First Love - Rosekook (Part II)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook parked his car quite far from Chaeyoung’s house. He had been following her since he saw her in the supermarket. He even ignored calls and texts from his hyungs that were wondering what took him so long to go back home.

He bit his lower lips and kept on staring at Chaeyoung’s house. He was thinking hard on what he should do. He felt like he could not look away even for a second, scared that if he looks away she will disappear again like what happened few years back.

He finally decided to just go with what his heart told him to do. He went out of his car and walked towards Chaeyoung’s house. He breathed out before he knocked on the door.

“Mommy! There’s someone at the door!”

He heard a kid’s voice and he smiled with the thought of ‘that must be that cute little girl just now’

“Mommy! I’m opening the door!”

He heard footsteps coming closer towards his way.

The door opened and he saw the same little girl at the supermarket.

“Hi, may I help you?” The little girl said.

Jungkook smiled at crouched down so he will be on the same level as the little.

“Oh! You are that handsome ahjussi at the supermarket!” The little girl continued.

“I believe this pretty hairclip belongs to you.” Jungkook held out his hand with a yellow flower hairclip on it.

“My hairclip!” The little girl said happily and took it.

“Thank you so much ahjussi! I was looking for it. This is so precious, it’s from Aunt Jisoo.” The little girl hugged Jungkook.

“Sooyeon, who is at the door?” He hugged a very familiar voice coming.

He stood up as he was very ready to face her.

Chaeyoung gasped when she saw him.

“Mommy! Look! I got my hairclip back! Thanks to this handsome ahjussi.” Sooyeon turned to her mother and smiled happily.

“Ahjussi, come on in! Mommy just made some cookies!” Sooyeon said while looking at Jungkook and Chaeyoung.

Sooyeon looked at Chaeyoung pleadingly.

“O-oh, s-sure. Please c-come in.” Chaeyoung faked a smiled.

Sooyeon pulled Jungkook’s hand towards the dining room.

Chaeyoung closed the door and sighed.

Jungkook smiled while looking at the house. It was so like Chaeyoung, very neat, clean and smells good. It feels so nice to be home.

“Have a seat, ahjussi!” Sooyeon pulled a chair for him to seat.

Jungkook nodded and took a seat.

Chaeyoung smiled when she saw how excited Sooyeon was. She placed a plate of cookies in front of Jungkook.

“Hey, what is your name?” Jungkook asked.

“My name is Sooyeon.” Sooyeon answered with a smile. “What is your name, ahjussi?”

“Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook.” Jungkook answered as he took a bite of the cookie.

Sooyeon stop munching her cookie and turned to look at her mother who was standing not far from her.

“Sooyeon-ah, can you go and get my phone in the bedroom?” Chaeyoung asked.

Sooyeon nodded and went down from the chair.

“She can talk very well even though she’s still young.” Jungkook said.

Chaeyoung placed a glass of cold milk in front of him.

“She’s a smart kid.” Chaeyoung said and took a seat in front of him.

“Mommy! I can’t find it!” Sooyeon yelled from a far.

“Maybe it is in the other room.” Chaeyoung answered.

“Okay!” Sooyeon yelled back.

“Smart like her mother.” Jungkook stared at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just stared back at him.

They were staring at each other before muttering a word.

“Here, mommy.” Sooyeon said as she placed the phone on top of the table.

“Thank you, sweetie.” Chaeyoung said as she caressed Sooyeon’s head.

Just then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get it!” Sooyeon said excitedly.

“She really loves to answer the door.” Chaeyoung let out a small chuckle.

“How have you been?” Jungkook suddenly asked.

Chaeyoung smiled. “Good. How about you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter