I Need U - Rosekook (Part III)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie just came back from the cafeteria.

“Hey Chaeng, cheer up.” Jennie said as she patted Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

“We were only late for 2 minutes and the cotton candy is all gone!” Chaeyoung pouted.

“Don’t worry, I am sure they will be back next time with more cotton candy.” Jisoo chuckled.

Chaeyoung sighed. “I hope so.”

“Oh hey, it’s a text from Lisa. She said she’s already in the school gym.” Jennie said as she placed her phone back in her pocket.

“Let’s go then.” Jisoo said and stood up.

Chaeyoung nodded and followed them.

They were walking along the hallway, it was so quiet since most of the students went to the school gym for the dance battle and Lisa was one of the students who joined the battle.

“Hmm, you guys go first. I need to go to the restroom.” Chaeyoung said as she stopped walking.

“Okay, don’t take too long.” Jisoo said and walked to the school gym with Jennie.

Chaeyoung went to one of the empty classroom at the end of the hallway. She closed the door gently and saw Jungkook was sitting by the window. She took a seat in front of him and lean closer by placing her arms on the table.

Jungkook smiled and placed a small pink container in front of her.

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened in excitement. “Where did you get this?”

“I had to wait in the line for half an hour to get this.” Jungkook said while smiling.

Chaeyoung’s eyes soften. “Thank you, Jungkook-ah.” Chaeyoung opened the lid and slowly ate the cotton candy.

“Is it good?” Jungkook asked.

Chaeyoung nodded and took a small part of it to give it to Jungkook but he shook his head.

After a while Chaeyoung stopped eating and closed the lid.

“Wae?” Jungkook asked.

“It’s too sweet.” Chaeyoung chuckled softly.

Jungkook just nodded.

“Jungkook-ah..” Chaeyoung said his name.

Jungkook just hummed in response.

“I heard you had a fight with Baekhyun this morning. Why?” Chaeyoung asked softly.

Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment and sighed after he opened them and stared at her.

“He made a bet with his friends.” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung just kept silence and listened to him.

“Whoever gets to date you and Jisoo just for two days will win the bet.” Jungkook continued.

Chaeyoung gasped. “W-wha-

“I heard them talking in the toilet.” Jungkook said.

“How about the other day? Why did you hit Daniel-ssi?” Chaeyoung asked.

“That nerd? You really think he’s just a normal nerd?” Jungkook asked back.

Chaeyoung nodded.

Jungkook scoffed. “He’s not a normal nerd. He has been taking pictures of you and your friends secretly and sell them to boys from the other colleges.”

Chaeyoung placed her hand over with her eyes wid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter