(Yellow, White & Purple) Heart’s Ease Pansy – Think of Me

Selfish White Lily

Yunhyeong certainly misses those times wherein he would always be the first one that the other will contact. Even if living under the same room, he knows that he’s the first person that the other will text.

Yunhyeong certainly misses those times wherein he would be the answer to the question asked by other people to the other. Even if his other friends says otherwise, he knows that he’s the first person that pops into the other’s mind.

Yunhyeong certainly misses those times wherein he would be the one whom the other would approach whenever he wants something. Even if he isn’t really good at games or catching, he knows that he’s the first person that the other will ask for company.

But now.

Yunhyeong’s no longer the first one.

Sometimes, he thinks if he had been forgotten. If his existence had been truly replaced by another one. His thoughts—most of them—have been confirmed through his very eyes. He now sees them, playing together outside. Wrestling with one another. Being picked by one another.

Sometimes, he thinks that it’s unfair.

Most of the times, however, he thinks that this is just the way how it should.

As he watches them from inside, he brings his hand up to cover his mouth as he coughs again, this time it was longer, and it hurts much more.

But this pain is nothing compared to the pain that my heart feels.

He lowers his hand as he smiles and waves back when the two waves at him. And so, he continues to watch them with a small yet sad smile and lets the five petals of heart’s ease pansy slowly fall from his hand.