(White) Primrose - I Can't Live Without You

Selfish White Lily

Ever since the beginning, they’ve been together.

“I guess it’s my fault for getting attached almost immediately…”

Yunhyeong gazes at him from small glass pane of the door. Looks like the three of them are playing. He exhales softly, watching the bright expression of the person who he misses the most. The smile seems to never be leaving his face.

He looks genuinely happy.

He’s growing up to be a fine man. Someone who can live on his own and perhaps even not being affected much by his surroundings.

It’s a nice sight…

Yunhyeong chokes a bit, clamping his mouth shut as he crouches down in the middle of the corridor. When he heard the three yelling and shouting in glee about defeating the enemy, he releases his cough. Small tears slowly forming as he forces his cough out, wanting it to end before the three quieted down.

He was successful, tired but successful. The three are still being loud, unaware of the pain that was happening outside. Yunhyeong pants softly as he unclamps his mouth, staring at the three petals of white primrose lying on his palms. He stares at it for a few more seconds before letting the petals fall from his palms onto the cold, hard floor. He then stands, taking one last glance at the three—at him—then he leaves.