw up,” Seulgi made a face of disgust as she finished mopping the floor. Wendy continued to wipe down the counter.

 

“He didn’t seem that bad when I met him. Kinda cute, actually.”

 

“That’s because he didn’t have a reason to hate you, yet,” Seulgi put both of her hands on top of the mop and then rested her chin on it as she directed her attention to Wendy. “Do you think I’m cursed?”

 

“If being cursed means having cute men around me, where do I sign up?”

 

Seulgi playfully nudged Wendy’s arm, “Seriously! Where did I get all this bad luck to meet someone like him?”

 

Wendy shook her head as she put both of her hands on the taller girl’s shoulders, “Maybe this bad luck is an opportunity. Maybe the world is telling you to get over Gunho and find a new man. And he’s just playing some harmless game, so don’t file that restraining order on him just yet.”

 

Seulgi let out a sigh as she placed the supplies back into the closet. “So what should I do?”

 

“I say,” Wendy shoots her a cunning smile. “Join the war and win.”

 

 

“And then she ing pushed all the buttons!” Sehun burst into laughter as Jongin looked at his friend with amusement.

 

“Are you sure you’re not interested in her?”

 

“Nah,” Sehun wiped the small tears coming out from the corner of his eyes. “She’s just really feisty and doesn’t take my , so I find her hilarious.”

 

“Okay, but you’re not going to hurt her, are you?” Jongin wouldn’t call Sehun a playboy, but in a way, he kinda was. He went through girlfriends almost on a weekly to monthly basis, but he knew it was for a reason. Sehun had commitment issues, always seeking long-term relationships but cutting it off the moment he stopped harboring feelings for the girl.

 

“I’m not gonna date her. Think of it as...teammates. Except we’re on opposite teams.”

 

“You mean a rival?” Jongin interjected.

 

“Yeah, sure. Rival. Plus, it’s really fun to mess with that girl.”

 

Jongin could only sigh and hope that no one would get hurt in this mess.

 

 

Seulgi is heading to her Art and Visual Culture class on the first floor of Liberal and Fine Arts Building. Despite the class being mostly lecture and research, she’s kind of excited to learn more about art rather than constantly making art for a change.

 

The lecture hall is spacious, enough to fit fifty people at least. Since she’s early, Seulgi systematically chooses her seat at the third row, second seat from the right. Perfect. Close enough to the front, but not too close that she would be craning her neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter