Mine - Taerose (Part III)

One-Shot of Taerosekook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung woke up early on that day. She just realized that it was Saturday and the other members were still sleeping. She decided to make breakfast for them.

After cleaning up the kitchen, she went to change her clothes.

She was wearing her shoes when Jisoo woke up and saw her.

“Oh, Chaeyoung-ah? Where are you going so early in the morning?” Jisoo asked while rubbing her eyes.

“Oh eonnie! Morning!” Chaeyoung smiled widely.

“As usual?” Jisoo asked.

Chaeyoung just nodded.

“Okay, take care!” Jisoo said.

“Neh!” Chaeyoung said and went out.

Chaeyoung went to a pet café where she decided to do volunteer work. She loves pets so much so she really enjoys doing all those volunteer works in the café.

“Good morning, everyone!” Chaeyoung cheerfully greeted everyone in the café.

“Morning, Chaeyoung-ah!” The workers and other people also greeted her back. They already used to her and she always come to the café.

“Is there anything that I can help today?” Chaeyoung asked politely.

“Can you please take care of a few dogs today?” One of the workers asked her.

“Sure. I can do that.” Chaeyoung said while smiling.

“Thank you so much, Chaeyoung-ah.” The worker smiled and led her to the dogs’ area.

“Morning you guys!” Chaeyoung greeted the dogs in the room and they barked cutely making Chaeyoung chuckled.

“Let’s have breakfast first.” Chaeyoung placed all the food in the containers and gave them.

She smiled while watching them eating.

“Oh, you must be new here. I never see you before.” Chaeyoung said as she noticed an unfamiliar dog.

“Oh yeah, that’s the new dog. His owner just went out for a while. He will be back later.” One of the worker said.

Chaeyoung just nodded and lifted the dog in her arms.

“You are so cute!” Chaeyoung chuckled as she caressed the dog gently.

“Will you be fine here alone, Chaeyoung?” One of the worker asked.

“Don’t worry. They are such nice dogs.” Chaeyoung said assuring the worker.

Chaeyoung continued playing with the dogs after the worker left.

“Looks like he likes you.”

A voice said making Chaeyoung turned around.

“Tan-ah, come here.” Taehyung went on his knees and called his dog.

“Taehyung-ssi?” Chaeyoung widened her eyes.

Yeontan ran to Taehyung and he picked Yeontan into his arms and went closer to Chaeyoung.

“Looks like we really are meant to be together.” Taehyung smiled at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung opened to say something but decided to close it back.

 

 

FLASHBACK ON

 

It was during their trainee days. The girls just finished with their practice in the evening and they decided to play some games. The one that lose had to go and buy some snacks.

Turned out Chaeyoung was the one who lose so she had to go and buy some snacks at a nearby convenient store.

“I will be right back!” Chaeyoung quickly wore her hoodie and went out.

The other members just chuckled at her and they decided to watch some movies while waiting for their snacks.

Only took her around 10 minutes to reach the convenient store from their dorm.

She quickly took those snacks that their members told her to buy and some snacks that she likes.

She placed those snacks on the counter and tried to take out her purse from the pocket. She panicked when she could not find her purse.

“Hmm I’m sorry but can you please wait a minute?” She told the cashier and the cashier just nodded at her.

She tried to find her phone and she even got more panicked when she realized that she did not even bring her phone too.

‘I’m dead.’ She thought to herself.

“Hmm, can you please w-“

“How much is everything?” A guy placed a bottle of drink on the counter.

The cashier and Chaeyoung looked at the guy.

“It’s okay, I’ll pay for her.” The guy said and smiled.

“No, no, no! You don’t have to! I can just run bac-“ Chaeyoung got cut off.

“It’s okay, miss. It’s nothing.” The guy took out his wallet and paid for everything.

The guy even took the plastic bags from the cashier.

“You don’t have to carry for me. You even paid for it.” Chaeyoung said as she felt so guilty.

“These are heavy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter